• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

6+ years claim **** Offer Received ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6+ years claim ****Waiting For Offer****

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
    the letter they sent to me was as follows strugglingmum
    i have received your application for financial hardship consideration in relation to your claim for a refund of bank charges.
    i write to advise that your claim has been accepted and that the interest on your current acoount has been frozen and that recovery action has been suspended pending the outcome of the OFT court case.
    you will shortly receive an offer letter from the cusstomer relations unit in edinburgh.should you wish to accept this offer please sign and return your acceptance form...............

ive just phoned them to see why i havent received the offer yet and was told they have a backlog of claims theyre going through and if after a month i have heard anything im to call them back and theyll email the department.... so much for hardship .... cos apparently the one before my name on her system was accepted as hardship in november last yr and got her chq in feb just gone!!! how can it be classed as hardship if they think we can wait 3-4 months for money?
    The cynic in me says, well they are making people redundant but they perhaps could hire some people to deal with hardship claims otherwise when you get the offer you will write back and say that it isn't enough.

Comment

lol nattie they cant afford to hire people .... the bosses wouldnt get such great pensions then!! they lost their best assesst when they fired you .... just goes to show they havent a clue about business! lol

Comment

Any news!

Comment

no nothing at all.... they told me to wait til the end of march ,and if i dont hear anything to give them a call back.... it seems to be taking ages.
          they said it has been passed back to the team for the claim to be looked at again now that hardship had been proven... i was hoping itd hurry up seeing as its a hardship case and all..... how foolish of me!

Comment

I can only advise you to ignore what they said about ringing at the end of the month, use the magic number and ring them now, and hassle them!

Comment

Go on do as Strugglingmum says................. NAG 'EM !

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                Go on do as Strugglingmum says................. NAG 'EM !
                I AGREE with Sapphy and SM, Phone them! no time like the present IMHO.

xx

Comment

lol ok i guess the vote has been counted and verified ..
                  ill call tomorrow
                  xx

Comment

That's today

Comment

lol enaid youre quick off the mark today!
                      ive called them but their databases are slow and shes promised to phone back before 3pm today letting me know whats happening
                      it took me 10 minutes to get on here today so im glad its not just my PC thats playing up...

Comment

she called back... i didnt expect her too though... shes emailed the dept on where the progress of the claim is and they have 5 days to get back with a reply but they normally do it faster, so she said it could be monday or tuesday fingers crossed its good news ray2:

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                          she called back... i didnt expect her too though... shes emailed the dept on where the progress of the claim is and they have 5 days to get back with a reply but they normally do it faster, so she said it could be monday or tuesday fingers crossed its good news ray2:

I've got the number for that department if you want it the only problem is you have to listen to a recorded message of the Natwest talking about the oft case for about 4 minutes and only then get the option to speek to someone. Its the department that they fax - this is also the same department that tells you when the payment will be made so keep it just incase you want to chase them when you get your offer

0845 3030 456 I got through using this number - the one below was an alternative number I was given but didnt use
                          0131 549 8741

Comment

Originally posted by strugglingmum View Post
                            I've got the number for that department if you want it the only problem is you have to listen to a recorded message of the Natwest talking about the oft case for about 4 minutes and only then get the option to speek to someone. Its the department that they fax - this is also the same department that tells you when the payment will be made so keep it just incase you want to chase them when you get your offer

0845 3030 456 I got through using this number - the one below was an alternative number I was given but didnt use
                            0131 549 8741
                            Can you add that one to the NatWest contacts list, it might be useful. Thanks.

Comment

thanks SM i know what you mean about the message!! lol it says theyre going to appeal as well surprise surprise

Comment

phoned again today and was told that they had no news, i asked what i was supposed to tell the bailiffs , and she said she'd find out if she could get a more exact date for the case to be settled, she came back saying the department i needed was at lunch.. phoned just and was told theyd gone home for the day their hours are 8:30 to 4:30 ..
                                another more direct number is 01952206364 no annoying message lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X