• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI and Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PPI and Court

I still have it but very rarely gets used now as I'm always on spotify.

Another for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1iuSmZHcwY

PF
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Bill

Retiring now---keep the torch if you will

Turbo

ps

Ok--Hull City dull draw----not like this though!!!

Tb (Clxxx) Ahhhh--forgot to post YT videos !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DCacIEbAlM
      Last edited by Turboman; 2nd October 2010, 20:38:PM.

Comment

Ok Guys have just got the DSAR from this site and am now editing it to suit my needs.

PF

sigpic

Comment

Right Guys will this do the jobby,

Data Controller
          The Co-operative Bank PLC
          P.O. BOX 200
          LEVEL 2
          DELF HOUSE
          SOUTHWAY
          SKELMERSDALE
          LANCS
          WN8 6NY 2nd October 2010

Dear Sir/Madam

SAR (Subject Access Request)

Loan Account Numbers 089081 22449872, 80, 81,80, 83, 84, 81, 85, 82 & 83
          1. I formally request that you forward me a true record of any Data held by your organisation relating to myself for any and all accounts held currently or in the past with your company. This should include, but not be limited to all transaction lists, agreements, Statements, Settlement Figures.
          2. This request should include any Data held for more than 6 years as under the Data Protection Act there is no time limit for information requested.
          3. If you do not hold Data for a period longer than 6 years I also request confirmation of this in writing along with your methods used for disposal of such information to comply with the Data Protection Act stating the name and contact information of your registered Data Controller and Code Compliance Officer.
          I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days from receipt of this request in which to return to me the information requested , securely and in legible condition.

Please note that the above address is the one registered with your organisation and which you have previously found to be acceptable.

Yours faithfully,

(signature)

(name)

sigpic

Comment

I can see no reason why they should refuse that DSAR, PF. Maybe - just tobe sure, to be sure - you should add an item 4 on the lines of "Should you find this DSAR unacceptable for any reason, then I will require your clear reasons for this."

Rumours - brilliant album. Fleetwood Mac - great band. Originally a blues band with the legendary Peter Green as the front man until he did his brain in with 'stuff.'

Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham did great work with them as an active 'couple' - and Christine Perfect (from Chicken Shack, another blues outfit - anybody remember "I'd rather go Blind" ??) joined John McVie (the 'Mac' from Fleetwood Mac), and wrote 'Songbird.'

I like Eva Cassidy's version of it, too, God bless her. Those songbirds sure did know the score......

Comment

you lot have chilled that much on this thread yer taking me back to my youth, now behave yerselves lol xx

Comment

Got some E-Mailsfrom Bill & Marshy to peruse---be back after Weetabix

Comment

Going back to Marshy's post earlier, I wasn't aware of your previous claims - but I thoroughly agree with checking their figures, as you did. Sure enough, we find these are often OK., but we always need to check them, I reckon. Either deliberate or erroneous underpayments have been offered in settlement, and we need to be able to check those offers ASAP.

Perhaps the Co-Op offers are indeed fair and sufficient - but we still need to check them. By being as thorough and accurate as we can, we can demonstrate that they cannot just 'try it on' with us.

OMG - Turbo's doin' Weetabix these days ? Freddie the Shreddie - you ain't seen nutt'n, yet !!!!
                  Last edited by Bill-K; 3rd October 2010, 08:34:AM.

Comment

Bill, Turboman, Marshellka,

Totally agree the settlements are pivetal here and lets not forget they have already tried to avoid releasing this info as one of there letters show

Why would they do that sounds suspect ? If those settlements were short they are in deep a do, do as it throws up all sorts as far as the law stands

sigpic

Comment

Bill & Marshy

Have sent you a lot of stuff---best if we converse by e-mail for a bit till we reach a consensus-otherwise we'll confuse everybody & then come back with our agreed methods--which I am sure we will.

Turbo

Comment

Sure, mate. We need to 'scrum down,' methinks.

Personally, I feel that we need to get our 'methodology' lined up, and then apply that to the eventual figures and dates that - hopefully - will be provided in response to PF's DSAR. Until then, it seems to me that we are applying tried and tested mechanics to a fictional scenario.

So - let's get the mechanics lined up offline - albeit by using the figures we have so far. Then, when we get the genuine DSAR data, we should be able to kick this between the posts with the old 'one, two.'

Comment

Sorry folks--just got toshare this with you

Sacha Baron Cohen to play Freddie Mercury in Queen film

Shooting to begin next year on film that has co-operation of Mercury's estate and three surviving Queen members

Freddie Mercury will be played by Sacha Baron Cohen in a film about Queen's glory days Photograph: Steve Jennings/WireImage
                          He has played a mankini-wearing Kazakh and an Austrian fashion journalist with a penchant for anal bleaching, but Sacha Baron Cohen's next role might be his most outrageous yet – and for once, it's not fictional.
                          The Borat star will play Freddie Mercury in a film about the singer's glory days as the frontman of Queen, the band's guitarist Brian May confirmed today.
                          "We have Sacha Baron Cohen, which will probably be a shock to a lot of people, but he's been talking with us for a long time," May told the BBC's Hardtalk show.
                          The untitled film is being written by Peter Morgan, the British screenwriter behind The Queen, Frost/Nixon and The Last King of Scotland, producers said.
                          The film will focus on the years leading up to what was arguably Queen's greatest moment: their performance at the Live Aid charity concert in 1985.
                          The producer, Graham King, said shooting would begin next year. His GK Films is working on the project with Tribeca Productions, founded by Robert De Niro and Jane Rosenthal, and the Queen manager Jim Beach. No director is attached yet.
                          The project had the co-operation of Mercury's estate and the three surviving members of Queen, a spokeswoman for GK Films said. May and Queen drummer Roger Taylor will oversee its musical content.
                          Mercury, who was born Farrokh Bulsara in Zanzibar and educated in India, co-founded Queen in 1971 with May, Taylor and bassist John Deacon, who has since retired from the music industry.
                          Queen hit the big time in 1975 with their fourth album, A Night at the Opera, which included the Mercury-composed anthem Bohemian Rhapsody. Mercury also wrote Queen hits such as Crazy Little Thing Called Love and We Are the Champions.
                          Off stage, Mercury lived a private life, rarely consenting to interviews or discussing his sexuality, though he famously told a reporter once he was "gay as a daffodil, my dear".
                          The band continued touring and recording as Mercury's health deteriorated. He died in 1991, aged 45, a day after admitting he had Aids.

Comment

Progress report

Marshallka and I are reaching a consensus---weheeeeeeee---bit more work to do before we produce a joint statement--but confident we will have it bottled by midnight

Turbo

Comment

Thank you all i am very grateful of the work you have put into this quite complex claim and you all will not be forgotten when we get the result we are after you have all been absolutely fantastic and i feel very humble PF

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for that, PF - much appreciated.

Marshy & Turbo - my work is such that I have little time spare at weekends, but I hope to look at the discussion I see you guys are having off-site shortly. You sure seem to work well together, though, and I suspect your eventual consensus will not have much - if anything - that needs any detraction from me !!!

Good stuff, guys.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X