• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

funding corporation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: funding corporation

Anyway we digress lol could someone please check my figures in post 4 please

Comment

i am trying to help but none is forth comming on the information requested

i have taken on the funding co myself AKA CYGNET FINANCE in court and their BOS

i ended up with the agreement and BOS being quashed on irregularity in the way they secure the vehicles, they accepted my claim before judgement was passed as they did not want my arguments to go in front of a judge

i will vacate this thread now and good luck on trying to get it resolved

Comment

Sorry you feel like that but all your questions have been answered, I even queried the legalality as to the salesman being witness,The paper work has been scrutinised by the trading standards they say its ok, union solicetor says its ok

Comment

They may have said its ok but i did ask for you to post them up and let other people see if they can put holes in it.
          As stated, i have had personal experience in court with this lot and as stated this is a piece or archaic legislation and one slip renders the whole issue void, its finding that transgression thats the key

For the record

I am the Legal and Medical Secretary for a National Trade Union and regular ask our Legal Services these sorts of questions for my members, so i never take things at face value from uncomfirmed means when its abandon all hope thinking
          anyway

good luck and i hope you get justice

Comment

Originally posted by maggott View Post
            thanks for your reply.I`ts not the interest its the way they worked out whats owed.
            The way I work out the figures is
            totalamount payable £18,368.80
            payments made A £ 8,244.52
            lessadvance B £ 1,500 this is what they gave her for her car
            auctionprice C £ 1,650 this is what they got at action for repoed car

OWED£18,368.80
            PAID A+B+C £11,394.52
            BALANCE £6,974.28
            THEY SAY £8,587.28

I've had a quick check of your figures, and it looks as if you've deducted the £1500 advance twice as the original credit amount is £7000. Having said that this still leaves a difference of £113. Is it possible that this could be collection charges/auction fees?

CJ

Comment

I have spotted a problem with the agreement all ready

amount of credit for the car is £7000 (£8500) minus £1500 deposit
              they have put gardex on top which in its self is a con but the extra £1500 making it £8500 will be the cost of the guardex plus interest over the total term of the loan

that way you seem you are getting a better deal with the £1500 deposit but they get it back with the total repayment on the guardex

gardex is realy only used for new cars, not second hand and its a so called paint protection which in reality is worthless

also have you confirmed that the so called new guardex paint job was registered with guardex, i bet not so its cputr 2008 for a start

important

has the guardex got its own set of perscribed terms on the agreement, not the car, just the gardex

thats amount of credit
              total amount of credit
              apr

THE AMOUNT OF CREDIT FOR THE CAR SHOULD BE WITHOUT THE COST OF THE GUARDEX AS YOU ARE BUYING A CAR FIRST, NOT AN OPTIONAL EXTRA (GUARDEX)

it looks like you have been hit twice for the deposit and the guardex
              Last edited by miliitant; 26th September 2012, 15:38:PM.

Comment

i`ve got a good idea lets start again will nip to tesco and get cheap scanner/ printer then I can upload all the paper work requested,then will approach this with fresh outlook back in 30

Comment

Sending all my best wishes. You have a perfect person here to help in miliitant. Always been fab when I've needed advice
                  nic xo

Comment

its just i got stung through a certain un Welcome FINACE COMPANY, they sent their own barrister, THEN THIS MOB

all i wanted was a car for work but these companies from the start try every means to screew you, relying on peoples ignorence.
                    a quote from yes car regarded customers as pond life

i had both companies in court and walked away smiling by disecting their mistakes

Comment

well I think there on photobucket is there a tuturial on how to load them here

Comment

fun1_z903f9c7a.jpg

Comment

try this

Comment

Comment

please post up the acf vehicle order form with the gardex on it

if the credit facility fee is a charge made by a lender to a borrower for arranging credit facilities

what is the arrangement fee on the agreement other than a charge made by a bank to a client for arranging credit facilities

i was also under the impression that a car loan cannot be more than 60 months, but i need to check that one out though
                              Last edited by miliitant; 26th September 2012, 19:00:PM.

Comment

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X