• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Red hawk legal nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Red hawk legal nightmare

I have never received any forms fron red hawk legal just an invoice . I did send a letter informing them that I had never ask them to represent me in my PPI claim and that I never heard from them until my claim was settle. I informed them that I had never received any forms from them and have no contract with them. I did sign the letter but was not a good signature . Hopefully they can't use it .

Comment

Just had a phone from ultimate law. Asking me if I will accept red hawk legal offer of a reduction in payment . I said no and I have no contract with red hawk legal . Ultimate law informed me the I have a contract with life style claims and that the admininistrator has sold the rights title to red hawk legal . I have looked out the letter I received from sharia & co which was attached to the invoice I first received from red hawk legal .

The letter states red hawk legal have purchase the such title and interest that the Administrator holds in the Customer list, goodwill, customer contracts of life style claim as per the contract executed between the parties. Ultimate told they have seen the contract I have seen my contract with life style claims and that redhawk legal have purchase my contract. They said that as red hawk legal have offered me a reduction that the judge would look at that in their favour.

what should I do now as it looks like they are taking me to court. Help please
      Last edited by Jjherts; 18th June 2013, 10:09:AM.

Comment

You have no contract with Redhawk Legal. Our own legal advice is that the referral of claims to another company is a regulated activity as defined in law. As the administrator nor Client Connection were authorized to conduct claims management activity at the point that they did means that the assignment of your contract is invalid.

If you'd like to see the legal advice send me a private message with your e-mail address.

As I said previously it is essential that you get Ultimate's proposal in writing as only then can we can deal with it.

Comment

Hi Tuttsi
          They don't have a valid licence.
          The licence was for Client Connections Ltd which was transfered to Redhawk Legal.
          Unfortunateley the licence was surrendered a week before the takeover so it was transfered illegally.
          Which means they do not have a "valid" licence.
          This is something we will be addressing but other things have to be done first.
          I would suggest just fobbing them off for 4 or 5 weeks if possible. I will update when I have some news but for the time being I have to keep my powder dry.
          I will not offer any more words of encouragement/support on the site until we have reached the next stage.

Comment

Just checked the MOJ web site Client Connection/ Lifestyle Claims authorisation number is 16588 and was surrendered on 5/10/12. Redhawk Legal authorisation number is 23872 and it expires on 19/8/2013. They are actually two different authorisation numbers.

Comment

I have sent of formal complaint letters off today to redhawk and ultimate law . We let you know when or if I get reply. Thanks exc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jjherts View Post
                I have sent of formal complaint letters off today to redhawk and ultimate law . We let you know when or if I get reply. Thanks exc.
                You're welcome.

Comment

How did this one finish up any news Jjherts

Comment

The same as here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...195#post390195

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X