• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blemain Finance

Originally posted by welshperson View Post
    Thanks sparkie

Bently is from Bridgend and it just so happens that is exactly the same place I live.

WP

HI WP
    I would try and find out his whereabouts myself .......and try to contact him ...he will be able to give you a LOT of insight into that case that most others don't know about........I know the UTCCC's came into it .
    I know it was not a ruling but I do know Blemain were too scared to chance it in Court, and agrred a real good deal for the guy

Sparkie

Comment

Bentley was one of the first cases on an unfair relationship, and blemain were afraid of the unknown,

I have more on blemain than what was used in the Bentley case, especially in the light of what has happened in regards of monarch recoveries LMC and the FSA.

A LONG TIME AGO they used to frighten me with threats, now my only emotions for them is COMTEMPT.

I have spent the last four years getting a SPO set aside and orchestrating everything to get to where I am now,

They are beck peddling now and making considerable offers but a judgment is what I want. (Vengeance is a strong emotion)

wp

Comment

I am claiming an unfair relationship case against Blemain Finance. Allocation questionaires have been sent out. I have not recieved a copy of Blemains questionaire as yet.

Will keep you posted

Comment

Hi figaro....when you are free I was hoping you could look at the new thread I started today and see if you have anything similar on your agreement please?

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...umentation-Fee

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X