• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

where do I stand with welcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: where do I stand with welcome

Originally posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Thanks.

They foolishly sent us a copy of the Title documents as a threat but this drew our attention to the charge being Progressive Loans. I have spoken to Land Registry and will be looking to get these removed. I assume I will have to go through court for this.
    Hi again Shadowcat,

Yes. You will need to get this removed from the deeds eventually, but you will need to let the law enforcement agencies see this first and be guided by them before doing so. Once the name is removed, you effectively flush any case against them down the toilet.

Check with the following before acting -

Insolvency Service
    Office of the Official Receiver
    Land Registry

If the Insolvency Service and Official Receiver are already involved, this may lend weight to your case and should be mentioned to the police. However, if the Insolvency Service and/or Official Receiver advise that the police are already involved, find out how they want you to play things. That way, you won't prejudice any investigation currently under way.

Good luck and I hope things work out for you.

Bluebottle
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Thanks again Bluebottle.

I'll crack on with it in the morning. They kind of went on the backburner while we are dealing with Swift. Coincidentally, one guy has worked for both Swift and Welcome:

Senior Finance Advisor at Welcome Finance
      Senior Mortgage Broker at Alfa Mortgage Services
      1st & 2nd Charge Financial Underwriter at Swift Advances

Interesting.

Comment

Another letter from Incasso (debt collectors) but they now say to contact Welcome in Nottingham now!
        They include three different phone numbers but no reference number.
        Not intending to contact them had enough of the tactics they use, the ball is now in their court!
        Its now clear they cannot prove the alleged account exits or they would have done it by now.
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X