• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Good to see you have done your research properly and not relied on taking people on here and other sites, or Centos word for anything. If you can look at the rules and see such clear breaches straight up it does say quite a lot about the way these businesses are run, and I'm glad you have chosen to steer clear.

Look forward to seeing you on here to look at those debts of yours x

Ame
    xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Further to the reports you have had from Money Claiming Experts I am delighted with the service that I have received from them. If they had not called me back in January I would not have known about let alone received the £4,850.00 refund that I have been fortunate enough to retrieve.

The company is extremely professional and took care of all stages of the the claim - I merely signed a few documents.

Surely I cannot be the only satisfied customer or do you just put bad reviews on here?

Comment

Originally posted by corrina54 View Post
        Further to the reports you have had from Money Claiming Experts I am delighted with the service that I have received from them. If they had not called me back in January I would not have known about let alone received the £4,850.00 refund that I have been fortunate enough to retrieve.

The company is extremely professional and took care of all stages of the the claim - I merely signed a few documents.

Surely I cannot be the only satisfied customer or do you just put bad reviews on here?
        What exactly was the 'refund' you had for!? and how much did you have to pay them for 'merely signing' a few documents?... Call me sceptical!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corrina54 View Post

Did you get a staff discount?
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Great to hear things have worked out. Was that PPI ?

There are good stories on here as well as bad, okay the bad outnumber the good, but thats the nature of forums, and sadly of the claims management industry. As you'll see your story will stay here, as will the poor experiences, we just try help folks where we can.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi All

I hope this thread is still alive!

I have just received a 'referred' phone call form a company called Lifestyle Claims.net- Client Connection Ltd. I am sure there was a referral fee involved.

A very good salesman and the forms are being sent to me, as I have a fair amount of debt and mortgages and he was very excited about getting a good result and good 5 figure sums in return (even though I am paying the debt off, and was not seeking to claim.) The upfront payment is around GBP350.00, then GB10 and £1.00 for every cc claim, and mortgage claim. It sounded good but I was sceptical, the referral came form a colleague, who has yet to use the service, but was refered by another acquaintance whop has had some success (though I don't know what this is yet).

Then I find this site. Now I fear I have made an error, but the pre-contract letter has the 14 days cooling off period (I can post this if anyone wants to see it) and I am wondering what next step I should take?

I am interested in looking into the situation, but I am extremely cautious about the 'claims' made and the sums involved. What results have people had (either tackling this directly or though one of these companies)?

They are planning to look into two mortgages with Birmingham & Midshire and A & L (for what I don't know) and credit cards most of which were taken out after 2007, but some before..I have been a CC rate tart I have to say) for which I guess is for PPI, though I have never taken out any extra ins. on them (I was told it was hidden).

Oo that was a bit longer than I planned, sorry.

Any recommendations would be highly appreciated.

Pablo

Comment

Client Connection Ltd are also 'Money Claiming Experts' and 'Cento Client review' Will have to check out this new guise a bit. Same addy anyway - 9 Axis Court Riverside Business Park Mallard Way Swansea SA7 0AJ

They are planning to look into two mortgages with Birmingham & Midshire and A & L (for what I don't know) and credit cards most of which were taken out after 2007, but some before..I have been a CC rate tart I have to say) for which I guess is for PPI, though I have never taken out any extra ins. on them (I was told it was hidden)
                Well thats quite worrying lol, I wouldnt pay anyone any money unless I knew what it would be for.

You can easily look at these things yourself, and then if you decide you'd rather a company deal with it, go down that route, or maybe as you look into it a bit more, decide you can do it yourself.

Example - PPI claims are simple - FOS uphold over 84% of PPI misselling claims if the lenders turn them down. Its usually a case of one or two letters.

If you haven't had PPI and have been quite savvy and not paid late etc (which being a rate tart I'm assuming your credit ratings still pretty much sound) so not much late payment charges to reclaim, no ppi to reclaim and most being post 2007 so unlikely to be written off under CCA (as are pre 2007 ones but thats another argument).

If you want to look into it yourself just give us a list of the products (eg. CAP ONE CC - 2005) and the basic status of the account (eg. paid off/no ppi/approx balance outstanding/ passed to DCA etc) and we'll be able to give you the right guidance to check the accounts out yourself to see if there is anything worth trying to reclaim/get written off.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Oh by christ they have branched out to Debt Management as well.

Everything with Client Connection goes through these people - have a google of some of these companies too.

“Agent” means either Legal Redress Ltd, Independent Financial Claims Ltd T/A Gravity Financial Solutions or Ultimate Law Solicitors appointed by the Company to handle one or more of the clients claims.

And also for info the Lifestylemoney.net / Lifestyleclaims.net set of websites were only created 16th August...so for anyone to claim to have been successful with them is stretching it a bit.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Wow. That was a quick response, Amethyst. Thank you.

You are correct my credit rating is good, and no I only have missed the odd payment over the years (last one well over a year ago) on my CC's, and I have never knowingly taken out any insurance on my credit cards...I always said no thanks.

The 'Lifestyle' salesman stated that PPI was often hidden in the payments and never declared by the credit card companies, this was his hook.

Thank you for your offer of initial assessment, I think I will look into this (and post the info) and gauge if it will take a 'couple' of letters or if it worth using another company, or not worth taking forward at all.

Have a good weekend.

Pablo

Comment

Sorry thats complete tosh

The 'Lifestyle' salesman stated that PPI was often hidden in the payments and never declared by the credit card companies, this was his hook.
                      CC PPI would show on each and every monthly statement.

Loans, sometimes its hidden in with the Total Amount of Credit etc, but mostly its seperated up (as it is meant to be under the CCA) and its quite easy to work out if its been added or not (because the amount you get will differ by the insurance amount from the amount stated as the total amount of credit)

And yes it is just a couple letters. Though if you had no PPI I dont really know why you;d want any letters as you didnt have it to reclaim in the first place.

If you want to look at everything yourself then you will need some £1 cheques and this letter sent to each of your creditors;

Ask your creditor for a copy of your credit agreement under the Consumer Credit Act 1974

Your Address

Date

Company Name
                      Address
                      Dear Sir/Madam

Ref:− Your Reference

With reference to the above agreement, we would be grateful if you would send us a copy of this credit agreement.

We understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77−79), we are entitled to receive a copy of our credit agreement on request. We enclose a payment of £1.00 which represents the fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act.

We understand a copy of our credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days.

We understand that under the Consumer Credit Act creditors are unable to enforce an agreement if they fail to comply with a request for a copy of the agreement under these sections of the Act.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Your Name __________________
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks Amethyst for the letter.

I will do some homework on the PPI and check the statements/agreements.

It seems I am not sure what they are planning to claim back, or write off whether it be PPI and/or enforceability of the agreements. He also talked about 'increasing' my credit card debt limit without any signatures', which for one card I have had for 20 years, I am sure Barclays have done this but whether I signed anything in the interim would have to check, but I guess the letter you have given will get me that answer.

Comment

Yep, anyhow you cant have debt written off because the limit has been increased. It is extremely new guidance that card companys should check with consumers first before increasing limits, its never been unlawful. Also the original agreements would have said, 'Credit Limit as we decide and notify you from time to time' or similar.

If you were to try that it'd be a claim of something along the lines of irresponsible lending....
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

UK Cards Association - New rights for credit card customers

just for info
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

hi im not sure if its ok to post here as im not sure if its still goin and i posted elsewhere too.basically cento client review rang me last december and i was talked in to paying them 300.00 pounds on my credit card in the hope of getting money back from my credit card limit being upped without me being informed.after 6 months i started ringing them only to be told they couldnt help me.i was sent a form to claim my 300.00 back as i was to get a refund if they couldnt help.it was to arrive within 4 weeks,it didnt.i have been on the phone to them weekly then daily up till today.every time someone tells me a cheque is being sent on the following mnday.well today is wednesday and yet agin it has not arrived.today i managed to speak to mike jomes a general manager who is insisting a cheque will be sent out nxt monday 4th oct.i have a feeling i have been well and truly scammed .who can i complain to and what should i do .im not used to doing this sort of thing and any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Comment

Hi All,

I am a Financial Claims Processor for my sins. I am all for DIY claims and DIY anything to avoid paying a professional - but only when your scope of competence and experience allows it !

If Joe Public runs his/her own claim - how do they know that they are receiving full entitlement. Single premium PPI claims are a very good example - the providers will invariably offer lower amounts than FOS guidance dictates. We regularly see cases where first offer can be 20% of true FOS standard value. Joe Public could accept this is blissful ignorance. Without amortisation software to calculate capital balances, rebate values and statutory interest - how does Joe know what he should be receiving. Many providers will not offer the stat at all and need to be challenged to do so ! Many brokers will not offer the capital balance remaining on the PPI loan to pay the lender to cancel it - so the client receives a refund of payments made to date but still ends up paying all the future PPI loan payments to finance provider. Very naughty !!

Also, many providers will reply to Joe Public that they are not liable for cases before January 2005 or cases that are brokered. We then need to chase the insurer or broker but how would Joe Public know to do this - or how to do it when his letter tells him that his claim cannot proceed ?

If Joe's provider has ceased trading - how will he make that FSCS claim and even if he has heard of the FSCS, does not want to complete a 14 page form with supporting documents ?

Here's a parting shot - this week I had a company write to a client direct with an offer of £1000. Fortunately the client called me to ask if she should accept. The provider has now offered £13,800 on my intervention and production of the settlement calculations from our software. If client had done this herself, she would have accepted the £1000 !! If the providers are still trying it on with us, what hope does Joe Public have . . . . I rest my case !!!!

What Joe Public needs is a resource available to check the value of settlement offers that have been made when he runs his own claim - then if a professional like myself can better that offer, we can take a percentage of the increase. Joe Public gets more than he would have as a result of his own efforts and does not begrudge paying a professional for a professional service. If the professional cannot increase the offer then we make nothing. "Simples" squeeks the little furry meerkat !!

What does Legal Beagles think to this ?? We are not the dregs of the earth that you portray - some of us do have a valuable role to play and are actually worth paying !!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X