• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot Financial/Train2Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cabot Financial/Train2Game.

Originally posted by xino View Post
    that's what I said, they cancelled the course!
    but i didn't want the course cancelled.
    You got your course cancelled? How did you get them to cancel yours? I'm still having no luck with mine, I'm in contact with the ombudsman at the moment but T2G sent me a letter saying they won't cancel.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjbargh View Post
      You got your course cancelled? How did you get them to cancel yours? I'm still having no luck with mine, I'm in contact with the ombudsman at the moment but T2G sent me a letter saying they won't cancel.
      because i kept inquiring and calling them that i could not log on.
      They said they would send me a letter, and i did not receive any letter on time so i called again.
      Then everything was revealed to me, that course was 3 years, and each time i had emailed them inquring why i could not log on, apparently I was asking for extension!
      i was so baffled and confused by all these, nothing made sense.

so i did research and found out they never sent any letter when i asked for extension.
      so i called again, bollocking them!
      and as usual rude, putting bull* in my mouth and manipulating!

i just kept bringing my points, the guy told me that "if i keep pushing them, he will have to cancel the course." I just ignored the threat and continue asking questions why all these bull*, and he cancelled it.
      i didn't want my course cancelled.

so if you are going to call them, record phone conversation as evidence!

Comment

bumping!
        sorry.

FoS sent me a letter, and T2G/CF4TS came up with their business offer.
        and guess what, their offer is to scrap off my remaining £200 i had to pay.

i wrote back to FoS, telling them I will not be taking the offer.

Clearly the lady who wrote the nonsense letter clearly is supporting T2G.
        Because the things she wrote is all stupidity!

telling me their course was not mis-selling because it said a limited period on their contract.
        So if someone came to your house selling LCD tv, you signed contract and got Plsama tv. Is that mis-selling? WTF? seriously man.
        She was telling me, she acknowledges the fact they sent letter to my old address and later telling me it made nothing to my progress. If I knew the course had limitations, wouldn't i have taken the extension more seriously?

FoS are clearly waste of time, no wonder why people keep giving bad reviews!

best thing to do is to take T2G to court!

Comment

Send me all, the information and i'll look into it, pm me your e-mail and scan all your document's up we'll all help you, is your course still active, if so i'll get it cancelled, and help get your, money back, financial ombudsman service, is ok, but not brilliant, they dont know all the legalitie's etc.

Comment

Originally posted by xino View Post
            bumping!
            sorry.

FoS sent me a letter, and T2G/CF4TS came up with their business offer.
            and guess what, their offer is to scrap off my remaining £200 i had to pay.
            Can you post up the letter please, removing any personal info?

Comment

ok FoS replied back

Thank you for your email. I understand how strongly you feel about this and will look at the information you’ve sent. I’d like to resolve the case in a way that everyone’s comfortable with.

I hope you have a good weekend.
              after the letter i got from them last time, i think i understand the game now.

FoS are just people with different background skills looking into ways of settling a complaint between company and customer.
              They have no clue about laws and regulations. This is why it is so EASY for T2G to manipulate and lie about a lot of things, so FoS easily buy it!

best option again is by court. Because we cannot lose.

Comment

no updates from you guys?

FoS replied back to me, again with same result.
                T2G pointing the finger that i knew it was not open ended and I did not read the contract.
                i sent a letter to the FoS, telling them they should question T2G regarding some issues.

Comment

Small claim's court route then. i'm taking them, to the small claim's court's.
                  Last edited by Kati; 12th August 2016, 10:04:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                    Small claim's court route then. i'm taking them, to the small claim's court's.
                    hey sloane82
                    i thought you had already filed a court case against them.

FoS replied back, the person seems to be helping me on my case!
                    i explained much details some of the things T2G did wrong.
                    FoS said, my case is actually with CF4TS who used T2G to sell the course.
                    i also included in the letter that CF4TS and T2G are under same company, wonder if the FoS would believe it.

i would wait for reply back!
                    Last edited by Kati; 12th August 2016, 10:05:AM.

Comment

I have done, they have sent their, defence so i will be going to the small claim's court's, to find, out. What they have to say for themselve's, and the other people that, they have mis-sold the course to.

Comment

well done people, things are obviously working. thank you.

when i complained to barclays about t2g. they said they would 'investigate' however this 'investigation' was no more than barclays asking t2g and then barclays using that as what they replied to me.
                        what is worse is that i never got a reply from barclays. it took me 3 phone conversations. the first 2 call centre people didnt do what they said they were to do. then it took someone from a call centre in england for me to finally get my response which was 2 months late.

its rubbish. NO ONE KNOWS that what they sold - the content- isnt up to scratch but as long as it satisfies laws then they can sell them. however they are not even satisfying laws and yet it is still being sold.

Comment

ok FoS replied again.
                          Once again trying to prove T2G did not mis-sold me.
                          Despite all my evidence and complaints of how T2G really messed up, FoS just did not recognised any of it.
                          But constantly focusing on T2G giving me 36 months to finish the course.

FoS are not here to help but to defend and support the companies.

and I can't believe that FoS actually said this!
                          City and Guilds is a more widely recognised awarding body and the change was to benefit you (and other students). I don’t think you’d have lost out from getting a City and Guilds qualification instead of a TIGA one.
                          Which proves this FoS is either a supporter of T2G, or backing up T2G as a company.
                          Because T2G were using that excuse saying City & Guild are better course qualifications.
                          WHy? didn't they announce years before TIGA were the industry supporters!?
                          I would rather go for a company that supports the industry than a name so big!

till today, T2G still has not announced any official statement of TIGA departure.

Best option is law/court/solicitor!

Comment

cclydesdale didnt respond in the 3 months FOS applied to them and yet that doesnt mean anything to them. comepletly ignorant. if the shoe was on the other foot like if we had missed payment to train 2 game you would have had your course stopped.

in fact in my case i paid train 2 game money in full and they still stopped my access.
                            its rubbish.

i also told them i am not a lawyer and yet the company fos apporach will be to their lawyers, fos tried to make me beleive that isnt the case. what company would not reply without their lawyers?

its a sham the entire thing is a sham.

we need proper help here from solicitors as we are getting a run around even from the people who are supposed to help us. this is insane.

i need a solicitor free of charge please as this is too much. i studied art and animation NOT law. so what do we do? unless we go en masse.
                            we need robert ager and other help please.

there needs to be a proper deiscussion as this is detrimental to health. i emphasis that their system is forcing something because if you cant get an education following their system and then if you cant get justice using their system then what?

i was not told about the course change, by the end of my deadline i had 3 months to do 2 entire courses. they knew this. they even lie about giving me 3 extensions and by simple maths you can see that is IMPOSSIBLE.

I need a free solicitor for a proper discussion in order to represent.
                            things need to happen because the longer the fobb us off, which i know they are doing, then they will use the thing of hazy memory.
                            they have forced, they have done this.
                            i came to study art and animation, nt law. i wanted a job not to be persecuted for trying my best with my money to make myself employable.

how do we get solicitors to have a good outcome as i could not pay costs.
                            as people are adamant that they are in the wrong then how to get representation? cause i cant fit all this in my head.
                            Last edited by love; 24th August 2016, 00:23:AM.

Comment

I feel for you, we all could do with, some help, i have case's at the money, i wish a solicitor would help us. For free i will help you ever step of the way, i wish Howlett Clarke would. I know Kati, got hold, of Robert Ager, we need get this company shut down.

Comment

Look here ref TIGA http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...016#post672016
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X