• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Underwriter success PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Underwriter success PPI

Hello. I would be extremely grateful if someone could pm me the letter di sent to genworth. Santander sent an 'interim' response not upholding my complaint and i will receive a further response when the commission gives a determination at end of that month. Whatever that means. Santander really are awful. Thanks everyone as a previous lurker this site has been invaluable.

Comment

I'll ask [MENTION=141]enaid[/MENTION] for you.

Comment

PMd the letter please remember it is for guidance only it is not a template xx

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
          Thank you so much

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

Comment

Hello. Re the rejection letter from santander. I wonder if anyone could help me with a reply. I am doing this for my wife. It appears to be the standard rejection i.e i was made aware of main terms of ppi and sufficient info upon which to make an informed choice and could have cancelled within 30 days etc. I am also so bad at this kind of stuff i feel like giving up ��

My wife when getting the dorothy perkins card in 2003 was told
            "just sign where the two xs are dont worry about anything else".

I called santander today and they said there is no point trying to go to genworth as i had went through the correct procedure with them.

Would anyone have a letter i could use to try again with santander? I would be extremely grateful.

I advised that my wife has issues with dyslexia / dyspraxia and may have found issues in terms of processing the info they sent out within 30 days of her signing up for the card, which i feel may negate the point that this info was sent out and would have explanined everything about ppi etc.

Sorry for the long story but just dont know which way to approach the next step. Thank you

Comment

Hi enaid

Could you PM me a copy as well, please.
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                Hi enaid

Could you PM me a copy as well, please.
                Done

Comment

Done
                  Thanks enaid, you're a star!
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

After using above letter and some forthright telephone calls, santander have confirmed they have upheld my wifes complaint. Took around 2 weeks after i emailed the ceo. Got another letter from santander the day before saying they would not uphold the complaint, then next day telephone call from santander ceo complaints saying it will be upheld. If you let them know you arent going to give up i think it helps. Just waiting on letter confirming how much. Thanks for help on here.

Comment

Hi

I have received a letter from Santander exactly as detailled in the post above could you possibly point me in the right direction.

thanks [MENTION=84512]Musikaaaaaa[/MENTION]

Comment

I have pmd you the letter being used, please note it is a guide and not a template adjust to suit and good luck x

Comment

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Sorry just a quick question do i draft the letter to Santander ? Thanks [MENTION=141]enaid[/MENTION]

Comment

The letter is to the underwriter, address at the top of the letter

Comment

Thanks again

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X