• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain Finance Possession Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blemain Finance Possession Claim

Well done jumper for bringing this out in the open. My guess is, they are or have been on some sort of probation, and have probably been given a chance, to sort there act out A shuffle of directors always looks good, making it look as though they are making changes. Whilst moser and goldberg are there nobody is safe to take a loan with this outfit.

Comment

I wonder why they have not appeared in a consumer programme like watchdog. I am waiting to get my hearing over and done with so i can give it to the press

Comment

Great website!

http://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/prot...fair-contracts

https://fcasurveys.org.uk/votingmodu...14037/172a/%20.

Comment

Witness Statements have been filed, sent and received by both parties.

Trial date is fixed for 17 May 2013. Last Court Order made on 1 May 2013 said it would last half a day...today received an amended order from the Court stating trial is to last one and a half days...17 & 18 July 2013.

I think after reading my witness statement the judge thought he/she would need more time.....lol

Better get my socks filled with gas...and ready to light....as this is going to be one stressful month for.......but I am coping and will continue to.

Comment

we are with you!

Comment

Thanks.....Mike......I am both fuming to go and equally nervous as well.

Even though Tracey Bailey has been removed from the CCA Licence of Blemain....she kindly did the witness statement.....

This is going to be long and hard ride...and I better get my English grammer in top speaking gear......working with my elderly ladies.....has made my mind slightly fuzzy...in a good way I must say

Comment

yes , will bewith you in spirit all of us ! make notes as best you can for reference?

Comment

Yes Mike will do.....finally as I thought they have provided a breakdown as to what the legal costs of £7,064.85 were for that I had been asking before I was born.

I have attached the letter they sent yest...asking that we file WS by email....(not what the court order states...it was skeleton arguments filed by email 3 days before trial). Just read their letter.

Their witness statement has attached exhibits and the amount of information they have blacked out is a great deal......not sure why they have done that....but they have sent their copy to the court....and I have mine...which I am going through.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Now the costs of £7,064.85 Blemain claim are the contractual right costs....these costs are separate to the other legal costs that they are also claiming.

I can't understand how they can claim two sets of legal costs...anyway....case has not been decided yet if they are entitled to add their legal costs to my loan.

Last letter I received was from Cobbetts in Jan 2013....and they advised that costs then were approx £12k plus £1,700 VAT......now I am not sure if this £7k is included in this £12k or this is in addition?

What swines they are hey.........

Comment

Originally posted by jumper999 View Post
                      Trial date is fixed for 17 May 2013. Last Court Order made on 1 May 2013 said it would last half a day...today received an amended order from the Court stating trial is to last one and a half days...17 & 18 July 2013..
                      I've put that date in my diary

Is everything else in your life going ok? You've got my email/phone details if it isn't :wink:

Comment

Sorry Jumper I have had not had a chance to read the witness statement you kindly sent to me, it did look so very comprehensive and due to my health and work matters I have been up against everything.

They flippin know how to bump up the legal fees. I wonder if the other £5k of legal fees is charges for writing letters when you have not paid on time - surely this point needs to addressed as to the discrepancy. They cannot tell you one thing and charge something else.

Are you able to representation on the day with say a pro-bono barrister as you will be up against their lawyers and they will have a barrister and of course will bump up the fees even more. Have you tried Watson s Solicitors to see if they believe you have a case on a no win no fee basis?

Keeping everything crossed for you hun and keep your pecker up, I know how soul destroying it is to fight these battles with these horrid mortgage companies.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                          I've put that date in my diary

Is everything else in your life going ok? You've got my email/phone details if it isn't :wink:
                          Thanks PlanB.....at the moment Blemain is EVERYTHING in my life...working and on top dealing with Blemain......are my priorities.

I will publish a book once all of this is over....IF I STAY ALIVE THAT LONG!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by jumper999 View Post
                            Thanks PlanB.....at the moment Blemain is EVERYTHING in my life...working and on top dealing with Blemain......are my priorities.

I will publish a book once all of this is over....IF I STAY ALIVE THAT LONG!! lol
                            I think I will also publish one, albeit on a slightly different subject.

It should be a great relief for you when this is finally all over!

...between us, there will probably enough material for a small library, we could invite contributions from others...

Comment

Good idea FP!

I am preparing my skeleton argument....and have been for a while.

I was a bit taken down when I found out the trial will last a day and a half...but now think that I have plenty to get off my chest....and hopefully will be given a good chance to do that.

Realistically I have nothing to lose...as the offer of settlements that I received from Blemain were basically my worse case scenario that I would get in court....and I would shoot myself if ever I consented to anything which later on thought why the hell did I do that. A whipping from the court in my opinion will be much more bearable than ever agreeing to anything Blemain have had to offer.

This time last year I must have been in the worst position anyone could imagine....millions of times I thought my life was the worst life anyone could ever have....I had to take control....not only of my personal problems but also my financial ones too....and since starting work as a Care Worker has really really opened my eyes to what the real world and life truly is.....

I look after many elderly ladies...whom I love I must say and have learned that what I am going through compared to what they is 00000000000.

Last month I had the pleasure of looking after one elderly client....who had Alzheimers.....it was a 5 hour shift.....she talked about wallpaper for over 2 and a half hours.....and everytime she saw a squirrel in the garden she made some very funny noises which made me laugh so much...so did she. I was due to go back for another shift last week but my boss text me to say she passed away.

I was so gutted...and so sad....as I was so looking forward to seeing her again. That is life I guess....and makes you realise the important things in life. Her husband is an ex RAF pilot...and 91 years old...what a charming man if I ever met one.

Anyways...enough about my work....I could go on forever.

Thanks to all who have given their support and will keep you updated as things progress.

Comment

Like my daughter a couple of years ago, stated:- manicured etc a patients hands & feet for her, she really appreciated it, but next day she died, her children stated that in the coffin she looked as she did years ago, including the manicured nails etc.= beautiful.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X