• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI and Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PPI and Court

Jesus!!! Don't you mind all your personal info. plastered all over the internet???

There's people about who will use that info.!!!!!!!!!!!
    They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

Thanks Basa my mistake im usually good at removing personal info but a couple slipped through removed now.
      If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
        Thanks Basa my mistake im usually good at removing personal info but a couple slipped through removed now.
        I would remove the account numbers as well. You never know what bankers are reading.
        They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

Basa the accounts are now closed and have been for quite sometime so not bothered about the account numbers
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          and if any bankers do read it I hope they are utterly ashamed
          Last edited by pompeyfaith; 21st November 2010, 22:59:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigpic

Comment

Thats fine PF--give me & Marshy & Bill a couple of days

Comment

Turbo

Ok matey thats fine

Thank you

sigpic

Comment

Can someone summarise/give me details of what you now have with regards to Loan 1 (settled as they say in 1999). I cannot find it on the thread and as there has now suddenly appeared new evidence in the case I want to give Turbo my view but need some figures.

Need details of the PPI rebate they are saying was made against the PPI when settling early - if any was made.

Need details of how many repayments were made.

Need details of their actual offer of redress including statutory interest.

I can then work out my calculations and post to Turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallka View Post
                  Can someone summarise/give me details of what you now have with regards to Loan 1 (settled as they say in 1999). I cannot find it on the thread and as there has now suddenly appeared new evidence in the case I want to give Turbo my view but need some figures.

Need details of the PPI rebate they are saying was made against the PPI when settling early - if any was made.

Need details of how many repayments were made.

Need details of their actual offer of redress including statutory interest.

I can then work out my calculations and post to Turbo.
                  See in another place at 10:30 ish

xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

turbs do you have the info marshy is needing or do you want me to send it?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      turbs do you have the info marshy is needing or do you want me to send it?

I've got it all---and so has she if she looks for it--lol--Marshy:tinysmile_kiss_t4::tinysmile_kiss_t4:

but will summarize it for her 10:30 ish in another place where we will discuss it to death before coming back on here

Comment

Guys sorry, trying to calm myself down because I have come over absolutely livid and I am not ashamed to say I am close to tears the bank has systematicly withheld info from the start and aloud this farce to carry on for far to long causing hardship as well as setting there bully boy dca's on me which is not on rant over going to walk my dog hell she has more compation
                        Last edited by pompeyfaith; 22nd November 2010, 11:37:AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                          I've got it all---and so has she if she looks for it--lol--Marshy:tinysmile_kiss_t4::tinysmile_kiss_t4:

but will summarize it for her 10:30 ish in another place where we will discuss it to death before coming back on here
                          I don't save things lol.
                          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                          Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                          Send it to Simiantics PF. It's all useful, mate.

With regard to Turbo's spready V6 in post #511, I agree with his figures to within a few quid. I've adjusted my own earlier spready (V1b) to take into account the revised settlement figure of £4750.62, and allowed the claim date to auto-update, and this shows a total reclaim of £2376.38 as at today.
                          Yep!!!!!
                          Last edited by marshallka; 22nd November 2010, 12:41:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

So all 3 of us singing from same hymn sheet--back to Simiantics Enclave now to use new screenshot info PF has supplied

Comment

thanks guys and marshy if you need the payment histories for the others just shout

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                                So all 3 of us singing from same hymn sheet--back to Simiantics Enclave now to use new screenshot info PF has supplied
                                See latest Turbo with the rebate included. I did not calculate with the rebate before!!! Done new calculations to prove.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X