• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain Finance Possession Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blemain Finance Possession Claim

Thanks G for your continued support. I do agree with your input.....but then I do have a habit of also having a little hope.

I think the main thing that makes me feel down is that if I lose then it effect many. That is one thing that does play on my mind. But if anyone was in my shoes they would understand that doing what I am doing is not out of choice.

Blemain have made me 3 offers of settlement since they issued proceedings. The first 2 offers were my worse case scenario in court. Their third and last offer was that they were willing to rebate me £2,165.04 of charges if I agreed to pay all their costs and agree to a SPO.

I know 100% that things did not have to go this far....but as they have I would rather be hanged by the court....than surrender to them. Yes the courts do rule on law...but they can and have done rule above that too...where unfairness is weighted so heavily on one parties side the court does have a discretion to make this rule.....

After reading my own witness statement.....I started to feel sorry for myself....and thought anyone reading it would too....but I also know sadly sometimes this is not enough to win a case....but believe that humanity....although running quite scare these days still exists.

I am preparing my skeleton argument....and if I don't say so myself....only this week....I have had a sudden feeling of feeling proud that I have made it this far...and should pat myself on the back lol.

Yes I am at risk....of losing....but if I just gave up as they wanted I know myself very well...and would have regretted making that decision for the rest of my life.

Comment

G, if you remember the Bentley case.....you will see that the majority of that settlement that was made by Blemain was that they knew not only had they done things naughty in law....but mostly how unfair they treated the poor guy.

Plus that poor elderly lady who the MP Valerie Vaz helped when she was repossessed by Blemain..its a lot to do with the law I know...but equally to do with unfairness...in my opinion to.

Comment

Please believe I do fully understand your position and admire your stance. The last thing I intended was to cause you to lose hope. You need the judges lottery to fall in your favour as we all do and it is my sincere hope that you find a judge with the ability and the humanity to see through their web of deception.
        G

Comment

Thanks G and please do not feel that you have made me lose hope...as I think everyone who is/are going through what I am completely understands.....but until we make a stand we will never know. Same old story for centuries.....in any kind of field...school/workplace...or in the consumer industry. Bullying is the name.....even to get this far....and not give in is a step towards freedom.

I do have faith and live in hope....that even if I get a minitor for a judge that whatever decision is made will be one that will be fair and that is all I can ask and hope for.

I am already rehearsing in my head what I will say...and I do laugh at times....and think either I will be speaking as a hot shot barrister...as I am so well knowledged with what I have learned. Then sometimes after working all day with the elderly I think when the judge asks me a question I will say would you like curry with that your honour?

Not to worry G....in my favor and one thing I don't have to worry is that I have been paying regular payments for almost a year and a half plus will shown the ability that I can continue to do so...which the judge will look at favorably.

Everything else I will have to tackle step by step.....and hope for the best. What will come out...and be read in the judgment...is everything Blemain have done wrong and unfair to me.....and if they win.....well....that is their good luck. For me I have already won by making it this far.

So light a candle and say a prayer for me....because if I win...then just think what the implications will be....? I have seen enough and been through enough in my life not to be scared so easily now....and sparkie is an example to us all...if he can do it at his age....then I am sure many others can too.

Comment

Jumper, my very best wishes for your hearing tomorrow hun, I will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed that you have a fair judge that will read all the documents before the trial and will see Blemain for what they are. God Bless xx

Comment

LOL Tuttsi.....tomorrow is Sunday love........and my hearing is on the 17 July 2013 at 10.00am.....sorry you may have read it wrong or I wrote it wrong......

Court open on a Sunday? well that will be something not to look forward to hey lol?

Comment

Jumper - we don't know each other but I will also be lighting a candle and saying a prayer. All the very, very best for tomorrow xx FM

Comment

Hi MissFM.......no worries love........oh that has made me laugh ladies..............lol.

Comment

:cakedx

Comment

Sorry Jumper, I am sure you wrote on Sparkies thread that court is tomorrow I did not even stop to think that tomorrow is Sunday. Sorry Hun but still thinking about you. Xx
                      Originally posted by jumper999 View Post
                      LOL Tuttsi.....tomorrow is Sunday love........and my hearing is on the 17 July 2013 at 10.00am.....sorry you may have read it wrong or I wrote it wrong......

Court open on a Sunday? well that will be something not to look forward to hey lol?

Comment

Originally posted by jumper999 View Post
                        Hi MissFM.......no worries love........oh that has made me laugh ladies..............lol.

And she states that Religously

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                          Sorry Jumper, I am sure you wrote on Sparkies thread that court is tomorrow I did not even stop to think that tomorrow is Sunday. Sorry Hun but still thinking about you. Xx

Tuttsi = we are not in Shanghi lol

Comment

Well, it's Tuesday now so presumably court was yesterday... :noidea:

Any updates? :confused2:

Comment

No FP, hearing is on 17 July 2013 at 10.00am.

Comment

I called the court again yesterday...and Blemain still have not sent their witness statement.

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I filed mine........guess I better get on with my skeleton argument....really hard as the weather is so nice...and last thing you want to do after work is sit infront of the pc...lol.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X