• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

misselling and the fos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: misselling and the fos

hi di hows it all going

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
      most of mine now from unenforceability through to ppi reclaims have now gone on for 3 years you do get thoroughly sick of the wait don,t you d.t, the way of looking at it though is it,s your money, keep going until there,s nowhere else to go, there might have been something missed and it,s worth pursuing to the end at least if you,ve exhausted all the avenues you can say you,ve done your best,the banks want you to stop as it,s more argy bargey for them to keep having to defend,it does wear you out though doesn,t it
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      Yes indeed, got an e-mail from fos, ging to appeal the Sainsbury card and pursue Cabot for mis-handling as a seperate issue.
      Used to waiting, actually "won" a claim via FOs with Welcome but would not sign the form they sent as they had virtully sent an entirely new agreement and had not removed all the charges, this has been almost a year now
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
        Yes indeed, got an e-mail from fos, ging to appeal the Sainsbury card and pursue Cabot for mis-handling as a seperate issue.
        Used to waiting, actually "won" a claim via FOs with Welcome but would not sign the form they sent as they had virtully sent an entirely new agreement and had not removed all the charges, this has been almost a year now
        stick in there d.t lets hope it all gets sorted out for you soon ,when your there having these claims looked at at least theres a chance,look at some of the guys on here one of them took nearly 3 years to get a payout,now they,ve got a nice bit back,theres always a chance and these days it,s possible to be able to make a case stick on so many things, as they say it,s never over until the fat lady sings

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
          hi di hows it all going

Hiya

Not too bad thank you. You?

Can't wait to get the last 2 reclaims sorted with lloyds though lol.

Sorry Dogtired for jumping in on here with my issues lol, good luck with yours, looks like you have received a good post from PPITech as well.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
            Hiya

Not too bad thank you. You?

Can't wait to get the last 2 reclaims sorted with lloyds though lol.

Sorry Dogtired for jumping in on here with my issues lol, good luck with yours, looks like you have received a good post from PPITech as well.
            we,ll all get there in the end di maybe i,m being optimistic but i don,t think the bank charges cases had all the publicity ppi has had, there all in on it,which cab,fsa,fos,i don,t think the banks are going to get away so easily this time only my opinion though,i think the banks have now been shown as the rotten apple to the public we always knew they were:seagull:

Comment

Dogtired,

If you have only had an adjudicators decision that is not the end of the road and is not final you can process your complaint to the next stage which is an Ombudsman.

So you can disagree with the adjudicator and ask that the complaint is looked at again by the Ombudsman for a final FOS decision.

Good Luck
              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Good point Cappo, well here's hoping for a good result.

You beat me to it PF lol, that is correct Dogtired, you don't have to accept the decision made by the adjudicator, just like loan companies don't always accept them either, but you should have that opportunity to ask for your case to be reviewed by the ombudsman himself.

However, I assume your already aware it may take some time, but should not take as long as the first stages, for example: when you first make a complaint to the FOS.

Comment

An adjudicator wait can be as high as 18/24 mths where as an ombudsman wait is 6/9 mths.

I would certainly exhaust all avenues at the FOS first as that is keeping all options open to you.

sigpic

Comment

yes, thank you!
                    sorry for hi-jacking your thread, would have moved it if i knew how
                    You guys are the best often just read through buts its good to know I am not alone
                    xxxx
                    xx
                    Dogtired

Comment

yes, thank you!
                      You guys are the best often just read through buts its good to know I am not alone
                      xxxx
                      xx
                      Dogtired
                      you haven,t hijacked anyones thread, don,t worry if people on here can help you i,m sure they will, for what it,s worth everyones in the same boat,hopefully justice will prevail and we,ll all get our recompense,very soon.

Comment

yes, thank you!
                        xxxx
                        xx
                        Dogtired
                        if you want to share this thread thats fine d.t it,s all about the fos so it doesn,t matter, if you even want to come onto this thread and let a bit of steam off it,s equally alright we,re all in this together.

Comment

Greetings Cappo,

Are you well today fella.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                            Greetings Cappo,

Are you well today fella.
                            hello my man how,s it going?

Comment

Ill just copy this across I'm sure this site or martin will not mind as we are all in this together

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3066112

sigpic

Comment

Thank you one and all!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X