• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank smart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank smart

Having problems yet again with Bank Smart. Heard nothing for over two years then bang a letter. They have caused me nothing but stress and bad anxiety over five years now. just want them to leave me alone.
    Tags: None

Hi Abi, Sorry to hear you're having problems with bank smart - what's the letter about ? Breach of contract ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi

Sorry for getting back to you late as i've only just gone though my email account and noticed a message.

Yes it was breach of Contract. I sent back all documentation on time but most of the documents they stated they sent me i never received. They send endless amounts of invoices for fines for breach of Contract which amounted to the thousands. I had to go though the Financial financial ombudsman to resolve for the charges to be dropped. 2 years as passed then out of the blue they contact me again waiting to further a claim for my over exhausted credit file. I have sent the forms back signed as I am scared they will cause me more stress with further fines. I contacted the Ombudsman before hand for advice. I have no idea when they plan to quit and how much more they think they can do.

Kind Regards

Abi

Comment

A couple of questions:

What did the financial ombudsman rule (they wouldn't normally cover complaints against claims management companies)?

What exactly were the forms you recently signed and returned to Bank Smart?

Comment

Abi100
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X