• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Money Claiming Experts & Client Connection ltd???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Money Claiming Experts & Client Connection ltd???

Hi Matchpotkid

Ok, do you have PPI to recover and if so which bank(s) or financial institution is it with? post up this information and then I will point you in the right direction.

This site does not agree with upfront payments to CMC as the MOJ say that they should not be asking for upfront payments and neither should they be cold calling.

The process of recovering PPI refunds are quite simple to do. There are some good CMC's on the market place who do not ask for upfront fees, but really you can do it yourself. PPI refunds there is a backlog due to the many 1000's of people putting in claims but we are told it takes about 16 weeks.

Also, credit card charges are fairly easy to recover a simple letter and some of our members have received refunds in under 9 days.

Originally posted by matchpotkid View Post
    I received similar cold calling by Redress Claims earlier this month claiming they would be able to wipe off the existing credit card balances. I was also asked for an up front payment of £450 which I was uncomfortable in handing over to a cold caller until I had completed some research which led me to join this forum in the first place.

As a new member I have spent hours reading everyone's opinion and although different individuals state that any claims can be completed by yourself instead of using Redress Claims (and other named Company's), can anyone advise me on how this can be done?

Thank you:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Originally posted by matchpotkid View Post
      I received similar cold calling by Redress Claims earlier this month claiming they would be able to wipe off the existing credit card balances. I was also asked for an up front payment of £450 which I was uncomfortable in handing over to a cold caller until I had completed some research which led me to join this forum in the first place.

As a new member I have spent hours reading everyone's opinion and although different individuals state that any claims can be completed by yourself instead of using Redress Claims (and other named Company's), can anyone advise me on how this can be done?
      I'll tell you how it cannot be done - by using the "Consumer Credit Act 1985" which their script monkey insisted was the "little known piece of Government Legislation" they'd use.

I replied that it was indeed "little known", as it seemed to have completely eluded the compilers of the Statute Law Database.

Another company's script monkey claimed that they'd be using "the Consumer Credit Act 2007" - which is also fictitious.

She just hung up on me when I queried what sort of legislation there might be that did not originate from the government.

These companies seem full of rancid, worm-ridden stercus bovi and should be avoided.

Comment

Hi Tuttsi

Thank you for your help. I have read your reply to my original post and have the link to the template to recover credit card & bank charges but I don't have any to recover. Nor do I have PPI, or not that I am aware. Presumably any PPI payment would be itemised on the CC stmt?

It is for these reasons that I am confused on how Redress etc would be able to wipe off any balances.

In their sales pitch they did mention that some items in the T&C would be invalid which would be sufficient to recover monies and the fact that my credit limit was constantly increased without my request, but I do not know enough regarding these terms.

I'm sure I will just need to pay what I've spent and forget about chasing a quick fix, regardless how tempting it appears!

I do however, consider myself fortunate to come up on this forum before I made a decision not to proceed and part with any cash. Thank you all for your valid opinions.

Comment

It is a definate no no trying to wipe off credit cards. Recent cases in court have proved that this is a no go area and we certainly would not recomend that here on this site.

I know I have had the same sales patter from another and no wonder how good it seems as it will end up costing you plenty in court - not a good idea.

Comment

Hi i just wanted to post a thankyou to this site for the advice and the chance for people to voice their opinion about Client Connection.I payed them over £300 on my credit card thankfully i got a full refund.A word of advice for anyone dealing with this company do everything in writing so there is a paper trail i wouldnt bother wasting your money calling them.Good luck and thankyou again to this site

Comment

Well done and thankyou for reporting back to us the outcome. You are also welcome to stay around the forums to help others.

The is a major new documentary starting next year which if you are interested it is covering CMC's plus other debt situations please contact Celestine as your experience in dealing first hand with this would be of interest to others out there who do not have access to the internet.

MAJOR NEW DOCUMENTARY SERIES NEEDS YOUR HELP.
              We want your experiences on Debt, Bailiffs, Banks, Everything! Share your experiences, help millions of others to fight back, people who perhaps don't have internet access and are vulnerable and being ripped off!
              CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND TAKE PART

Read more at: Legal Beagles Consumer Forum - Reply to Topic

Originally posted by dani View Post
              Hi i just wanted to post a thankyou to this site for the advice and the chance for people to voice their opinion about Client Connection.I payed them over £300 on my credit card thankfully i got a full refund.A word of advice for anyone dealing with this company do everything in writing so there is a paper trail i wouldnt bother wasting your money calling them.Good luck and thankyou again to this site

Comment

hi all new to this board, as anyone had experience with unenforceable debt i have a firm called key2law who want £300 to go ahead with my claim any advice would be great cheers

Comment

Originally posted by leon100576 View Post
                  hi all new to this board, as anyone had experience with unenforceable debt i have a firm called key2law who want £300 to go ahead with my claim any advice would be great cheers
                  NEVER pay an up front fee to any firm that makes promises like this.

Payment on success ONLY, if at all.

Comment

Just to reinforce that point, we had a meeting at the Ministry of Justice who licence claims management companies last Thursday.

They absolutely DO NOT recommend paying any up front fees at all. If a company ask for upfront fees they are in breach of their MOJ licence and are scamming you.
                    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Following my conversation today with the production company they have asked me to find someone who has used a Claims Management Company where they have been asked to pay upfront fees, then have been asked to pay further fees to continue with their claim which has then put them in a vunerable situation pushing them into a hardship situation. Can you please urgently PM me if this has happened to you and you would be prepared to take part.

Read more at: Help Required Urgently With Cmc's - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X