• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** DISCONTINUED ** lind01 v BritishPassportServices - - 20th August 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lind01 v BritishPassportServices - - DEFENCE sent - waiting court date

[MENTION=61996]lind01[/MENTION] - Have you had chance to check with the court that they have received the Notice of discontinuance ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi all,

Great news!!!

The court called me today to confirm that my case has been discontinued. All the strees that I've gone through these last 8 months has finally come to an end and its another case in which RH at BPS hasn't WON!!!!

A message to everyone else who is going through the same situation as myself and many others, DON'T back down and keep up the fight against these scammers who are out there to make a quick quid.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY

Linda xx

Comment

Re: ** DISCONTINUED ** lind01 v BritishPassportServices - - 20th August 2015

Well done! :ymca:
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by lind01 View Post
          Hi all,

Great news!!!

The court called me today to confirm that my case has been discontinued. All the strees that I've gone through these last 8 months has finally come to an end and its another case in which RH at BPS hasn't WON!!!!

A message to everyone else who is going through the same situation as myself and many others, DON'T back down and keep up the fight against these scammers who are out there to make a quick quid.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY

Linda xx
          Nice one!

Comment

That is great news Linda Well done for staying the course and standing up to the bully.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Well done for doing the Rip Off Britain programme - you came across very well xx Should help get the message out to a few more peeps
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: ** DISCONTINUED ** lind01 v BritishPassportServices - - 20th August 2015

Well done lind01 you were great.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X