• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - SLL Capital Limited / Full Pocket Ltd (dissolved in 2014) - 20-3-2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - SLL Capital Limited / Full Pocket Ltd (dissolved in 2014) - 20-3-2

What on earth has Jewish dietary law got to do with this.:tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

Re: Court Claim - SLL Capital Limited / Full Pocket Ltd (dissolved in 2014) - 20-3-2

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
      No idea, :noidea: would you care to tell us? :confused2:

Comment

Ermm what??

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
          can still obtain judgment if the judge finds the agreement, the assignment, etc. are all kosher.

Kosher foods are those that conform to the regulations of kashrut. Food that may be consumed according to halakha is termed kosher in English, from the Ashkenazi pronunciation of the Hebrew term kashér, meaning "fit"

( bit off topic lol - I use the word for whether something is legit or not too FP )
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Kosher foods are those that conform to the regulations of kashrut. Food that may be consumed according to halakha is termed kosher in English, from the Ashkenazi pronunciation of the Hebrew term kashér, meaning "fit"

( bit off topic lol - I use the word for whether something is legit or not too FP )
            Ah, well that explains it now! :clap2:

Of course I knew the real definition of Kosher foods, having once lived in what is now part of the North West London Eruv (although there wasn't an eruv there at the time, it was in another millennium). However, I didn't make the connection. One gets used to saying something is 'kosher' or not without bearing in mind the original meaning of the word.

Thanks for the clarification. :thumb:

Comment

It is a pretty common phrase. Who,s been on wikapedia?

Comment

As a Jew from Golders Green, I thank you!!

nem

Comment

As a North London Jew ( Golders Green ) an a 6 days veteran I thank you!!

nem

Comment

I still don't get what it all has to do with the price of fish

And as for the 6 day war, didn't that cause as much trouble as it stopped, or maybe even more
                    Last edited by jon1965; 14th July 2015, 20:24:PM.

Comment

Never mind the price of fish, have you seen the price of potatoes?!

This has got waaay off topic. I'll post something relevant when team twat (Shah and Bryant) make their next move.

Comment

Update - I received their witness statement today and they are definitely continuing even knowing I have no money. They have already asked the court to order me to pay their travel costs for about £200. What's surprised me is that they have used forum print outs as evidence against me! They must be googling their name and spying on any member that mentions them. I don't know what the judge will think about that?!

But they have also included my jobseekers allowance award letter thus showing they know I'm broke and can't pay... I don't get why they've done this. I think I have pissed them off so much that they just want to get the CCJ against me and settle for £1/month.

I have defaults dated this year so a CCJ isn't any worse in reality. I was thinking about making a without prejudice offer of £1/month but tbh I'd rather have my day in court to see what the judge says about the DoA among other things. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by highwire View Post
                          Update - I received their witness statement today and they are definitely continuing even knowing I have no money. They have already asked the court to order me to pay their travel costs for about £200. What's surprised me is that they have used forum print outs as evidence against me! They must be googling their name and spying on any member that mentions them. I don't know what the judge will think about that?!

But they have also included my jobseekers allowance award letter thus showing they know I'm broke and can't pay... I don't get why they've done this. I think I have pissed them off so much that they just want to get the CCJ against me and settle for £1/month.

I have defaults dated this year so a CCJ isn't any worse in reality. I was thinking about making a without prejudice offer of £1/month but tbh I'd rather have my day in court to see what the judge says about the DoA among other things. Thoughts?
                          A £1 a month offer seems appropriate certainly in your case, you could ask for the offer to be secured by a Consent/Tomlin Order then no CCJ is recorded unless you breach the terms of the order.

What printouts have been used please I'm sure [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] would be interested in this.

nem

Comment

A £1 a month offer seems appropriate certainly in your case, you could ask for the offer to be secured by a Consent/Tomlin Order then no CCJ is recorded unless you breach the terms of the order.

What printouts have been used please I'm sure @Amethyst would be interested in this.

nem
                            Thanks for the quick reply nem. Do you have more info about a consent/tomlin order? I've heard about them but know very little or how they work.

The print outs are from GOODF before I quit that forum. They have included a whole thread about the early stages of this case claiming they 'know it's me' as they have only issued one claim like this. They haven't included this thread though.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply nem. Do you have more info about a consent/tomlin order? I've heard about them but know very little or how they work.

The print outs are from GOODF before I quit that forum. They have included a whole thread about the early stages of this case claiming they 'know it's me' as they have only issued one claim like this. They haven't included this thread though.
                              It is a basic agreement between the parties to a claim, often arrived at via mediation through the Small Claims Mediation Service, if agreement is reached the terms of the agreement are set down in the order which is then sealed by the court and it is then binding on both parties (sometimes " review dates" are part of an order just in case your finances improve. If you breach the order terms then the claimant can seek summary judgement.

nem

Comment

Do you have more info about a consent/tomlin order? I've heard about them but know very little or how they work.
                                The order stays all proceedings while you keep to the terms of the order (the repayments you agree), however, it also gives them liberty to apply to lift the stay and request judgment if you do not keep them up.

You'll find more info on this thread: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ers#post506055
                                Ah, just as well you did! :grin: I was going to reply saying there's nothing wrong with the posts on here because all we say is based on statute and case law and the procedural rules laid out, we never put forward dodgy arguments here. Having said that, if you were posting under an assumed name as you are here, it would be impossible for them to prove that those posts referred to you, GOODF also has thousands of members.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X