• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Still waiting......and waiting

Should I email them again? (don't want to hold them up dealing with complaints)lol.

I think when asked for a timescale they should give at least some idea surely!!!

So anyone any suggestions on what I should write if I do email them?

Thank you.

Comment

I have run out of what to say to them really, with already asking twice for a timescale, which they have confirmed twice they cannot give one!

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        I have run out of what to say to them really, with already asking twice for a timescale, which they have confirmed twice they cannot give one!

how about threatening them with the fsa di,it worked for me

Comment

have sent you a pm di. can you get osirios letter address that might be a good call it does get results

Comment

Thanks for that Cappo, and sent, I appreciate it big time, cheers x

Comment

How long after did they respond to you Cappo? Thanks x

Comment

How long after did they respond to you Cappo? Thanks x

antonio did,nt personally reply but the very next day i had two letters arrived quoting that i,d been in touch with the executive office and they,d responded. in a day he,d (osirio and his staff) cut through all the =+ap the counter bank staff had been giving me, i,d even got an email off Ltsb saying i had no ppi! it was all admitted,registered and an investigation had been started i was impressed and i,m not easily impressed.:beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
                  antonio did,nt personally reply but the very next day i had two letters arrived quoting that i,d been in touch with the executive office and they,d responded. in a day he,d (osirio and his staff) cut through all the =+ap the counter bank staff had been giving me, i,d even got an email off Ltsb saying i had no ppi! it was all admitted,registered and an investigation had been started i was impressed and i,m not easily impressed.:beagle:
                  That's cool Cappo.

I understand he passes his emails on to the Manager at the Customer Service dept, and normally I do email copies of my queries to both the CEO and Customer dept, this time just to him though.

They do tend to get back by email either by the same day or the following on general queries, but it made me think now that I've sent them that letter on how quickly they will respond lol, cheers for that and that told them as well in regards of you being told no ppi, good on you Cappo.

Comment

That's cool Cappo.

I understand he passes his emails on to the Manager at the Customer Service dept, and normally I do email copies of my queries to both the CEO and Customer dept, this time just to him though.

They do tend to get back by email either by the same day or the following on general queries, but it made me think now that I've sent them that letter on how quickly they will respond lol, cheers for that and that told them as well in regards of you being told no ppi, good on you Cappo.

yes the last complaint di when i contacted osirio i sent a copy to customer services as well, they were the ones who said i did,nt have the ppi,incredible eh

Comment

yes the last complaint di when i contacted osirio i sent a copy to customer services as well, they were the ones who said i did,nt have the ppi,incredible eh

LOL, well this time i only sent to him/CEO, the email will be received by Customer service, sent from the CEO.......hopefully by tomorrow, or maybe they will get back by tomorrow i mean lol.

Comment

That's cool Cappo.

now starting in on hsbc, havent heard a thing from the service review centre, i don,t think they even want to deal with the claims at all, got a letter ready for them to back up my phonecall and 2 emails if i,ve not heard anything by friday. the banks have got my dander up now if there that honourless that they can,t even tell you whether you,ve even got the product in my view show no mercy!

Comment

now starting in on hsbc ,havent heard a thing from the service review centre, i don,t think they even want to deal with the claims at all, got a letter ready for them to back up my phonecall and 2 emails if i,ve not heard anything by friday.

Your well prepared then Cappo?
                          Good one to stay on top of things, we have to though don't we? because the banks don't.:tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

Your well prepared then Cappo?
                            Good one to stay on top of things, we have to though don't we? because the banks don't.:tinysmile_aha_t:

i think the thing is di if you go overdrawn or can,t pay your loan or credit card bill the banks show no mercy but then they expect people shouid be lenient who they,ve missold to, other foot and boots spring to mind,it,s not personal with any of us is it,just business,just like the banks as you say we have to be prepared because the banks deffo arn,t, i must admit and don,t ask me why but i was very surprised Ltsb pulled that stunt on me, you know if you,ve got the ppi even if it was 20 years ago you,d know wouid,nt you but to lie!
                            Last edited by cappo; 18th May 2011, 16:48:PM.

Comment

i think the thing is di if you go overdrawn or can,t pay your loan or credit card bill the banks show no mercy but then they expect people shouid be lenient who they,ve missold to, other foot and boots spring to mind,it,s not personal with any of us is it,just business,just like the banks as you say we have to be prepared because the banks deffo arn,t, i must admit and don,t ask me why but i was very surprised Ltsb pulled that stunt on me, you know if you,ve got the ppi even if it was 20 years ago you,d know wouid,nt you but to lie!

Exactly Cappo that is so right!
                              I am considering asking for more details again on yet again older loans, I was fobbed off by the data debt last year and again this year but going to take a trip to the branch when i get some spare time.

Comment

Exactly Cappo that is so right!
                                I am considering asking for more details again on yet again older loans, I was fobbed off by the data debt last year and again this year but going to take a trip to the branch when i get some spare time.

give it a shot with antonio now,you know what they say di a new broom sweeps clean

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X