• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Postie been and gone, but no letter from Lloyds, so I have emailed them again lol.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Postie been and gone, but no letter from Lloyds, so I have emailed them again lol.
      there very slow going di i think the banks will have to look at them in the end though p.f is of the opinion that the j.r won,t make any difference and i for one agree i don,t think the banks have got anywhere to go at this point i think if the government let them off the hook again there couid well be big trouble,after all if we go overdrawn we have to pay the banks over inflated charges don,t we? but going back to the time element they seem to take forever don,t they.:beagle:
      Last edited by cappo; 16th March 2011, 13:34:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
        there very slow going di i think the banks will have to look at them in the end though p.f is of the opinion that the j.r won,t make any difference and i for one agree i don,t think the banks have got anywhere to go at this point i think if the government let them off the hook again there couid well be big trouble,after all if we go overdrawn we have to pay the banks over inflated charges don,t we? but going back to the time element they seem to take forever don,t they.:beagle:

I think your right Steve, and the letter update will probably be just the usual.

Anyway emailed them but nothing up to now, yet I think I'm expecting too much too soon, I must learn to be a little patient lol x:beagle:

Comment

I must learn to be a little patient lol x:beagle:
          impossible imo

Comment

LOL i know Turbo :tinysmile_aha_t: lol.

Anyway, received an apology email back from them, it seems they had the dates wrong from the last email they sent me, orginally as in the last email from them posted also as above in this thread they stated I should receive a letter of around the 16 March - but its the 16 April lol. Arh well never mind, it could be worse with a rejection I suppose, so now I will defo have to learn to be patient - difficult oh yes!

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

I apologise for a mistake within my previous e-mail. A letter will in fact be sent to you before or around the 16th April 2011 not the 16th March 2011. I again apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Lloyds TSB Customer Care.

Comment

Anyway, received an apology email back from them, it seems they had the dates wrong from the last email they sent me, orginally as in the last email from them posted also as above in this thread they stated I should receive a letter of around the 16 March - but its the 16 April lol. Arh well never mind, it could be worse with a rejection I suppose, so now I will defo have to learn to be patient - difficult oh yes!

I apologise for a mistake within my previous e-mail. A letter will in fact be sent to you before or around the 16th April 2011 not the 16th March 2011. I again apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

as you say di it,s not a straight rejection so your in with a fighting chance,i,ve had the same with mbna "we,re sorry we,ve been a while investigating your complaint we will get round to it apologies etc we have a huge backlog" but no news can be good news.
              Last edited by cappo; 16th March 2011, 16:44:PM.

Comment

now had notification that mbna have put my case on hold because of the j.r and barclays are refusing to talk to the cmc at the mo so i shouid think that that,ll be put on hold too, as you and p.f say though the longer it takes the more interest they,ll have to pay so there not getting away with anything.

Comment

Kind regards,

even if there delaying di they,ve not rejected the claims (yours and mine so they must have some credence (the claims not the lenders lol) as you said with your claims last year di same scene,different day
                  Last edited by cappo; 16th March 2011, 17:41:PM.

Comment

Thanks for the update Di and sorry to hear you're no nearer to getting this one resolved..............I've not been around much of late as busy selling house, but I recently had a letter regarding my last LTSB one (the very old loan PPI) which says that due to the JR there could be delays of up to a year in resolving it. Last I'd heard before that was that it was in a queue awaiting an adjudicator...................:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Still keeping everything crossed for you - and as you say, at least it's not an out and out rejection.

Nellie x

Comment

• Re: Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Originally posted by nelliewops View Post
                      Thanks for the update Di and sorry to hear you're no nearer to getting this one resolved..............I've not been around much of late as busy selling house, but I recently had a letter regarding my last LTSB one (the very old loan PPI) which says that due to the JR there could be delays of up to a year in resolving it. Last I'd heard before that was that it was in a queue awaiting an adjudicator...................:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Still keeping everything crossed for you - and as you say, at least it's not an out and out rejection.

Nellie x

Hi Nellie

Hope your well and good luck on the house selling, I did wonder about you.

Thanks for your update too, I have a feeling the next letter I will receive will be the same as what you received to be honest, and with mine being older claims as well.

Everything crossed for you too hun. xxx

Comment

Hi Nellie

Thanks for your update too, I have a feeling the next letter I will receive will be the same as what you received to be honest, and with mine being older claims as well.

i honestly don,t think the banks will be able to walk away from this one girls, the banks got unenforceable loans and bank charges overturned but this is something totally different it,s not someone who to a judge is appearing to want to get themselves out of paying a debt the banks have been seen by the cab,fsa,fos,which to have illegally sold these policies,is there anywhere for the banks to go this time?
                        Last edited by cappo; 18th March 2011, 17:43:PM.

Comment

Hi Nellie

Thanks Di - didn't want you guys to think I'd abandoned ship! Don't want to clog up your thread too much with my news, but we were lucky enough to accept an offer on our house after just two weeks on the market...........fingers crossed they don't pull out.........and now we're in a panic to find somewhere to go as our buyers want to be in by third week in May!

Nellie xxx

Comment

Originally posted by nelliewops View Post
                            Thanks Di - didn't want you guys to think I'd abandoned ship! Don't want to clog up your thread too much with my news, but we were lucky enough to accept an offer on our house after just two weeks on the market...........fingers crossed they don't pull out.........and now we're in a panic to find somewhere to go as our buyers want to be in by third week in May!

Nellie xxx

Hi Nellie

Your welcome to post on here anytime, not worry hun.

That is fab news as well, well done and hope all runs smoothly for you.
                            Good luck there and everything crossed for you, will keep a check on your posts. XXX

Comment

Hi Nellie

Your welcome to post on here anytime, not worry hun.

That is fab news as well, well done and hope all runs smoothly for you.
                              Good luck there and everything crossed for you, will keep a check on your posts. XXX
                              well done nellie:beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
                                well done nellie:beagle:
                                Thanks Cappo

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X