• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

shas v A&L and the world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shas v A&L and the world

Hiya, I'm related to Liam & he suggested I join because I need help with a hardship case...so here I am!
    :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Re: hiya!

Hello shas and a warm welcome to Beagles.
    Here is some info on claiming hardship,Guide to Claiming Hardship - updated February 2009 - Legal Beagles please have a read and then when you are ready, give a shout and someone will come along to offer any help you may need.
    Enaid x

Comment

Thankyou I will.
      :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

Hi Shas,

A warm welcome cous!

There are some very helpful and knowledgable people on here, most willing to help. Just let us know the depths of your financial woes and we will team together to try and offer help and advice.

Best wishes,
        HOD...Liam..
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Thanks Liam!

The depths of my financial woes?... Its a huge hole that I have had no experience of before!!

I have 12 companies that I need to tackle!

I guess this is the start of trying to take control of them...
          Last edited by shas; 21st June 2009, 14:17:PM. Reason: extra info

Comment

Originally posted by shas View Post
            Hiya, I'm related to Liam .....
            Oh you poor love!

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
              Oh you poor love!

LOL!

Comment

OK shas first off you may like to fill in this I&E sheet, Legal Beagles there is no need to put it on a thread as stated you can pm it to any one on team.
                Basically we need to know if you have any arrears on your priority debts, mortgage/rent, utilities and Council Tax.
                Then if you could tell us of any Credit Cards you have debts on and if you have charges on them we will help you claim them back.
                Same applies to an Overdraft, but it would have to be a hardship claim as other claims are stayed pending the OFT outcome.
                Hope this helps for now Enaid x

Comment

Hiya,

I have no mortgage, council tax arrears etc.

A debt management company have been managing my debt for a couple of years now, so I have no paperwork, just a list of who I owe, my account number for each & what the monthly payment arrangement is.

I would qualify under the hardship clause. I dont know why the debt management company havent used it for me. I've had 3 charges put on my house since they took over... 1 went through just a fortnight ago for 9k. I estimate the interest on that alone is 6k & still rising....

Im just finishing the i & e form

Comment

Welcome to the site shas xxx

what debt management company are you with ?
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      Welcome to the site shas xxx

what debt management company are you with ?
                      Debt Release Direct...
                      Last edited by shas; 21st June 2009, 15:04:PM. Reason: typo

Comment

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy they charge something like £30 out of each months payment as their fee? Tools had a sales call from these people a few days ago (will ask him to post it up)

when you have done your ie sheet we'llbe able to see you full circumstances and see whats the best way to go. The DMC dont seem to have done such a brilliant job for you letting you get 3 charge orders.

Can you give us a bit of the background on those - did you defend etc / did they deal with them on your behalf ? also doesnt sound like you got interest/charges frozen either.

basic list of creditors and amounts outstanding would be great. See if we can turn things back around for you, get some reduced by getting charges/PPI etc back, and poss check some of the agreements out, alongside doing the hardship claim to your bank.

Look forward to seeing your ie
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I've emailed my ie to the admin address.

I went to court for 2 of the charges as they were here where I live. I got 1 fixed with no more interest but not the other. Both are credit cards, I have no paperwork for them.

The 3rd.... which is a nationwide credit card was in court in Bradford. I know the dmc went for the fees being dropped because I had a letter from the court last week saying that it was unsuccessful because the appropriate form hadn't been sent in with whatever else they sent...

Drd charge me £25 a month. I went with them after a partnership break up which ended up with the household income being between £3 & £4k short a month & I couldn't afford the monthly payments. Its a long story but it turned out Id been (according to a nurse) controlled & abused for at least 8 years... & at that time, I was really poorly & given a couple of weeks to live so he had to go. That was several years ago now. I've never told anyone before, let alone wrote it in a forum!
                          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                          As far as I know, I'm on informal payment arrangements with everybody for something silly like the next 80 years!

They also said that because I had a lot of equity in my house, it caused me problems... my house still has equity in it but nothing like it did have.
                          Last edited by shas; 21st June 2009, 15:33:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

okay cool thank you xxx will check admin for the ie now and come back to you.

do your DMC send you monthly reports on progress ?

the claim at bradford - how far along is that and do you still have the letter ?

back in a bit xx
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Okay have got your Ie now, can you do a quick list of creditors, amounts outstanding and how much you currently pay to each (should be on your DMC statement), that would be exceedingly helpful ta xx ooo also whos the loan with and how come thats seperate to the DMP ? is it hp finance on a car or secured loan or is that the installment orders on the ones with charge orders ? (sorry told you i'd ask a few questions lol)
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X