• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

I think someone (preferably a solicitor) should write to Mr Levy and put him on notice that he's not to distribute or pay any fees from the said accounts until legal advice has been sort by the former clients of Bournes

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

After reading the above posts, I think I'm not owed anything at all. My husband and I owed a lot of money ( we had a successful business, then I became disabled and my husband had to become my Carer... Hence big debts)
      As stated in the previous post we were paying Bournes money each month, half went to our creditors and the other half to Bournes. It worked out that Bournes fees of 10% came to 8k and to date we've only paid 5k to Bournes.
      Does that mean that we're owed nothing? I just presumed that because Bournes had in theory broken their contract, that any money ( apart from what was paid to creditors) was due back to us.
      Have I misunderstood?

Comment

As the clock's ticking re Mr Levys request ...what's the general consensus ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pallawan View Post
          After reading the above posts, I think I'm not owed anything at all. My husband and I owed a lot of money ( we had a successful business, then I became disabled and my husband had to become my Carer... Hence big debts)
          As stated in the previous post we were paying Bournes money each month, half went to our creditors and the other half to Bournes. It worked out that Bournes fees of 10% came to 8k and to date we've only paid 5k to Bournes.
          Does that mean that we're owed nothing? I just presumed that because Bournes had in theory broken their contract, that any money ( apart from what was paid to creditors) was due back to us.
          Have I misunderstood?
          Do you have a copy of the contract ?

If it was a fee for dealing with the overall debts to conclusion then I reckon it could be pro rata.

Would need to see the contract, date you signed up and (sorry) the debts you handed over to them to deal with.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

peteroche - does it really matter as if they don't get the answer they want they will get it from the courts. I am hoping that they administartors will help and uncover the fraud that we all know this is and you never know they may still realise some funds. I spoke to the FCA yestarday regarding why we are not covered by the financial compensation schemes (FCS) she said this was all still being investigated by the FCA and the outcome MIGHT be (hypthetically speaking of course) that things are updated so these companies are covered by the FCS - if that means us who knows Bourne's are mixed up in this investigation so here's to still hoping!!!!!I also logged a call with Action Fruad who said they had had numerous calls regarding Bourne's so hopefully the Fraud squad will be on the case and hopefully the Gilbournes can't sleep at night..........I wonder if they will be able to sleep in prison lets hope they find out!!!!

Comment

Actually does anyone have a copy off their bournes contract - I only have a print out of the online terms which don't mention the F&F savings part at all.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I will try and find the contract. I know I've got it.

Comment

I have a Parties to the Agreement........will need to dig out the contract...I think I may have one somewhere!!!

Comment

I phone on Monday & I received a response from the Fraud Action Phone today.

noreply@actionfraud.police.uk (oreply@actionfraud.police.uk)

Please find attached confirmation of your fraud report. This contains your crime reference number and the password you will need to add more information to your case

Comment

Just been contacted by the Guardian who are writing a scathing piece against Bournes. Hopefully it will go out this weekend, has anyone else been contacted.

Comment

Hi Last, i have also spoken to the Guardian today giving as much information as i could. Lets hope more clients from Bournes will come forward and tell all about these fraudsters after reading the report in the paper. We must FIGHT for what is rightfully ours. Phone Action Fraud. Remember there are alot of us, they cant ignore us all. xx

Comment

Also if speaking to the press , point out just how inept and impotent the fca appear.

Comment

All we can do is trust the Administrators to report any mis conduct and to hope the Action Fraud investigate - weather that means we get our money back only time will tell - trouble is the Ad,inistrators are nibbling (no sorry taking huge chunks) out of the money that is currently in the bank account.

Comment

so the company had a shortfall of £840,000 are you saying the back book was sold for £1.7m........

Comment

Have you contacted the FCA with any information you have? If not doing so could be of help to everyone affected.
                                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X