• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BOBSCOUSE v Northern Rock/Pinnacle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BOBSCOUSE v Northern Rock/Pinnacle

Thanks Ame,

I've read the guidance notes and want to check the blatantly obvious, just so that it's blatantly obvious!! I MUST send in all supporting evidence of income/expenditure at the same time as I send in the EX160, correct?

Bob

What figure do I put in for housing costs? Is it Mortgage/Mortgage Ins./Council Tax totted up or is there more to it?
    Last edited by BOBSCOUSE; 19th July 2009, 11:58:AM. Reason: I'm being erratic

Comment

Yes send the evidence

Mortgage -

Monthly housing costs: The total you pay for a mortgage, rent or board per month. This figure does not include any council tax payments or any other utility bill payments. The evidence provided must be current, and shows the amount and frequency.
      • Mortgage statement
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Me again Ame, should be the last time today!!

The pdf version of the cfs which you sent through doesn't have my details on it. Not really suitable for sending in to Court so if I PM you my name/address can you complete the cfs details and resend them to me.

Much appreciated, you are a godsend (I'm an atheist but if there's anyone deserving of the accolade it's people like you!!!)

Bob

Comment

PMSL yep no worries I'll have to work out which puter I did it on lol Or I can just send you the CFS EXCEL version so you can do any changes yourself if you pm me your email addy.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Can't attach a folder to a PM??!!

I've attached it here instead and I'll just PM my addy.

Ta!

Comment

Hi Ame,
              You were busy fixing yesterday so I left you alone - do you think you could get back to me this afternoon/evening as I need to get Court stuff posted.
              Thanks hun!!

Comment

Bumped for the good lady.............

Comment

Hi Folks!!!
                  Sorry if I'm lacking patience, could Ame please report to the Bobscouse PPI thread, Bobscouse calling Ame to the Bobscouse thread - thank you!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Comment

lol have you checked ur emails babe ?

should have the cfs in excel and pdf copy

something to do with toucans ?
                    Last edited by Amethyst; 23rd July 2009, 20:18:PM.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

errrrrrrrrm, ooooooops - I'll siddown and shuddup then:bolt:

Comment

lol s'ok took me a while, daughters birthday and test case stuff - get there in the end.

You should be able to edit the CFS one yourself now, just only prints the last page - they dont need to know the rest
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X