• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot Financial/Train2Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cabot Financial/Train2Game.

Originally posted by xino View Post
    ok after 2 weeks, they sent me a letter back.
    What does the letter say? bullcrap!

They wrote to me a 3 page letter including a compliance booklet.

What does the letter say? they disprove my claims, even phone conversation how bad their customer service was, they said they found nothing wrong with it. They tried to defend their rights by saying I signed with the course and did not cancel. within cool-off period. And the most funniest thing about their bullcrap letter reads:

"Firstly and for the avoidance of doubt we must make it plain that Train2Game (the college) has never traded under any other name. We exist as a separate and discrete entity and have no relationship with Career Finance 4 Trade Skills Limited or Career Finance 4 Trade Skills limited beyond their agreeing, independently and separately to offer loans to our students for the purchase of our courses."

How crap their english is (yes that was what they wrote, word for word!). And the letter kept mentioning "college" all the time.

I think I will definitely END up taking these guys to court, because they are treating me like a prick.
    They know people are complaining online, so they feel I must have research online, got what to say and wrote them a brainless letter without me knowing what I am talking about.

They still didn't get the fact that they messed up because they sent important letters to wrong address twice. They are still taking me for a fool.
    In fact I just wrote a second letter warning them if they don't get back to me, I will take them to court. However I hadn't posted it yet, so this letter I saw today.

Right now, I will start talking to the authorities about them, so they will start calling them up. I will write them another letter, stating the nonsense they wrote in that letter did not address anything, and I've already contacted the authorities. If they don't refund my full money back, I will take them to court.

They tried to use Consumer Credit Act (CCA 1974) on me.
    That is useless because they broke the law on mis-selling, they even denied the act of mis-selling to me.

These scams artist know how to rip people off. They hired a cheap solicitors to give them loopholes about the Laws, Acts and Section, so that they can use it against students.
    That is why no one writes against Train2Game, because they can use that as advantage to court whoever talks against them.
    Xino, could you please send me a copy of the letters to and from T2G, admin@legalbeagles.info. I need to do a summary xx

I asked TS about the 3 years - had nothing back from them so will bug them again tomorrow.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Okay, So I had accepted these terms and conditions to there cancellation, I did it quite last minute to the deadline in which if I sent via post wouldn't have got there in time... In there letter they said pretty much "We will look forward to hearing from you via E-mail or post"

That haven't cancelled the course and now some other debt collection company keeps calling me.. Great!

Comment

hmmm, so there was a deadline. How did you post it and what date?
        let's say deadline is friday and you posted it monday first class, it should get to them 2-3 days.
        don't worry, T2G have to agree to your new terms.

whoever calls you up, tell them you and T2G have agreed to a term for the course cancellation

Comment

hmmm, so there was a deadline. How did you post it and what date?
          let's say deadline is friday and you posted it monday first class, it should get to them 2-3 days.
          don't worry, T2G have to agree to your new terms.

whoever calls you up, tell them you and T2G have agreed to a term for the course cancellation

I had left it till about the Saturday, the deadline was Sunday. I wanted to see what I could do, and see fi I could find away around it. I have already been telling the people from the company this but they said they will give me a couple of days.

But they have officially broken there own terms and conditions. So I am still entitled to a cancellation but on new grounds this this right?

I sent it via E-mail as they said I was able to do that I will write them a letter with the copy of the E-mail into it as Train2Game sent one of there 'Auto E-mails' out to me saying that the officers of closed from Saturday to Sunday. Something like that anyway. So they have received it.

Comment

ok CF4TS replied back to me under FoS.
            and they said the same usual bull T2G also said.
            CF4TS are saying i need to take my company to T2G.

i knew this is what they plan to do, they plan to make FoS keep running around in circles, back n forte. Until i get nothing.

It's annoying how they keep saying that I spent so much time on the course, but they never highlighted their mistakes of sending important documents to wrong address.

in order not to waste time, best option is to take them to court!

Comment

The FOS will deal with the finance. T2G acted as an intermediary between you and CF4TS. If the complaint is about how the loan was sold to you then it would be T2G's responsibility as they sold the loan to you. CF4TS are liable if the course is not up to scratch under section 75 cca.

Can you post up the response CF4TS sent via FOS pls. Also what did FOS say ?
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The Financial Ombudsman Service dont care, about it i've contacted them, i'm taking train2game to the small claim's court's, i have not got a scanner sorry.

Comment

how come Sloane82?
                  i thought you got your money?

Comment

No they just cancelled the course, i have to take them, to the small claim's court's. did you get your course cancelled?

Comment

i didn't even want my course cancelled!
                      i never knew about the whole extension thing and course limitation for 3 years which were all new to me.

i queried them over the phone, and the guy who spoke to me said "if i keep pushing them he would cancel my course", which was a threat and T2G denied!
                      and he did cancel the course, and they sent me a letter saying i wanted to cancel the course.

Comment

You need to get, it cancelled, have you got it cancelled now, you could have gone to college, to do a course like this for free.

i didn't even want my course cancelled!
                        i never knew about the whole extension thing and course limitation for 3 years which were all new to me.

i queried them over the phone, and the guy who spoke to me said "if i keep pushing them he would cancel my course", which was a threat and T2G denied!
                        and he did cancel the course, and they sent me a letter saying i wanted to cancel the course.

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                          You need to get, it cancelled, have you got it cancelled now, you could have gone to college, to do a course like this for free.
                          that's what I said, they cancelled the course!
                          but i didn't want the course cancelled.

Comment

Oh right it was, a dodgy course, anyway i'm glad that it did, get cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                              Oh right it was, a dodgy course, anyway i'm glad that it did, get cancelled.
                              sorry if i sound rude on my last reply. One can't tell when reading messages.

what i meant was, they cancelled the course when I did not want it to be cancelled. And later they sent a letter telling me i wanted the course to cancel.

i will soon take them to court, waiting for FoS to actually do something.

please take them to court, you can't fail or lose the case.
                              just bring up ALL the points T2G abused!
                              *using TIGA as selling point, whom later departed
                              *they did not give press release or public announcement about this but secretly enrolled students to City & Guilds and telling them C&G is better. If C&G is good, why didn't they do that in first place? why didn't they do it mid-way before TIGA broke up?
                              *how they mis-sold you
                              *half @ss course
                              *copy and pasted materials from internet

Comment

The financial ombudsman service didnt, really help me much, i have sent my small, claim's court order off, eh you didnt want the course to be cancelled, you should'nt have started it right dodgy.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X