• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot Financial/Train2Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cabot Financial/Train2Game.

Hi Xino, be careful about, what you put, on your site, as train2game, could try and take you, to court over your comment's, have you done a visa chargeback, and wrote to the company, regarding the course, with all the information, from the information, on the Robert Ager video, do so and cancel the direct debits, take care and any advice feel free to ask.

Comment

Ok Xino you, need to phone up, your bank, and ask to do a direct debit indemnity, contact trading standard's, and all the information. On the Robert Ager video, write the company, a letter, with all the info on, if they do not send you, a refund, then write another letter, saying that you will be taking the, company to the small claim's court, and issuing a county court order against them, i didnt get a refund, just a cancellation of the course, i will be getting all evidence, sending it to, them and saying, that if i do not receive a refund, i will be sending them, to the small claim's court.

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
        Ok Xino you, need to phone up, your bank, and ask to do a direct debit indemnity, contact trading standard's, and all the information. On the Robert Ager video, write the company, a letter, with all the info on, if they do not send you, a refund, then write another letter, saying that you will be taking the, company to the small claim's court, and issuing a county court order against them, i didnt get a refund, just a cancellation of the course, i will be getting all evidence, sending it to, them and saying, that if i do not receive a refund, i will be sending them, to the small claim's court.
        that's the problem, i stopped paying direct debit when I lost my job.
        So i was only paying by Pay point/pay zone at newsagents.
        i still have the receipts though

Comment

Ok get this evidence, and all the payment's that you have made through your bank, get all of these back via direct debit indemnity write train2game, a letter saying about sections 5-7 of the consumer protection's for unfair trading regulations 2008, write everything down off the Robert Ager video skillstrain under scrutiny, and threaten them, with legal action.

Comment

Ask for a full refund, of all payment's, that you have made, plus interest, plus a goodwill gesture, or you will taking, them to the, small claim's court's within 14 day's.

Comment

ok i just posted the letter of 8 pages, asking for full refund.
              signed delivery,
              so they should receive it monday

Comment

ok after 2 weeks, they sent me a letter back.
                What does the letter say? bullcrap!

They wrote to me a 3 page letter including a compliance booklet.

What does the letter say? they disprove my claims, even phone conversation how bad their customer service was, they said they found nothing wrong with it. They tried to defend their rights by saying I signed with the course and did not cancel. within cool-off period. And the most funniest thing about their bullcrap letter reads:

"Firstly and for the avoidance of doubt we must make it plain that Train2Game (the college) has never traded under any other name. We exist as a separate and discrete entity and have no relationship with Career Finance 4 Trade Skills Limited or Career Finance 4 Trade Skills limited beyond their agreeing, independently and separately to offer loans to our students for the purchase of our courses."

How crap their english is (yes that was what they wrote, word for word!). And the letter kept mentioning "college" all the time.

I think I will definitely END up taking these guys to court, because they are treating me like a prick.
                They know people are complaining online, so they feel I must have research online, got what to say and wrote them a brainless letter without me knowing what I am talking about.

They still didn't get the fact that they messed up because they sent important letters to wrong address twice. They are still taking me for a fool.
                In fact I just wrote a second letter warning them if they don't get back to me, I will take them to court. However I hadn't posted it yet, so this letter I saw today.

Right now, I will start talking to the authorities about them, so they will start calling them up. I will write them another letter, stating the nonsense they wrote in that letter did not address anything, and I've already contacted the authorities. If they don't refund my full money back, I will take them to court.

They tried to use Consumer Credit Act (CCA 1974) on me.
                That is useless because they broke the law on mis-selling, they even denied the act of mis-selling to me.

These scams artist know how to rip people off. They hired a cheap solicitors to give them loopholes about the Laws, Acts and Section, so that they can use it against students.
                That is why no one writes against Train2Game, because they can use that as advantage to court whoever talks against them.

Comment

sorry guys for double posting.
                  FoS, replied back to me first time however the got the name wrong, M.I.T, they got the wrong company. I think that was my fault as well.
                  But I updated them, and they got the right name M.I.S.
                  They sent the letter to T2g on my behalf.

I just got a letter back from T2G, as usual they said they nonsense, which I wouldn't have.
                  I just now finished sending an email to the person handling my case over at FoS. I gave him links to all evidence, phone convo and pictures. And explaining to the person my case.

Every students reading this, you need to write a letter to FoS.
                  PLEASE do NOT be afraid of T2G.
                  Yes they studied the laws and section and found loop hole, knowing people cannot come against them.

They broke the Section 5 - 7 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, as well as the Misrepresentation Act 1967!
                  That proves we have the advantage and right.
                  I might eventually take them to court. Because I have so much evidence how they lacked security, sending letters to my wrong house despite me updating the address years ago, and terrible rude customer service.
                  How they threatened me and ended my course over the phone.
                  I know I will win!

I will take this everywhere! Even to change.org.
                  so I will need support from people like you reading this. So many students being scammed.

how many students with T2G qualification actually had a job with their qualification course?

Comment

Okay so I haven't posted on here for a while about T2G Basically on Several occasions, I haven't sent letters in which they just reply with c*ap and now it's getting annoying I am ready to send another one today! But Every time I mention about sections 5 and 7 they just ignore it and actually don't respond to that at all. it's just the other stuff they reply to. I must admit they give as good as they get!

I kept reading over this letter in which I received today and looking over the address ect. So in this letter they say

"We would make it plain that we are Marlborough Service Limited, Trading as Train2Game (Company Number 05501636). We have no connection with either 'Skills train' or 'Train 4 Trade Skills', which we believe to be trading names of Metropolitan International Schools Limited (Company Number 02646404) who are totally separate Company." I have been looking through some of the contracts that have been posted on this website, and comparing them to my own contract yes on my contract Marlborough service limited is the company on mine, but if you look back on some of the older contracts they are under Metropolitan. maybe i am reading to far into this but why are they not even part of the MIS company anymore? But even in the Robert ager Video it says that T2G are part of the MIS company back in 2009

Also i have been fighting against this whole TIGA award in which they sent me some letter from there solicitor or whatever, in regards that T2G were in the right about terminating there contract with Tiga.

this confuses me because in TIGA speech they put basically "Tiga will no longer:award TIGA Diplomas to students studying at T@G courses" But in this letter I received they said "Upon successful completion of the course you will and should you so choose be able to take the TIGA examination and, you should pass, you would be awarded the TIGA certificate"

The fact that T2G has said you can have the Certificate but TIGA has said they are not allowed. Is this not then false advertising and selling a award they don't have a right to?

What do you guys think to this? Do I have a valid argument and what law would this come under?

Comment

quick question, if a company has the same director does that mean the companies are connected? as I am trying to sort out Train2Game in regards to the finance companies and other companies like skillstrain and train4skills trade but all have the same director and are all pretty much in the same building or area. does this mean they have that business connection or they can be ran as serveral separate companies?

Comment

Turbo1.
                        nice!
                        keep researching and fighting!

Train2Game had done their homework with the laws, they know how to use it against others: Google and other websites who mentions T2G.
                        Because they can sue them for name defamatory.

They know we consumer/clients/students/customer also have powers, but they keep ignoring when we bring up points and law points.

Write them more letters again, put Section 5-7 of consumer law.
                        Also put down Misrepresentation 1967 law as well!

I have already written to FoS, and given them all evidence of their crap customer service.
                        In fact I will call FoS, to ask if the guy handling my case is digging into this matter.

I will also double check the contract of Train2Game, and check every inch of details and use it against them.

Train2Game just sees us as stupid kids playing over xbox with no brains. That is why they reply to us as if they are teachers telling us to go stand in the corner.
                        That is what pisses me off the most.
                        I will also bring this case up to Change.org sooner or later!

Train2Game cannot sue me for name degrading, because I paid for the course and received bad service, therefore I can do what I want.
                        So if I take all these to the media and mess up their name, they can't do anything.

Because if they don't give me my damn money back, their name will be ruined.
                        But for other companies and websites, they cannot say anything about T2G, because if they do, T2G will claim thousands from them.

We are in power!

To answer the question.
                        If a company have the same director, it does not mean they are connected.
                        If that director is running both companies, then yes they are connected.
                        However if the director is running another company while not working at the other. It could just mean the director changed jobs,

But DONT believe their damn lies. They are ALL connected.

Use this website as back up:
                        http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=1370925
                        see how many websites these criminals are involved in?
                        scroll down to see truth
                        Last edited by xino; 6th May 2016, 12:52:PM. Reason: answer question

Comment

Yeah I have just kept researching, I have had some mention back from Tiga in regards to there position of where they stand with train2game, Tiga have said that no T2G student will receive a Tiga Award, I have this in email from someone high up in Tiga but T2G says that anyone who applied for the course before Feb 2015 can and still receive a Tiga qualification. I do also have this in writing so they are breaking the law and lying about still being able to give this award out.

Yeah I keep looking over the contract but I can't see anything wrong with it really, But I have looked over it with an old contract that was put on here, and they have changed the "Name or school they are under" From Metropolitan to Marlborough, but I think it's the same director who runs it or used to run it which is jan telensky.

I noticed that you made this statement "Train2Game just sees us as stupid kids playing over xbox with no brains." I will have you know I play on the PS4 :P ahah

Okay thank you for answering my questions, I will get onto researching that again and try to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks for your help and advice

Comment

Hello guys.
                            Glad many students are awakening from this nonsense!

I searched my contract...and T2G broke one of their rules!
                            6. CANCELLATION BY TELEPHONE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
                            While I was on the phone, one of the adviser threatened me (I have phone conversation recorded), telling me if I keep pushing them he would cancel my course, I didn't care, I kept questioning their actions. And he went ahead and cancelled the course.
                            Days later I got a letter telling me "it was my wish I wanted to cancel the course".
                            It just pisses me SO much how they keep manipulating words and putting nonsense in our mouth.
                            Now they shut themselves in the foot, if they claimed I requested to cancel the course over the phone. Their contract says they don't do that.
                            So by them cancelling my course over the phone, means they broke the rule!

They broke rule 4! Regarding change of address.
                            The guy who cancelled my course over the phone, said I should have INFORMED them!
                            And I told the guy I informed my tutor.

Man I can't wait to tear these guys apart!
                            Now I see the truth. I will use the same contract they are using against, and use it against them!

[MENTION=82016]love[/MENTION]
                            confident? all we have to do is use the same tool these Train2Game are using against us!
                            The law is there for companies, the same law is also there to protect us.
                            If you go into any shop and picked up an item priced £4. And go to the till and they charge you £8. You have the right to pay £4, because it is "sell as priced" law.
                            People who got their money back from Train2Game, we just have to use their examples .

Regarding the copyright material.
                            If T2G used artworks or pictures that is under fair use.
                            Some images are free for others to use, however there would be conditions.
                            Not to make money, for education, license, giving credits, not to edit the picture etc.

in my game design course, there are tons of images from different games, though they gave credit to the names and publishers. ( i don't think there's a problem to this, because they gave aforementioned credit to the developers)
                            However the real infringement are the texts in the study book.
                            copy n paste some of the text on google, word for word.
                            And you will see the original location they plagarised it from, either from wikipedia, book or website.

Sending an application to FoS is no big deal.
                            Just explain your case with an overview.
                            Highlight if the salesman misinformed you about any details before you signed the course.
                            After you signed it, you later found out what salesman said was different to what was said in contract.

Then talk about TIGA, and how bad T2G treated you.
                            the problems with the course.

Tell FoS you want your money back from T2G.

I spoke to the FoS, the guy told me I needed to send him the final decision letter from T2G.
                            So i sent him the final letter which I was not happy about the result.
                            So he would look into it and later check the in-dept letter I wrote to him.
                            When I get back to him after 2 weeks, I will message regarding T2G breaking 2 of their rules.

Comment

Originally posted by xino View Post
                              If you go into any shop and picked up an item priced £4. And go to the till and they charge you £8. You have the right to pay £4, because it is "sell as priced" law.
                              Hi xino

A price on an item (say on the shelf) is called an 'invitation to treat'.
                              When you take the item to the till to pay, you are making an offer to buy.
                              When the (shopkeeper/person on the till) takes your money, they are accepting your offer.
                              The 'consideration for value', the money offered/accepted, seals the deal.

More HERE
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                              gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

T2G does things discreetly.
                                Many students don't have the courage to take on T2G or complaint to them. They just accept the fact that they'v been scammed and move on.
                                Others try to take on T2G but later couldn't be bothered.
                                Others who fought T2G, got their victory but T2G told them to be quiet.

T2G knows what they are doing. They are sam artist. They look at areas and field that are lacking, and they jump into it. And start ripping people off.
                                From plumbing courses to IT courses, knowing there are other companies doing training courses.
                                But when they saw the games industry has little to no training courses, they saw this as the jackpot.

They can easily shut down and run off with our money, but they know the games industry is a gold mine. And how constantly students are flocking to take their courses.
                                Because they know it is HARD to get into the industry.

That is why anyone who talks bad about T2G, instantly they take those people to court. That is why when you search if T2G is sam, you wouldn't find much on google.
                                Because google was also threatened once as well.

Only the guy who got his money back first time was the only one that pushed T2G. And after his success, T2G wrote to him to keep all the incident quiet, but he refused.

If we take them to court, we will surely win because they breached the rules, and contract.
                                And if we go en masse, it gives us more power.
                                T2G can just easily lie in court, but with en masse, we will go against their words.

Regarding the TIGA.
                                It is clearly shown that TIGA were backing up T2G.
                                I got letters and materials with TIGA's name!
                                2015 was when TIGA broke up with T2G and told them to remove all things TIGA.
                                That is why we would not find anything TIGA on their website.
                                but my old materials are proven evidence!

listen, WHATEVER T2G says in the letter, do not listen to them!
                                They will speak to you like you are the fool!
                                in the audio conversation i had with them, they spoke to me like I was a retard who did not know what he was talking about.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X