• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain Finance 'Is My Contract Legal?'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blemain Finance 'Is My Contract Legal?'

Can only share what I'm about to teach myself about these figures at my thread #243 onwards.

Comment

Do you have an agreement?

Comment

Hi guys you may be interested that I'm having issues with blemain financetoo however I have good solicitors on the case, whom are taking court action. A non regulated loan has had excessive charges added. I have a lot of information on this company including contridictive evidence, for example do you know sterling properties there so called LPA receivers are actually owned by the directors or blemain. Something else handy worth taking note of is that although the products are unregulated they do fall under OFT rules, there also investigating on my behalf, along with the FSA who in 2009 had an undertaking made against blemain about there un orthodox protocols and excessive charges. Blemain is the group company which is regulated by the FSA. I'll keep up updated I intend to pursue and win against this company? Especially after threats I received from Marc Goldberg the commercial director of the company

Comment

ignore

Comment

Originally posted by christianpassy View Post
            That entirely depends on whether you can find it.
            That therein lies the problem. My original loan was for 15000, I've been paying reg monthly payments, they changed the way i paid to direct debit (was originally standing order), as apparently i wasn't allowed to pay by standing order, they then took a double payment out for some reason, (which left us short for the month) and ever since then i have been in arrears with these bandits. I had a balance of the loan the other day, and i still owe £16,533, a whole £1533 more than when i started! put that together with the guy who arranged the loan, (another crook who has been in jail for fraud) It gets more and more depressing the more i think about it!
            Where o where do i turn?

Comment

Originally posted by davyb View Post
              Do you have an agreement?
              How do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Djames View Post
                Hi guys you may be interested that I'm having issues with blemain financetoo however I have good solicitors on the case, whom are taking court action. A non regulated loan has had excessive charges added. I have a lot of information on this company including contridictive evidence, for example do you know sterling properties there so called LPA receivers are actually owned by the directors or blemain. Something else handy worth taking note of is that although the products are unregulated they do fall under OFT rules, there also investigating on my behalf, along with the FSA who in 2009 had an undertaking made against blemain about there un orthodox protocols and excessive charges. Blemain is the group company which is regulated by the FSA. I'll keep up updated I intend to pursue and win against this company? Especially after threats I received from Marc Goldberg the commercial director of the company
                Would you mind sharing the name of your solictiors? I've come to the conclusion I need to take action against Blemain and it may help if there's a firm already wrapping their heads around BF's business practices!

Comment

how are u getting on

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X