• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

shooters claim for PPI from LLoyds Credit card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: shooters claim for PPI from LLoyds Credit card

Thanks.

It looks great.

Thanks for taking the time to help me I'll post any responce that I receive.

Shooter x
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Pkea can I use the same letter for my GE claims for PPI also?

Shooter x
    Last edited by shooter; 1st September 2008, 15:27:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Education is a fine thing Just so long as you can afford to live whist studying!!

Comment

Originally posted by shooter View Post
      Pkea can I use the same letter for my GE claims for PPI also?

Shooter x
      If its for the same reasons then yes, just remember to change the part which refer to 'credit card' to 'store card', 'Loan agreement' or whatever it was you had with GE etc.
      GE were also fined for misselling PPI around 2005, so you can add that in as well if applicable

Comment

Thanks for that I'll get my letters printed now and sent off in the morning

Shooter x
        Education is a fine thing Just so long as you can afford to live whist studying!!

Comment

Well keep us posted

Comment

Will do

shooter x

Comment

Just a quick question before I do final print

All the accounts that I'm claiming PPI on are now paid up and closed so should I / Could I omit this part

In respect of cancellation of a policy may I draw your attention to the following reports from the FSA, namely, 'The sale of payment protection insurance - results of thematic work, November 2005' & 'The Sale of Payment Protection Insurance - results of follow-up thematic work, October 2006'' that state "When consumers cancel the PPI without repaying the loan, some firms will need to reissue the loan without the PPI. Firms should ensure they treat their customers fairly in relation to the terms on which they reissue the loan.” This means that any new loan is on the same or better terms and does not detriment me in any way and that this is to be done without making a new search on my credit file

A quick responce would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Shooter x
              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
              :bump2:
              Last edited by shooter; 2nd September 2008, 14:42:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yes you can take that bit out

It is mainly concerned with loans with PPI added at the start

Comment

Thanks

Shooter x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X