• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court claim received from CL Finance/Howard Cohen sols **SETTLED**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court claim received from CL Finance/Howard Cohen sols **SETTLED**

Thanks Calamity Jane and enaid...was it that bad not having Beagles for 24 hrs?? lol.

TOMLIN ORDER

By consent it is ordered that

1. The claim is stayed on the terms of a confidential settlement agreement signed by the parties.
    2. The parties have permission to apply to the court for the purpose of enforcing those terms (if those terms are enforceable), or to claim for breach of the settlement agreement. If no such application to restore is made by 1st June 2052 the claim will stand dismissed.

If I continue to pay at the rate I do, I'll be 83 by the time it's paid off! I am hoping in the future we can come to some kind of F&FS.
    You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

If I continue to pay at the rate I do, I'll be 83 by the time it's paid off! I am hoping in the future we can come to some kind of F&FS.

PMSL I will be due for a telegram from whom ever is on the throne, so may not see you complete on this

Comment

Re: Court claim received *rom CL *inance/Howard Cohen sols **SETTLED**

LOL, I may not even see mysel* complete on this! lmao.

Comment

Just a little addition to this.....

Had a letter from HC&Co

Dear Mrs XXXXX
          Re: CL Finance Ltd XXXXXXXXXXX Balance outstanding £719.00

Please find enclosed further giroslips for your use.

We confirm payment arrangements as follows:

Payment rate (per): Month
          Installment amount £1.00

YOur next payment is due on XXXXX

Yours faithfully blah blah.

I highlighted the amount in red because thats not the amount that was agreed to (still includes court costs) and I am paying by SO so am at a loss why they have sent me giro slips to use lol.

I am just going to file this for now, I'm thinking they have just sent this out automatically so am not worried atm. I just want to keep a record of it here, just for information.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X