• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ACS Law - embarassed and cracked wide open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ACS Law - embarassed and cracked wide open

I had to laugh at the quote that Andrew Crossley made today "We were the subject of a criminal attack" - well Mr Crossley, whats good for the goose is good for the gander as they say

Comment

well said, ton. absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by shamen View Post
        I cant help but feel this is just deserts for the way this company operated.
        Absolutely - you wont find many people with any sympathy for them.
        Either this will be the end of them or failing that, things like this will happen again.
        Crossley needs to realise that if you push the public too far then they will snap and revenge will be sweet

Comment

BBC News - Thousands more exposed on ACS:Law file-sharing lists

A list of more than 8,000 Sky broadband subscribers and a second of 400 PlusNet users surfaced following a security breach of legal firm ACS:Law.
          It comes after a database of more than 5,000 people suspected of downloading adult films emerged yesterday.
          The UK's Information Commissioner said ACS:Law could be fined up to half a million pounds for the breaches.
          The two new lists, produced by ACS:Law, contain the names, addresses and Internet addresses (IP addresses) of users suspected of illegally sharing music.
          Continue reading the main story
          In addition, they contain details of how much compensation infringers paid ACS:Law, along with internal case notes.

Oh by christ -

ACS:Law accusation proximity search

Am not linking to it but its everywhere, those poor people named on it. Every one of them should get compensation.
          Last edited by Amethyst; 28th September 2010, 11:53:AM.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

This quote from the info commissoner made me laugh as well....
            "I can't put ACS:Law out of business, but a company that is hit by a fine of up to half a million pounds suffers real reputation damage"
            Errrrrm did ACS Law have a reputation left to damage? :rofl:
            Last edited by mr.ton; 28th September 2010, 12:10:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by mr.ton View Post
              rrrrrm did ACS Law have a reputation left to damage? :rofl:
              OMG!! This is SERIOUSLY funny and troubling at the same time!

Comment

Glad I'm with Virgin :tinysmile_kiss_t4:
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

oi! ton, put that ACS post code link back up would ya?

Comment

I posted it on before, but it wasnt there when i checked back so i just assumed 1 of the admins had removed it?
                    Anyway here it is again - all you have to do is type in your postcode to see if your name appears & what you are alleged to have downloaded...
                    http://34d.me/index.php

Comment

looking for me boss

Comment

Not me- I took it off my post though, not wanting to be complicit in the backhand sniggering aimed at debt stars boss for downloading hot granny love 78
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

:tinysmile_kiss_t4: I am a virgin too, :doggieyes: I admit I had a quick peep, I don't know anyone though lol

Comment

Bareback Britain seems popular. I wonder if they are Barclays customers as well?

Comment

OMG had a quick peek a few in my area NOT ME I A|M A GOOD GIRL LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                                Bareback Britain seems popular. I wonder if they are Barclays customers as well?

Well only if they want charge back as well as bareback lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X