• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Hi
    You may remember me from several years ago! I finally got a letter from Client Connection Ltd saying they would refund my admin charge on return of a letter - which I sent, in reply I have received a letter from Shrama & Co, I dont have a scanner sorry - it says

" Client Connection Ltd t/a Lifestyle Claims and Money Claiming experts In administration (the company)
    I can advise that Iw as appointed Administrator of the above company on 9 October 2012. Attached is a formal notice of my appointment. On 9 October 2012 a sale of the Company's ongoing work in progress, including your claim in respect of the possible mis selling of Payment Protection Insurance / other financial products to Redhawk Legal Ltd took place. Redhawk Legal Ltd also acquired the Company's trading styles, Lifestyle Clams and Money Claiming Experts.
    I have now been advised that your claim (s) have not been successful and therefore in accordance with your agreement with Client Connection Ltd you are entitled to receive back the "upfront" fee you paid.
    As Client Connection Ltd is in Administration and no longer trading you are a creditor of the Company and a claim for a refund of the aforementioned fee constitutes a claim in the Administration. I enclose a statement of claim form to be completed and returned to this address. Upon receipt your details will be added to the list of the Company's creditors and copy of the latest report to creditor's will be issued.
    For your information I would advise that if you made the payment by credit card and the sum was over £100 you may be able to benefit from the protection afforded by Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Accordingly, once you have received a copy of my latest report you should report this matter to your bank / credit card company and seek a refund under the above legislation. If successful then your card provider / bank will be a creditor in your place. If you utilised a debit card or similar you may also have a similar protection and you should speak to your bank"

Not much chance of a refund there me thinks.
    Thanks throughout for the support from this forum and site, off to make my claims on my own!!!
    Linda.

Comment

That's a very interesting letter.

Is it possible that you could send a photocopy to me or someone else at Legal Beagles?

Comment

Yep no worries, to whom / where should I send it,

Can I ask why particularly you think it interesting and also if anyone thinks it even worth my while replying?

Comment

I'll send you my address by private message in a tick.

Briefly, as I haven't much time, there is an issue regarding another of our members who has a letter from Sharma's that contradicts yours and the MOJ - the regulator - is investigating and your letter would be very useful evidence.

Probably not worth you replying but it would be worth making a claim to your credit card company (as the letter suggests) under section 75 and the letter itself would help you in that process.

Comment

Hi Red Rose
            Of course I remember you - you must have been the most patient person I know.

What was the date of that letter from Shama's and also what date did CCR say that they were going to refund you + also remind me how much you paid upfront?

Did you make a claim under section 75 of the consumer credit act on your credit card on the basis that MSE or LSC did not provide you with a service and that you have evidence from the administrator Sharma's that there was no claims and therefore you did NOT receive a service for the upfront fees which were provided. You have only just found out this information and therefore you have only just become aware that you are due a refund.

Let us know how you get on please and thank you so much for posting up.
            Tuttsi x

Originally posted by RedRose View Post
            Hi
            You may remember me from several years ago! I finally got a letter from Client Connection Ltd saying they would refund my admin charge on return of a letter - which I sent, in reply I have received a letter from Shrama & Co, I dont have a scanner sorry - it says

" Client Connection Ltd t/a Lifestyle Claims and Money Claiming experts In administration (the company)
            I can advise that Iw as appointed Administrator of the above company on 9 October 2012. Attached is a formal notice of my appointment. On 9 October 2012 a sale of the Company's ongoing work in progress, including your claim in respect of the possible mis selling of Payment Protection Insurance / other financial products to Redhawk Legal Ltd took place. Redhawk Legal Ltd also acquired the Company's trading styles, Lifestyle Clams and Money Claiming Experts.
            I have now been advised that your claim (s) have not been successful and therefore in accordance with your agreement with Client Connection Ltd you are entitled to receive back the "upfront" fee you paid.
            As Client Connection Ltd is in Administration and no longer trading you are a creditor of the Company and a claim for a refund of the aforementioned fee constitutes a claim in the Administration. I enclose a statement of claim form to be completed and returned to this address. Upon receipt your details will be added to the list of the Company's creditors and copy of the latest report to creditor's will be issued.
            For your information I would advise that if you made the payment by credit card and the sum was over £100 you may be able to benefit from the protection afforded by Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Accordingly, once you have received a copy of my latest report you should report this matter to your bank / credit card company and seek a refund under the above legislation. If successful then your card provider / bank will be a creditor in your place. If you utilised a debit card or similar you may also have a similar protection and you should speak to your bank"

Not much chance of a refund there me thinks.
            Thanks throughout for the support from this forum and site, off to make my claims on my own!!!
            Linda.

Comment

Thanks, I'll copy and post it to you, I paid less than £100 so according to the letter I can't claim it back.

Ah well, to be fair I always thought £79.99 was a reasonable amount to write off if it came to nothing.

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                Hi Red Rose
                Of course I remember you - you must have been the most patient person I know.

What was the date of that letter from Shama's and also what date did CCR say that they were going to refund you + also remind me how much you paid upfront?

Did you make a claim under section 75 of the consumer credit act on your credit card on the basis that MSE or LSC did not provide you with a service and that you have evidence from the administrator Sharma's that there was no claims and therefore you did NOT receive a service for the upfront fees which were provided. You have only just found out this information and therefore you have only just become aware that you are due a refund.

Let us know how you get on please and thank you so much for posting up.
                Tuttsi x

Hi, The letter is dated 10 January and I just received it today, I haven't made any claim yet, I only paid £79.99 up front which is less than the £100 they advise I can claim on my credit card for. I will make my own claims re PPI etc against the banks etc in question.

Linda.
                Last edited by RedRose; 15th January 2013, 17:00:PM. Reason: Minor addition

Comment

Your letter was very helpfull Rose x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X