• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow global Robbery (discrepancy in balance)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow global Robbery (discrepancy in balance)

I have recieved correspondence from RMA resolve,preston, Arrow global, (1st time correspondence as far as I am aware,) containing monthly statements for 6 months,( with incorrect data btw ) ref: an old Credit card debt from Monumement originally from 2003. this was on an agreement and never defaulted.
    I can only presume that they have bought this debt from monument 6 months ago. however
    The last monumnet statement that I have states balance of £4307 and the opening statement balance from Arrow(RMA) is £8509 seems that they have added £4200. this can never be correct or in fact legal.. down right robbery if I have an opinion.

What course of action can I take?
    I would be grateful of any input please..

regards
    Paul
    Tags: None

Re: Arrow global robbery

whem was the last time any sort of payment was made towards this account

Comment

Re: Arrow global robbery

Its still upto date as agreed, DD to the same account number that was orig. set up to monument, looking at my experian accttoday I can see arrow G. have reg. the debt as theirs, bal at £4700 starting in May 2012. and it is still satisfactory at the mo, however they have just sent me statements and state that the opening bal is £8509.... nothing adds up and statements are incorrect...
      looking at the other forum posts from round and about I'm beting this is only the start of it..

Comment

Re: Arrow global Robbery (discrepancy in balance)

if the account is up to date and not defaulted, how have they sold the account to arrow global as they dont do credit cards

i believe monument was taken over from barclaycard

have you spoken to barclaycard for an explanation

this is so wrong

Comment

I havn't spoken to Monument, something definately doesnt add up even Experia, havn't listed Arrow as an associated company to anyone.. Monument was part of the Barclays group, but as from May I don't know.. I have had no contact from any of them.. unless I arrow global have sent me an intro letter that I have overlooked.
          Really dont wnat to wait until I start getting court letters from these guys, would like to nip it in the bud if poss. Everything was going so well credit rating wise too, then this spanner.. not causing a problem at the mo however its turned up so I am very wary of it now.

Comment

monument does not exist anymore

you need to be phoning barclaycard for an explanation as to why this account has been passed onto arrow before i can comment more

Comment

Well I actually got through to an asian monument cust service rep. called (jesse smith.). from the number on the monument statement: they told me after some stringent questioning that:
              the account is still with monument. arrow global are handling it. any payments are coming off the monument balance confirmed at £4172.25 which corresponds with experian reg by arrow g.
              in sept.
              However then why are arrow global sending me statements withn a balance of £8509 on.. I requested a copy of my orig agreement which she said would be passed on, however she did instruct me to contact Arrow global for any info re: my account.
              Now I do not want to open up a can of worms as at the mo as statements allbeit incorrect ones have been recieved, and no pressure for payments( as yet) shold I bite the bullet and contact them for answers now?.

Comment

To be honest i would keep up the payments to monument/barclaycard and ignore arrow

arrow are just collecting on behalf of monument with no legal substance

arrow cant default you or take you to court

as long as the account has not been defaulted , their is not a lot they can do

Comment

Thank you for that, therefore to sum up, as long as I keep paying the amount that I do, as long as the monument balance continues to reduce as its showing on my experian report, then despite the astronomical balance that Arrow have sent me this means nothing?.. Am I then correct in assuming that as I have no legal agreement with Arrow they then cannot take court action as long as the payments are not defaulted.
                  Will I get any redress by ignoring the fact that these statements say that I now owe Arrow the double that I owe monument..or will that be classed as acknowledging the fact and accepting it in any way?
                  Is it not wise to contact them and make them aware of the fact that their figures are not correct or asking the reason for the large discrepency?

Comment

To be honest

i would not contact arrow

just keep paying monument/barclaycard

if you want statements, get them from monument and tell monument you do not recognise arrow as the creditor as their has been no assignment of the account

Comment

Do you think that it's worth my while contatcing Experian, ref the entry of this Arrow account, as they are not the creditor.. Experrian have helped remove an entry for me in the past and where very helpful actually.
                      If this is the case then Arrow have no business filing an entry with credit ref agencies.

Comment

arrow cannot update your credit file without the account being assinged (sold) to them

you realy do need to contact monument/barclaycard to find out what is going on
                        Last edited by miliitant; 2nd October 2012, 08:14:AM.

Comment

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0578436
                          Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business Name Company Registration Number
                          Arrow Global Limited 5606545

Categories:

Consumer credit
                          Credit brokerage
                          Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Arrow Financial
                          Arrow Global

Issued Date: 26-Nov-2005
                          Date Maintenance Payment Due: 25-Nov-2015

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position
                          George Ross Mathewson
                          Malcolm Jackson
                          Zachary Jason Lewy

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position
                          Beverley Chadwick
                          Ged O'Neill
                          Jack Allan Lavin OFFICER
                          Joseph William Freda OFFICER
                          Julie Novak
                          Malcolm Jackson
                          Michelle Soltys
                          Steven Craig Wilansky OFFICER
                          Zachary Jason Lewy OFFICER

Historic Organisations that run the organisation:

Name Company Registration Number Position
                          ******s Company Secretaries Ltd OFFICER

Nature of Business:

Other

Current Address(es):

Address Type Address
                          Correspondence Belvedere, 12, Booth St, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M2 4AW, United Kingdom
                          Principal Place Of Business Belvedere, 12, Booth Street, MANCHESTER, M2 4AW, United Kingdom
                          Registered Office 20-22, Bedford Row, LONDON, WC1R 4JS, United Kingdom

Historic Address(es):

Address Type Address
                          Correspondence 57-61, Mortimer Street, LONDON, W1W 8HS, United Kingdom
                          Principal Place Of Business 15, Old Bailey, LONDON, EC4M 7EF, United Kingdom
                          Principal Place Of Business 57-61, Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HS
                          Principal Place Of Business Belvedere, 12, Booth St, Manchester, M2 4AW, United Kingdom
                          Principal Place Of Business One London Wall, 10th Floor, London, EC2Y 5EZ
                          Registered Office 20-22, Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4JS

Comment

Just done a credit check on them they've dropped from 90/100 to 68/100 thats not great, plus they have multiple ccj's registered against them.

Sir George is in eight current appointments and 17 previous appointments in different companies and lives in Edinburgh.

Hope that helps, give me a shout if you need anything else, I'll see what I can dig up.

Comment

Thankyou for that info, appreciated, I have contacted Monument again, and they insist that I have to contact Arrow as they are dealing with it.
                              what do you suggest?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X