• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** SUCCESS ** hoops-morton ~v~ Abbey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hoops-morton ~v~ Abbey

Okay folks , as suggested by Wendy and Nattie I chanced my luck and called back for an update and I was told she could not confirm the ammount I would be offered but could confirm my appeal has been SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    If I had not had a formal offer in writing before wednesday of next week the I should call back and they would then be in a position to tell me .

I dont want to get carried away as I still dont know how much is the Offer but at least the appeal has been granted

I will thank everyone properly when it is all concluded but will state here and now if it were not for the support , help,advice from the brilliant and very patient members on this site I would not have succeeded.

I will soon be Another VIP member for the Beagles site!!!!!
    'Be Traist'

Comment

Good things come to

So chill lol and very well done
      Enaid x

Comment

Well I finally got confirmation of what they have decided to repay me at the moment in Bank charges, I wasnt asked nor had to sign anything , it was simply paid into my account and a letter arrived some 4 days after the event ( I didnt even know it was in my account at first!) , the outcome is Abbey have refunded £4,450 , this from a claim that amounted to £8,130 meaning there is an oustanding amount of £3,680. There is no explanation of how they have arrived at this figure just thats it.

I cannot thank all the people at legal beagles for their help without which I would have got no where and nothing thanks to you all.!

I have already paid my council tax arrears and rent arrears fom this and my oustanding utility bill , Its a tidy some but Im not sure what percentage of the claim this represents.
        'Be Traist'

Comment

Excellent, nice result xx

Comment

I have already paid my council tax arrears and rent arrears fom this and my oustanding utility bill
            Bravo for that, just a little treat fer yerself maybe :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Originally posted by hoops-morton View Post
              I have already paid my council tax arrears and rent arrears fom this and my oustanding utility bill
              Well done, this is exactly the kind of help that an interim payment can make to a hardship claim.
              Last edited by Tools; 19th April 2009, 13:27:PM.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

That is great news,
                Perfect ! hope you saved a little back for a wee treat too.

Well done have added you to the side bar SUCCESSES

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: ** SUCCESS ** hoops-morton ~v~ Abbey

Excellent news !!
                  Luminol x

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    Bravo for that, just a little treat fer yerself maybe :tinysmile_twink_t2:

I must confess to having more than a few Malt whiskies on Friday!! lol!:tinysmile_twink_t2:
                    'Be Traist'

Comment

Super result there hoops!!

Well done :tinysmile_twink_t2:

jaxx

Comment

Great news well done xxx

Comment

Hoops, really fantastic news.

All the best

Tuttsi xx

Comment

Originally posted by hoops-morton View Post
                            I will thank everyone properly when it is all concluded but will state here and now if it were not for the support , help,advice from the brilliant and very patient members on this site I would not have succeeded.

I will soon be Another VIP member for the Beagles site!!!!!
                            I think everyone is waiting to talk with you in the shoutbox once you take up V.I.P membership.
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Great news Hoops.

See you in Shout soon.
                              Is no longer here

Comment

Well done !- really pleased to hear you have a fairly good result.
                                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X