• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI and Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PPI and Court

Well just phoned my bank for an update on the finalization of my claim but the guy dealing with it is out to lunch.

I refused to speak to anyone else as I firmly believe a complaint of this nature should be dealt with by one person only as this was partly why my complaint took 2.5 yrs to get this far

The right arm not knowing what the left is doing, anyway just waiting for a ring back but being as all are in agreement and both the bank and the FOS acceptance forms have been signed and delivered I hope that there will not be any further delay JR or otherwise.
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Just had a return call, and it turns out the guy dealing with it no longer works in complaints dept and although he did receive the banks acceptance form he was waiting on confirmation from the FOS and a copy of there acceptance form.

The complaints dept I'm told did get these but again a break down in communication i,e the complaints dept not telling him had lead to the delay.

However he thanked me for the call and will now progress the finalization this afternoon and the current loan will be paid and closed and a cheque forwarded to me for the remainder which I will receive tomorrow or Wednesday via special delivery.

So there you have it no hold up on mine

sigpic

Comment

Looks good, PF. Shall we get the fat lady down to the make-up dept ready for her appearance ?

Comment

nice hair grip there Bill.
          PF, keep up this run of good luck man! Maybes some of it will spread to us!

Comment

Hi PF

Its fantastic the extra 30 hrs me & Marshy have every week now

You got the actual cheque yet?

see PM also PF

Comment

Very pleased for you PF - it's about time

Bill - I thought from looking at your new avatar that the fat lady was pretty near ready, what with the flower behind her ear, lol !!!

Comment

Wow, congrats PF, a job well done.....

Can you please answer my PM sent recently.... many thanks xx

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                  Its fantastic the extra 30 hrs me & Marshy have every week now
                  LOL !!!! You're gonna need counselling, now, mate, on how to handle all that spare time !!!

Originally posted by DS
                  nice hair grip there Bill.
                  Originally posted by Nellie
                  ...the fat lady was pretty near ready, what with the flower behind her ear...
                  Damn, I've been sussed. That was gonna be my big surprise moment - my bid for stardom. I was gonna be even better than Susan Boyle - in every respect - but I guess I'll just have to keep the X-Factor to my double-éntendres, after all, then...

Comment

hey, you saying that avatar ISN'T Susan Boyle?

Comment

Oooooh, you are so cruel. Absolutely horrid, in fact !!!

I'm devastated.

Comment

Greetings All

What a nice day the sun is shining, and the postman delivered my cheque this morning so the door is slammed shut on this complaint.

My sincere thanks to everyone who helped me with this saga truly grateful to you all, will not name names as there are too many but you all know who you are.

Just waiting for my new phone to be delivered now, always seems to be the last delivery on the van when you are waiting for it lol.

Oh well no complaints today.

Right off to bank that cheque before I lose it lol

Regards

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                          Greetings All

What a nice day the sun is shining, and the postman delivered my cheque this morning so the door is slammed shut on this complaint.

My sincere thanks to everyone who helped me with this saga truly grateful to you all, will not name names as there are too many but you all know who you are.

Just waiting for my new phone to be delivered now, always seems to be the last delivery on the van when you are waiting for it lol.

Oh well no complaints today.

Regards
                          Superb PF -I am so pleased for you-

That must be a weight off your shoulders (& mine & Marshy's--lol--)

Comment

Great start to the week!!

Be able to buy some players for your team now-LOL

Comment

Glad it's finally done and dusted PF x
                              Is no longer here

Comment

Lovely News Congrats!
                                Luminol x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X