• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    when i used that email address things GOT SORTED pretty darn quick

Comment

• Re: Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

The settlements which so far has been offered has anyone checked that they are correct and whether that includes interest?

My guess is if they dont say it is a gesture of goodwill then it is not and it should be a full settlement completely reimbursing for what has been paid including interest, the fact that they have not wasted time in checking if it was mis-sold or not, that would have taken too many man hours..

Originally posted by The_Big_Dog View Post
      I still believe this to be true, and what their legal department stated to me the other seems to be coming true.

We've now seen a few Halifax settlement letters (and Lloyds for that matter as well). They are very interesting reading and not quite what I was expecting from them.

If you grab hold of one of them - you'll see what I mean. They start off with a brief synopsis of the JR and then they go straight into 'here's your settlement figures'. There's no mention of whether they've investigated, whether they're upholding or whether they're making a gesture of goodwill - just here's your money.

Even though they won't confirm anything, I think Lloyds are doing the same thing.

Lloyds have, apparently, sent out over a 100,000 settlement letters in the past week. That's a lot of letters. My personal opinion is that it's highly unlikely that they can investigate that many complaints in such a short period of time.

Time will tell if what I was told is correct, however, I'm not even getting a sniff of a decline coming out of Lloyds at the moment.

TBD.

Comment

From today's Times.

Barrage of cold calls leads to demand for ban

Outcry after claims handlers persist in harassing people even after they have taken steps to stop nuisance calls

A ban on cold calling by claims handlers is being demanded after evidence emerged that companies are routinely flouting the existing safeguards and bombarding people with nuisance phone calls and texts.

Citizens Advice, which earlier this year called for cold calls by credit or debt management firms to be outlawed, said this week that a ban should be extended to claims management companies that call or text out of the blue.

The announcement follows a Times Money investigation that found that claims companies are harassing people after they have asked them to stop, breaching legal restrictions, and an industry whistleblower revealed the hard-sell tactics used to target potential customers.

Peter Tutton, a policy officer at Citizens Advice, says: “We believe a ban on cold calling is the only way to tackle this problem effectively. The Telephone Preference Service [TPS] is helpful, but any system where you have to actively opt in to protect yourself from unwanted calls is not going to be enough. Our evidence demonstrates beyond doubt that cold calling can be a gateway for both bad practice and fraud.”

The Government is already under pressure to get tough on claims firms that hound people about payment protection insurance (PPI), personal injury claims and mortgage mis-selling. Jack Straw, the MP for Blackburn and former Justice Secretary, called for “much tighter legislation of claims companies” last week after publishing a report into the backhanders paid to insurers by claims firms for customers’ personal details.

Shortcomings in the existing safeguards mean that people can feel powerless to stop cold calls, even if their phone numbers are supposed to be protected.

A subscriber to the TPS should be shielded from cold calls after he or she has been on its register for 28 days. However, consumers who have signed up to the service say that the phone calls don’t stop, and claims handlers are often the culprits.

Christina Kebbell, a home-school support worker from Kent, found that signing up to the TPS did not stop calls from Chase Alexander Associates, a claims handler based in Manchester.

She says: “When I answered the phone I was asked for by name. When I confirmed who I was the caller said, ‘We have been given your details by the Financial Services Authority, who have asked us to call you regarding your mortgage’. When I said that the FSA would not have details of my mortgage and certainly wouldn’t pass them on, as it would be a breach of the Data Protection Act, the caller played dumb and ended the call. Later that afternoon I received a call from a different person from the same company who launched into the same spiel.”

Seb Alexanderson, the managing director of Chase Alexander Associates, claims that the company would never have mentioned the FSA as a source of data, although Mrs Kebbell is adamant that it did. He adds: “All our data is provided on the proviso that it is checked against TPS and the client has ‘opted in’ for a phone call.”

The FSA would like to stress that it does not have individuals’ mortgage details and that if it did it would not pass them on to a claims handler.

Sometimes pointing out that you have signed up to the TPS or a simple request to not phone again is enough to make the calls stop. However, excuses are often offered as to why the TPS does not apply by employees of companies under intense pressure to turn calls into sales, according to a source who until recently worked for Consumer Money Matters, a claims handler based in Leicester.

The source says: “We had to follow a script ... and when people said that they were on the TPS we said they had opted in for a call so the TPS doesn’t apply.”

Further protection is supposed to be provided by the conduct rules of the Claims Management Regulator.

All claims handlers should be authorised by the Ministry of Justice (MoJ); visit claimsregulation.gov.uk for details. The rules state that a business should not cold call by telephone when a person is TPS registered “unless they have ‘opted in’”, and not cold call when a person has asked it to stop.

A spokesman for Consumer Money Matters says: “The staff referred to do not ‘sell’, they make appointments. If a client expresses a desire not to continue to call we always politely end the call. Our database is searched against the TPS regularly, as it is in our interests only to contact clients that have not objected to such calls. It is possible that a client has given express consent for a lead to be passed to us from another source whilst also being registered with the TPS.”

The Claims Management Regulator says: “Any company that breaks the rules will be investigated and subject to the appropriate enforcement action — this can range from a warning to the suspension or cancellation of their licence.”

However, some companies have found ways around the regulations. People can inadvertently “opt in” and give their consent to be called by clicking through a website. And some companies tuck away in the small print statements that give consent to a person’s contact details being used, and say that this overrides any TPS registrations.

Other companies openly flout the rules, presumably in the belief that they will be able to make enough money before they are caught. When they are found out they are often closed, only for the directors to start up another company doing exactly the same thing.

Mark Hetherington, an IT manager from Reigate, Surrey, has had dozens of calls over recent weeks from a company that claims that he has a PPI plan that was mis-sold and that he is entitled to compensation. He says: “I am under a constant barrage from these people. When I have asked where they are calling from they have refused to identify the company they work for or how they got my information and seem oblivious to the fact that I have never taken out PPI on financial products.”
        The calls seem to point to a company called First (or 1st) Call Connect, which is not registered with the MoJ, and when Times Money called no one picked up the phone.

The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) also has the power to act against companies that make nuisance calls. It urges anyone who receives unwanted calls to first tell the caller to stop and, if they refuse, to lodge a complaint at ico.gov.uk or 030-312 31113.

Since the end of May the ICO has been given extensive new powers to fine offending businesses up to £500,000. Consumer groups say that it needs to use these powers soon because companies are not fearful enough of regulatory action.
        Stephen McGlade, of the Which? Legal Service, the legal arm of the consumer organisation, says: “The Information Commissioner needs to step up and set an example with a fine.”

The Claims Management Regulator is also being urged to look at upfront fees. Companies are allowed to charge these but they can lead to costly decisions that people live to regret.

Barry Allen, a pensioner from Bournemouth, was called by We Fight Any Claim (WFAC), a Bridgend-based claims handler advertised by the former boxer Joe Calzaghe, in December. He was told that he could claim back PPI and, after initial scepticism, he decided to hand over £490 as an upfront fee to the firm.

WFAC says that it has not breached any rules: “Mr Allen was not cold called; he was transferred to WFAC from a third party. Further, cold calling is not prohibited in the context of regulated claims management activity.

“In general terms, we do not deem a claim to be unsuccessful until we have verified a lender’s response, in which case a full refund would be made if unsuccessful. When Mr Allen asked to cancel his claim he was informed that we do reserve the right to levy a reasonable charge for work carried out to date. However, as a gesture of goodwill on this occasion we are willing to refund Mr Allen the fees he has paid to us.”

‘I object to them phoning children’

Case study
        Julie Marshall, a social worker from Sheffield, was surprised when she picked up a call on her mobile phone from a claims management company called HYC (Help Your Claim) because her phone is listed on the Telephone Preference Service (TPS). She had assumed that this would protect her from such calls.

She says: “When I answered the phone a woman started saying how I was owed £1,000 back in PPI. I told her I didn’t know what she was talking about.”

The caller was not deterred. Julie, 41, continues: “She asked me if in the past ten years I had ever taken out a loan. I said ‘no’. A credit agreement? I said ‘no’. And a mortgage? — to which I said ‘no’, even though I have. She then said it must be a mistake and rang off. I’ve since reported the call to the TPS. I get annoyed by being phoned and disturbed at home by people I don’t know as I find it an intrusion into my personal life.”

Julie’s 13 year-old son has also received cold calls from other companies on his mobile phone, registered in Julie’s name.

She says: “I very much object to them phoning children when we very clearly haven’t given my son’s mobile number to any company .” Times Money asked HYC to comment but it refused.

Help to stop cold calling

Register your number with the Telephone Preference Service (www.tpsonline.org.uk or 0845 0700707). It is not perfect but it should stop most calls

Think twice before providing your number to a third party. If necessary, give a work number

Check privacy policies and terms and conditions carefully to make sure that you are not “opting in” to receive calls that you do not want If you receive an unwanted call tell the caller to stop and remove your number from its database.

If you are signed up to the TPS, say so If the calls don’t stop ask for the name of the company calling and take its number. Whocallsme.com can help you to trace who is phoning

Report nuisance callers to the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.gov.uk or on 030-312 31113

Comment

Wish we could believe everything that is written like this could be true.

The CMC's have been having a field days now for years, complaints a plenty and yet the MOJ do absolutely NOTHING in 99% of cases. When they have taken drastic action in most cases it has invariably been far to late as with companies like Cartel.

Complaints to the MOJ were cold calling, taking upfront fees and telling folk they could get back £1000's, telling folk they have been told by the MOJ to call them, One CMC told us that the firm of solicitors they were using turned out just to be another CMC like themselves and in fact did NOT employ any solicitors. This complaint I felt was wuite a serious one and yet the MOJ again did nothing and this continued.

Now ask yourself why does the MOJ not take these complaints too seriosly?

They receive a fee when they give there authorisation.

They also receive from CMC's in addition a percentage of T/O (cant remember the figure) so really because of this they are not truly independant to be able to properly adjudicate them as it is a money spinning exercise for a government department.

Many of these CMC's break every rule in the book and get away with it and people are so gullable they fall for there way with words and with £££££ signs mention they often part with large sums of money and rarely do these companies ever get them a payout.

So who is going to sort out the MOJ and the CMC's as I would like to know and are all of theses nusance callers registered with the MOJ?

Originally posted by EXC View Post
          From today's Times.

Barrage of cold calls leads to demand for ban

Outcry after claims handlers persist in harassing people even after they have taken steps to stop nuisance calls

A ban on cold calling by claims handlers is being demanded after evidence emerged that companies are routinely flouting the existing safeguards and bombarding people with nuisance phone calls and texts.
          Citizens Advice, which earlier this year called for cold calls by credit or debt management firms to be outlawed, said this week that a ban should be extended to claims management companies that call or text out of the blue.

The announcement follows a Times Money investigation that found that claims companies are harassing people after they have asked them to stop, breaching legal restrictions, and an industry whistleblower revealed the hard-sell tactics used to target potential customers.

Peter Tutton, a policy officer at Citizens Advice, says: “We believe a ban on cold calling is the only way to tackle this problem effectively. The Telephone Preference Service [TPS] is helpful, but any system where you have to actively opt in to protect yourself from unwanted calls is not going to be enough. Our evidence demonstrates beyond doubt that cold calling can be a gateway for both bad practice and fraud.”

The Government is already under pressure to get tough on claims firms that hound people about payment protection insurance (PPI), personal injury claims and mortgage mis-selling. Jack Straw, the MP for Blackburn and former Justice Secretary, called for “much tighter legislation of claims companies” last week after publishing a report into the backhanders paid to insurers by claims firms for customers’ personal details.

Shortcomings in the existing safeguards mean that people can feel powerless to stop cold calls, even if their phone numbers are supposed to be protected.

A subscriber to the TPS should be shielded from cold calls after he or she has been on its register for 28 days. However, consumers who have signed up to the service say that the phone calls don’t stop, and claims handlers are often the culprits.
          Christina Kebbell, a home-school support worker from Kent, found that signing up to the TPS did not stop calls from Chase Alexander Associates, a claims handler based in Manchester.

She says: “When I answered the phone I was asked for by name. When I confirmed who I was the caller said, ‘We have been given your details by the Financial Services Authority, who have asked us to call you regarding your mortgage’. When I said that the FSA would not have details of my mortgage and certainly wouldn’t pass them on, as it would be a breach of the Data Protection Act, the caller played dumb and ended the call. Later that afternoon I received a call from a different person from the same company who launched into the same spiel.”

Seb Alexanderson, the managing director of Chase Alexander Associates, claims that the company would never have mentioned the FSA as a source of data, although Mrs Kebbell is adamant that it did. He adds: “All our data is provided on the proviso that it is checked against TPS and the client has ‘opted in’ for a phone call.”

The FSA would like to stress that it does not have individuals’ mortgage details and that if it did it would not pass them on to a claims handler.

Sometimes pointing out that you have signed up to the TPS or a simple request to not phone again is enough to make the calls stop. However, excuses are often offered as to why the TPS does not apply by employees of companies under intense pressure to turn calls into sales, according to a source who until recently worked for Consumer Money Matters, a claims handler based in Leicester.

The source says: “We had to follow a script ... and when people said that they were on the TPS we said they had opted in for a call so the TPS doesn’t apply.”

Further protection is supposed to be provided by the conduct rules of the Claims Management Regulator.

All claims handlers should be authorised by the Ministry of Justice (MoJ); visit claimsregulation.gov.uk for details. The rules state that a business should not cold call by telephone when a person is TPS registered “unless they have ‘opted in’”, and not cold call when a person has asked it to stop.

A spokesman for Consumer Money Matters says: “The staff referred to do not ‘sell’, they make appointments. If a client expresses a desire not to continue to call we always politely end the call. Our database is searched against the TPS regularly, as it is in our interests only to contact clients that have not objected to such calls. It is possible that a client has given express consent for a lead to be passed to us from another source whilst also being registered with the TPS.”

The Claims Management Regulator says: “Any company that breaks the rules will be investigated and subject to the appropriate enforcement action — this can range from a warning to the suspension or cancellation of their licence.”
          However, some companies have found ways around the regulations. People can inadvertently “opt in” and give their consent to be called by clicking through a website. And some companies tuck away in the small print statements that give consent to a person’s contact details being used, and say that this overrides any TPS registrations.

Other companies openly flout the rules, presumably in the belief that they will be able to make enough money before they are caught. When they are found out they are often closed, only for the directors to start up another company doing exactly the same thing.
          Mark Hetherington, an IT manager from Reigate, Surrey, has had dozens of calls over recent weeks from a company that claims that he has a PPI plan that was mis-sold and that he is entitled to compensation. He says: “I am under a constant barrage from these people. When I have asked where they are calling from they have refused to identify the company they work for or how they got my information and seem oblivious to the fact that I have never taken out PPI on financial products.”
          The calls seem to point to a company called First (or 1st) Call Connect, which is not registered with the MoJ, and when Times Money called no one picked up the phone.

The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) also has the power to act against companies that make nuisance calls. It urges anyone who receives unwanted calls to first tell the caller to stop and, if they refuse, to lodge a complaint at ico.gov.uk or 030-312 31113.
          Since the end of May the ICO has been given extensive new powers to fine offending businesses up to £500,000. Consumer groups say that it needs to use these powers soon because companies are not fearful enough of regulatory action.
          Stephen McGlade, of the Which? Legal Service, the legal arm of the consumer organisation, says: “The Information Commissioner needs to step up and set an example with a fine.”

The Claims Management Regulator is also being urged to look at upfront fees. Companies are allowed to charge these but they can lead to costly decisions that people live to regret.

Barry Allen, a pensioner from Bournemouth, was called by We Fight Any Claim (WFAC), a Bridgend-based claims handler advertised by the former boxer Joe Calzaghe, in December. He was told that he could claim back PPI and, after initial scepticism, he decided to hand over £490 as an upfront fee to the firm.

WFAC says that it has not breached any rules: “Mr Allen was not cold called; he was transferred to WFAC from a third party. Further, cold calling is not prohibited in the context of regulated claims management activity.

“In general terms, we do not deem a claim to be unsuccessful until we have verified a lender’s response, in which case a full refund would be made if unsuccessful. When Mr Allen asked to cancel his claim he was informed that we do reserve the right to levy a reasonable charge for work carried out to date. However, as a gesture of goodwill on this occasion we are willing to refund Mr Allen the fees he has paid to us.”

‘I object to them phoning children’
          Case study
          Julie Marshall, a social worker from Sheffield, was surprised when she picked up a call on her mobile phone from a claims management company called HYC (Help Your Claim) because her phone is listed on the Telephone Preference Service (TPS). She had assumed that this would protect her from such calls.

She says: “When I answered the phone a woman started saying how I was owed £1,000 back in PPI. I told her I didn’t know what she was talking about.”

The caller was not deterred. Julie, 41, continues: “She asked me if in the past ten years I had ever taken out a loan. I said ‘no’. A credit agreement? I said ‘no’. And a mortgage? — to which I said ‘no’, even though I have. She then said it must be a mistake and rang off. I’ve since reported the call to the TPS. I get annoyed by being phoned and disturbed at home by people I don’t know as I find it an intrusion into my personal life.”

Julie’s 13 year-old son has also received cold calls from other companies on his mobile phone, registered in Julie’s name.
          She says: “I very much object to them phoning children when we very clearly haven’t given my son’s mobile number to any company .” Times Money asked HYC to comment but it refused.

Help to stop cold calling
          Register your number with the Telephone Preference Service (www.tpsonline.org.uk or 0845 0700707). It is not perfect but it should stop most calls

Think twice before providing your number to a third party. If necessary, give a work number

Check privacy policies and terms and conditions carefully to make sure that you are not “opting in” to receive calls that you do not want If you receive an unwanted call tell the caller to stop and remove your number from its database.

If you are signed up to the TPS, say so If the calls don’t stop ask for the name of the company calling and take its number. Whocallsme.com can help you to trace who is phoning

Report nuisance callers to the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.gov.uk or on 030-312 31113
          The settlements which so far has been offered has anyone checked that they are correct and whether that includes interest?

My guess is if they dont say it is a gesture of goodwill then it is not and it should be a full settlement completely reimbursing for what has been paid including interest, the fact that they have not wasted time in checking if it was mis-sold or not, that would have taken too many man hours..

Originally posted by The_Big_Dog View Post
          I still believe this to be true, and what their legal department stated to me the other seems to be coming true.

We've now seen a few Halifax settlement letters (and Lloyds for that matter as well). They are very interesting reading and not quite what I was expecting from them.

If you grab hold of one of them - you'll see what I mean. They start off with a brief synopsis of the JR and then they go straight into 'here's your settlement figures'. There's no mention of whether they've investigated, whether they're upholding or whether they're making a gesture of goodwill - just here's your money.

Even though they won't confirm anything, I think Lloyds are doing the same thing.

Lloyds have, apparently, sent out over a 100,000 settlement letters in the past week. That's a lot of letters. My personal opinion is that it's highly unlikely that they can investigate that many complaints in such a short period of time.

Time will tell if what I was told is correct, however, I'm not even getting a sniff of a decline coming out of Lloyds at the moment.

TBD.

Comment

My understanding is that CMC's are not allowed to cold call, is this not correct?
            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
            https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/...ust%202010.pdf

These are the rules.
            Last edited by leclerc; 10th July 2011, 08:42:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Broken everyday I am afraid and the MOJ do nothing.

When I complained a couple of years ago to the MOJ about a certain CMC that had called me on my ex directory telephone number the MOJ were not the slightest bit interested in my complaint and about how they got my number. The fact in my case I never give that number out - their response was to go to the TPS. In fact the MOJ said I could have ticked at some point the box for advertising material. As I am always careful on that score I firmly belived that on this occasion the CMC had got my telephone from stolen data wich had been reported to the police from a loan company who was a subsiduary connected to MBNA. Nothing was done at all by the MOJ and this CMC continues to cold call and what is even worse they take upfront fees which is also againt their MOJ guidelines.

Honestly, that is what happened and thats why the CMC's get away with it.

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
              My understanding is that CMC's are not allowed to cold call, is this not correct?
              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
              https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/...ust%202010.pdf

These are the rules.

Comment

Yep Flossie--As Mosten says--the key is what was your first credit (£7,500 or less)

BTW Using Pine Grove Software -Loan Calculator Plus ---I get 20.5%----but as Mosten says---it don't help you knowing it anyway

Originally posted by mosten View Post
                Original loan amount £7802.46
                Total amount payable £12,008.54
                Monthly repayments were for £200.15 for 60 months, final payment made 24th August 2004.

Can you remember or could you find out, how much you actually got put into your bank to spend..

It looks to me like if you had say 6500 into your account to spend then a single premium of 1302.46 which would have been added on top would give the figure of original loan amount which you have..

They lend you the money to cover both things upfront, 6500 to you, 1302.46 would have been sent to the insurance company...

If you remember getting over 7500 to spend then it would make me believe you didnt have the PPI on loan.. Knowing the interest isn't really gonna tell you anything

I got the interest rate from working backwards to 18.48% roughly by the way...

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post

The ones I've seen - the calcs are spot on. I always check them because I wouldn't put it past the lender to try and pull a fast one. I do see a fair few that are incorrect - the lenders usually have got a ready made excuse 'sorry - admin error' - yeah right!

TBD.

Comment

On the subject of CMC's - I've had a good read of a few threads on here, and the behaviour of some of them is disturbing too say the least, and it would appear that they aren't following Approved Person's Code of Conduct Rules.

The cold calls seem to be unrelenting at the moment - I had 4 on Friday to my office telephone!!!!!!!

What doesn't sit comfortably with me is the upfront fees being charged. They are allowed to do this under MoJ Rules as long as it's declared to the client, but, to me, what we offer is a results based service. I work on a true no win no fee agreement - if I don't win, then my client owes me nothing - I think that's the fairest way to operate.

If you do the job properly in the first place, ask the right questions, and find out the true story from the client (and if you know what you're doing), then you should know your probabilities of winning the claim. If you've got a good chance - why the need for the upfront fee?

TBD.

Comment

Can you place a loan account 'in dispute' whilst there is a pending PPI complaint on the account?

If so what does it entail and what could be the consequences?

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                        ....they have until the end of August to investigate. They are in a mess and I've heard that even their own staff are worried as to whether they will complete the task within that timescale.
                        One feels that it will be a long time after August that these firms get their systems up and running, in order to investigate fully.

How long will it take, for the firms who were not given the FSA extension to contact their former known PPI complainants?

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                          when i used that email address things GOT SORTED pretty darn quick

Another new avatar d.s,nice pose from darth there

Comment

Fairly quiet on here re getting more offers... Seems lot of lloydstsb letters saying we will get back to you by 31st august from what im reading on some sites thou...

Would love to know if they gonna pay out "no quibble".. that would be sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                              One feels that it will be a long time after August that these firms get their systems up and running, in order to investigate fully.

How long will it take, for the firms who were not given the FSA extension to contact their former known PPI complainants?
                              Without extension they have 8 weeks which is the standard timescale. Is there a reason for the question because by definition if they don't have an extension to the complaint handling timescales then the standard 8 weeks remains.

EDIT: my understanding is that most banks are looking to get the PPI complaints timescale back to 8 weeks by January 2012.
                              "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                              (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Several developments!
                                M and S tell me one is on its way for just over £2000 and the others are now being "investigated"
                                Barclay's have written again and are now saying mid august
                                had three "cold" calls from CM Cs which i have either ignored or asked politely what the "cut" they got was!
                                Bank of Scotland, still no answers from them so no idea, written again so we will wait and see!
                                keep it up everyone!:beagle:
                                xx DT
                                Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X