• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cento Client Review

So has ANYONE - Paid the money run the course and got cards/loans cleared and compensation received using Cento?

Comment

When you find one, can you tell us all

Comment

The only thing I have noticed on all these forums about Cento, is people that for one reason or another have decided not to use Cento's services!

But not even one person that has used their services and been disappointed, is reporting, I read this as no good and no bad feedback about this company!

Comment

Well, perhaps you should go ahead and use them. It's up to you to decide, using the info you have and the research you've done. The posters on this site are just giving their opinions based on what they know or believe.

If you do decide to use Cento, please come back and give us feedback about them, it would be very useful, I'm sure.
          Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by BeagleEagle View Post
            The only thing I have noticed on all these forums about Cento, is people that for one reason or another have decided not to use Cento's services!

But not even one person that has used their services and been disappointed, is reporting, I read this as no good and no bad feedback about this company!
            I agree with you on one point that no one so far has actually said anything good about them, that does not mean that they are OK and we would apreciate anyone telling us there experiences good or bad.

What we do know is is that they have portrayed to many peeps that Forbes Douglas are solicitors when in fact they are definately not and they should not be doing this, they are technically cold calling consumers (in my case and many others) as we had not give them permission to do so, they call you by name - when I or others have have never given them this info, they tell you that they can recover vast amounts of money as they say there are aledegly that there are18 flaws in the CCA 1974, they told me that the FSA had asked them to contact me, again this is not true. In fact everything they told me and many others the story was not true. They have also told some peeps that they had been trading for 3 years - this is not true as the company was only formed earlier this year.

The people who called be from Cento Client Review are just a call centre and they were not able to satisfactorily answer any of my concerns, even being passed to a manager, he was not not able to assure me that they were legit. Especially on the point of telling me that the FSA asked that they to call me- this is a complete nonsense. I also object very strongly to giving anyone my personal banking/credit card details, especially when we do not know how secure their data systems are.

BBC1 and the NOTW, recently did a general article on claims management companies and people who have paid vast amounts of money to these peeps have never had any money returned to them despite promises of being paid out in the short term of under 12 weeks. It was reported that some cases have been waiting well over 26 weeks and no one can give them an update on how their claim is progresing.

Also, the payments to them do not stop at the inital monies being asked for, they will also take a further 20%++.

Legal Beagles have asked someone from management at Cento Client Review to come on to this site and answer any consumer questions openly, so far they have failed to do so. I know that I would welcome my concerns being answered as I am sure that many others would be as well.

If Cento phoned you and that you are happy with what they have told you, then as Wendy says please continue to use them and report back to us with your experiences.

Tuttsi

Comment

I had a call from Cento today - I was starting to feel rather left out!

To be fair the guy wasn't very pushy, but did suggest that Forbes Douglas were solicitors. Interestingly, when I said that I was happy to handle my claim myself as all the information was on the internet, he said that information on only 11 of the 18 flaws in the agreements was avaiable on the internet and the info on the other 7 flaws was only available through solicitors. Was he talking through his rear end?

Comment

In a word yes ...........complete & utter rollocks Lawyers aren't privy to some secret info

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzimum View Post
                  I had a call from Cento today - I was starting to feel rather left out!

To be fair the guy wasn't very pushy, but did suggest that Forbes Douglas were solicitors. Interestingly, when I said that I was happy to handle my claim myself as all the information was on the internet, he said that information on only 11 of the 18 flaws in the agreements was avaiable on the internet and the info on the other 7 flaws was only available through solicitors. Was he talking through his rear end?
                  Join the club...... did you ask how they got your contact details?

You would think that by now they would have changed their telephone sales pitch in respect of stating that Forbes Douglas are solicitors. Knowing full well that they have visited this site and have read this thread and they are aware of what has been said here in this respect.

I am also further surprised that Forbes Douglas are still allowing them to use their name by stating that they are solicitors! If what was said on MSE by one poster that he was from Forbes Douglas and they would never put themselves out to be solicitors.

I am further surprised that the MOJ have not yet investigated this as this quote by Cento is is definately misleading the consumer into believing that Forbes Douglas are solicitors.

Tuttsi

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                    I am further surprised that the MOJ have not yet investigated this as this quote by Cento is is definately misleading the consumer into believing that Forbes Douglas are solicitors.

Tuttsi
                    Give them a little nudge Tuttsi
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                      Give them a little nudge Tuttsi
                      I will I will......... does anyone have the contact details?

Comment

of MOJ ?

info@claimsregulation.gov.uk

lol
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

of MOJ ?

lol

or

Nicola Jones-Morris
                          Claims Management Regulation Monitoring & Compliance Unit
                          57-60 High Street
                          Burton on Trent
                          Staffordshire
                          DE14 1JS

Telephone: 0845 450 6858 / 01283 233309
                          Fax: 0845 450 6866 / 01283 233335
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

of MOJ ?

lol

or

Nicola Jones-Morris
                            Claims Management Regulation Monitoring & Compliance Unit
                            57-60 High Street
                            Burton on Trent
                            Staffordshire
                            DE14 1JS

Telephone: 0845 450 6858 / 01283 233309
                            Fax: 0845 450 6866 / 01283 233335
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

OK Tools, complaint now done and emailed to the MOJ.... when I receive a reply I will post up.

Thanks Ame for the email addy.

Tuttsi

Comment

Luvverly Jubberly
                                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X