• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Underwriter success PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Underwriter success PPI

Originally posted by gillwall View Post
    Sorry Di I should have said post 38 - Yes i used the letter you posted to me, (Brilliant) aded bits here and there, such as the hardship the mis-sel has caused our family, pointed out 5 reasons it was mis-sold, all were single premiums policys, (7) and huppy is self employed, I could go on. Finaly i also asked for compensation for the hardship suffered in the past 6 years. I also stated that the three loans that are still active, are almost as much as when they were taken out in 2003/4, with all the interes added and default charges aplied.
    Still havn't had an update today but no news is good news - I HOPE.
    Thanks
    Gill x
    Fingers crossed you should hear something in the very near future then ;-) fingers crossed x

Comment

Insurers change from time to time, so depending on the year the policy was sold to you and who the underwriters/insurers were at the time as well. x

Comment

Di I have another problem with a Kensigton mortgage, I have the letters confirmng " mortgage protection" from the brokers, TML, they were owned by Kensington.
        By the time we got the formal offer this had dissapeared but the amounts were the same.
        The broker was paid the commission as well, so far I can not find any thing to connect any insurance company apart from Barclays and the links to LIBOR.
        Looks like I may have to do a full SDAR in this case and then look at the possibility of a mis sell for the whole thing, do you think I would a case?
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Thanks Di

Would you say they are considering my complaint then.
          Thanks
          Gill x

Comment

Originally posted by gillwall View Post
            Thanks Di

Would you say they are considering my complaint then.
            Thanks
            Gill x
            Hi Gill, looking at that is does look like it, but unless I missed something. I would email/contact them next week and ask for an update, see what they say ;-) x

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
              Di I have another problem with a Kensigton mortgage, I have the letters confirmng " mortgage protection" from the brokers, TML, they were owned by Kensington.
              By the time we got the formal offer this had dissapeared but the amounts were the same.
              The broker was paid the commission as well, so far I can not find any thing to connect any insurance company apart from Barclays and the links to LIBOR.
              Looks like I may have to do a full SDAR in this case and then look at the possibility of a mis sell for the whole thing, do you think I would a case?
              Hiya
              A full SAR may help and you may come across useful info to help the case with a bit of luck. I've not that much knowledge about the "whole thing" type of thing, but if secret commission was involved as well that you were not aware about, then yes I assume there is a possibility there to reclaim it back in full, ppi, commission etc ;-).x

Comment

I dont do easy do I! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
                  I dont do easy do I! Thank you.

LOL well there may be success at the end of it...........fingers crossed x Your welcome x

Comment

Thanks again, will gather everything together and check what I actually have, will try and start a thread as well!
                    Have a good break xx

Comment

Spoken with FOS and e mailed them all the latest documents they did say as this was a " new" avenue for them it may tske some time.Regarding the Kensington complaint before the FOS will consider it I now have to submit a formal complaint to Kensington.

Comment

Hi
                        Had an email this evening, will contact me tomorrow with their decision, cant beleive how nervous i feel,
                        Gill x

Comment

Re the Aviva complaint had letter today from FOS! only just logged on the system!

Comment

Did they give you any indication on how long it would take?
                            Gill x

Comment

Not in the letter, when I phoned they said it could be up to a year

Comment

Hopefully it may be less.
                                Gill x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X