• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot Help, Wont Give up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richie0522 View Post
    *Yes, But they have just recently magically appeared with **theses documents after 10 years of battling with Cabot and various other dcas, all owned by Cabot
    *Yes, you still reckon you never signed? or
    Yes, you now realise that you did sign?

**Again, it's a bit difficult to comment as we've only seen one page

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

• There is only one page.

I have never ever had a m&s credit card

Comment

There is only one page.

I have never ever had a m&s credit card
        Yes, but if they got a cca from 2006 with my name on it and signed by me well they got me.
        Could you clarify the obvious anomoly in your two statements?
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

• Never mind, i give up.

Gone over this many times

Comment

• How can i delete all my posts

Comment

Never mind, i give up.

Gone over this many times
              .....but not with clarity imho.
              CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

• Just to try clarify things ...

Richie never had a credit card with M&S - this seems to be a tracing error or possible ID fraud. Also it is statute barred.

The signature is not Richies. The agreement is incomplete.

He has told this to Cabot a number of times

He has sent all the requests possible.

Has now done a SAR and provided ID

Currently waiting for response to last letter of complaint ( post #26 - https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...12#post1470012 ) and for a response to SAR.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Yes, Thank you AMETHYST, spot on.

But that signature look like the signature from my driving licence, similar.

but yes never had a card.

they have produce statements which are false aswell.

​​​​​​​Response is over the 12 plus 2

Comment

• the agreement they send has one page and just my signature. no address etc.

Comment

• Ok, if they take you to court they would need to provide the rest of the agreement to have complied with your CCA request to obtain judgment. They are now in default of the request but of course they can comply at any time if they get the rest of the agreement from M&S.

Hopefully things will be clearer once they respond to your June letter and SAR.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

• Thank you AMETHYST, will keep you informed.

Comment

• Cabot to date have not responded to my June letter dated 10th June 2019, and my and SAR request dated 12th June 2019.

Comment

• They have 30 days to comply with the SAR - the aim of the other was to stop them contacting you but still be nice to have a response of some kind - I'd wait for the SAR and have a good dig through everything before doing anything else .... unless you hear from anyone in the meantime of course xx
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

• If it ever goes to court don't use the word liar. In your defence use the terms error in fact and error in law.

Comment

• I bet you it will go quiet for some months and they will start again.

But one might think the last letter I sent was very good and I did not send that type of letter before.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X