• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • Please note that LegalBeagles is a public forum and the main areas are accessible to all, and as such, please take care your username or posts do not identify you. There is no need to post claim numbers, names or precise amounts to get support with your case. When uploading documents please ensure that you have properly redacted your personal details. Thank you.

Bank smart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank smart

Having problems yet again with Bank Smart. Heard nothing for over two years then bang a letter. They have caused me nothing but stress and bad anxiety over five years now. just want them to leave me alone.
    Tags: None

Hi Abi, Sorry to hear you're having problems with bank smart - what's the letter about ? Breach of contract ?
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

Comment

Hi

Sorry for getting back to you late as i've only just gone though my email account and noticed a message.

Yes it was breach of Contract. I sent back all documentation on time but most of the documents they stated they sent me i never received. They send endless amounts of invoices for fines for breach of Contract which amounted to the thousands. I had to go though the Financial financial ombudsman to resolve for the charges to be dropped. 2 years as passed then out of the blue they contact me again waiting to further a claim for my over exhausted credit file. I have sent the forms back signed as I am scared they will cause me more stress with further fines. I contacted the Ombudsman before hand for advice. I have no idea when they plan to quit and how much more they think they can do.

Kind Regards

Abi

Comment

A couple of questions:

What did the financial ombudsman rule (they wouldn't normally cover complaints against claims management companies)?

What exactly were the forms you recently signed and returned to Bank Smart?

I like your pin shot
        I keep it with your letter
        Done up in blueprint blue
        It sure looks good on you
        And when you smile for the camera
        I know I'll love you better

Then the shutter falls
        You see it all in 3-D
        It's your favorite foreign movie

'Peg'

Donald Jay Fagen

Comment

Abi100
          “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

INFORMATION

Claims Management Compare CMCs
          Before using a claims management company make sure you DO YOUR RESEARCH. Firms can charge up to 50% of any refund you might be due.

LegalBeagles helps you compare CMCs on price and ratings of claims management companies that offer to help reclaim PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) or other financial products.

If you have a problem with a Claims Management Company you can post on our consumer forum for help in the first instance.

To make a formal complaint you should complain to the CMC in the first instance, and if there has been no resolution within 8 weeks you can take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman.
          See more
          See less

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X