• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tuttsi V Halifax ( 18 year claim )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tuttsi V Halifax ( 18 year claim )

Nice one Tuttsi and good work Budgie.

Comment

Received from the courts the 'Notice of Issue' for our claim and they have until 10/12/08 to put in an acknowledgement of service. So if they are going to defend a defence will have to be by xmas eve, game on.

xx

Comment

Nice one you can get ****ed and laugh while reading it lol

Comment

Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
          Nice one you can get ****ed and laugh while reading it lol
          No doubt they will send a bog standard defence, without having read my POC!

Comment

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

O/H phoned the court to day and he was advised that Halifax have entered a defence. The defence is in the post to us, so as soon as we get it I will post it up - looking forward to the challege.

xx

Comment

The defence has a arrived - basically a bog standard one as we all thought. No mention of the 18 year claim or the limitations and the hardship, theres a surprise.

They want to stay it pending the test case! like they can control the courts! In the case of our court they probably will without having understood our argument. Hopefully, they will pass our papers to the Central Courts in London where they sent me for my Abbey case and at least I will hopefully get a more experienced Judge who may be more ofey with what is going on.

I will post it up latter when I get home from work.

We will also have the AQ to complete and return it to couert no latter than 2nd Jan09. I will have to do it well before the 30th as I am away then for a few days until after the New Year. We will need some help on this please.

xx

Comment

I have attached the letter and the 'Defence'...

The Defence states in para 3, that they will file a full defence within 28 days of the expiration of the stay in proceedings..

What does that mean!

What do I ned to do now for AQ.

Thanks

Tuttsi xx

Comment

Help!!!!

Comment

Nowt to worry about really, simply trying to scare you.

I would object to the proposed stay though.
                      Screw em go for the throat

Comment

Thanks Curly, but whats does para 3 mean! it don't mean nowt to me!

Also, I will need help on the AQ, I do not have long to do it either and not good at this legal stuff.

xx

Comment

I will give you a hand with this in the morning Tuttsi.

Sorry I have had computer problems for couple of days.

Budgie

Comment

Thanks Bud, looking forward to dealing with this ASAP.

xx

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                              The Defence states in para 3, that they will file a full defence within 28 days of the expiration of the stay in proceedings..

What does that mean!
                              Tuttsi xx
                              As Curly says, nothing to worry about, all they are saying is that once the stay is lifted on completion of the test case they intend to defend in full. Halifax are notoriously crap at defending anyway Tuttsi and in the main are the first to give up easily.
                              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Thanks Tools for that bit of advice, but what I am more concerned about is the AQ which has to be done before next weekend and delivered to the court.

Budgie has promised to help me with this and now the days are running out fast and I really do not have a clue with what I have to do to complete the AQ!

XXX

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X