• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blemain Finance

2nd Charge Mortgages

Has anyone found case law where Blemain have been sucessfuly challeged on the variable interest clause? or successfully challenged on adding insurance premiums when insurance already in place or that they lend mortgages when not entitled to do so?
    Tags: None

Re: Blemain Finance

Blemain claim if u signed the agreement hard luck

Comment

Is there any more info on that?
      i am confused as hell with what Blemain are all about? I signed a 5 year secured mortgage with them and fell behind , pay the full repayment now plus a £5 off 12 months that I missed full payments, repayments were for £125 PCM but for £12 months I was only ppaying £50-60 per month, now it seems that to repay that 12 month back it will take me an extra 2 years to settle the account.
      My account should have finished in march this year.
      cca states no PPI ? Could this be hidden somewhere else in their agreement under something different ?

what is their success rate for re possession ?

andy G

Comment

first step is to request an SAR

Comment

Blemain are only registered on FSA website as an IAR (Introducer Appointed Representative). This means that they can only introduce business to their principal.

I understand that Blemain are VERY successful in possessions, hence my query reagrding does anyone know of any case law where they have lost.

Comment

They have a VERY high sucess rate in possessions. Hence my query did anyone know of case law where they lost.

Comment

I presently have a ccj against Blemain, they have requested judgement be set aside. I will keep you posted.

Comment

Hi lachiemhor could you elaborate more on Blemain lending when they should not have ie do you feel that this is the case with you, as i am very interested to here from anyone out there that feels Blemain have lent recklessly or taken out a unaffordable loan with them or they have acted as an irresponsible lender, They certainly did with me switching the loan to over 5 x the original amount i requested so they could take 1st charge over our properties and offer a unregulated loan
                p.s check case law Blemain V bentley and note how they opted for out of court settlement to stop full case law

Comment

please keep me updated figaro123

Comment

suffering, ask to see the loan application form and underwriting sheet. Did take into account your income and expenditure. They cant just increase your loan without an application form with the new amount

Comment

i am waiting for a response to my Subject Access Request (SAR) my income expenditure comes nowhere near enough to cover repayments. Their unqualified lpa jokers have tried like mad with a frw dirty tricks thrown in to gain control ahead of a FOS complaint this has been noted." keep digging the hole blemain group" i have also been waiting for a response to my list of complaints I have taken advice from a very good barrister andi have solicitors advising me. I am tempted to tell the whole story on here but i am waiting for their repLIES

Comment

We are here for you suffering

Comment

Blemain are an insult to your intelligence. I'd (vrry kern to hear your whole story. Thr only person who appears to have got the upper hand with them is Peter Bentley.

Comment

Not sure how to send a private message on here yet. I've been warned that Blemain monitor this forum. Quite happy to share info but in a decure eay untkl I get result when I will go public and lay chapter and verse

Comment

Check these cases out; Thomas v Blemain (agreements unenforcable) and more recently Blemain V Andrea Jane Ridley (lenders abuse of process) i have come across others but cannot fiind them

P.S If any one wants to pass on info or contact me in private just click on the name tag "suffering" and click private message, it will be in confidence. I believe Blemain like their customers to fear them, to keep them from taking action against them, and if they do monitor these forums they will easily work out who i am and i am not afraid of their Circus or the clowns in it.
                              Last edited by suffering; 20th November 2012, 01:53:AM. Reason: added a p.s

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X