• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

welcome finance help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: welcome finance help needed

Well done
    Poochie

I think it may be worth following up the call with a letter regarding the arrears on your account.

Something like:

Arrears on account XXXx

I refer to my letter dated xxx and your reply dated xxx. I received a tel call on XXX which I assume was regarding the missing payments on my account. As you are fully aware I have agreed there are missing payments on my account totaling XXX. However you are also fully aware that I made a verbal arrangement that because I was in financial difficulty the arrears could be added to the end of the loan/capital. I repeat I wish to deal with this matter by letter only. I do not require a visit. As you are disputing the arrangement made and harrasing me for payment, I have lost confidence in your customer service department and await replies to my complaints.
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

where do I get the complaint form for the fos?.... Thanx
      Thanx to everyone for help and advice...always much apprciated and yeah the jaffa cakes would have to be the full packet enaid....lol
      I will also do a follow up letter to welcome but its basically head office fault cause I dont think they keepin the local office informed of my complaints etc and yet again, its new staff at local office....There is high turnover of staff at our local office....we now have anew lady dealin with our account apparently and she said theya re within their rights to coem to our door seein as we are in debt to them....:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

PDF - http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...laint_form.pdf

Info - our complaints procedure and how to complain
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by poochie View Post
          where do I get the complaint form for the fos?.... Thanx
          Thanx to everyone for help and advice...always much apprciated and yeah the jaffa cakes would have to be the full packet enaid....lol
          I will also do a follow up letter to welcome but its basically head office fault cause I dont think they keepin the local office informed of my complaints etc and yet again, its new staff at local office....There is high turnover of staff at our local office....we now have anew lady dealin with our account apparently and she said theya re within their rights to coem to our door seein as we are in debt to them....:tinysmile_hmm_t2:
          Perhaps your next letter needs to be sent to her and needs to include the following text:

"I note your threat to send a representative to my property to discuss this matter. Please be advised that I will onlycommunicate with you in writing.

Furthermore, should it be your intention to ignore my request and to send a representative anyway, please be advised that there is only an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission (the postman and people asking for directions etc [Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.]). Please therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so, then you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken, including but not limited to, police attendance."

Tanz

Comment

I cant state english law because I am in scotland.....
            But thanx for all input, always appreciated but will wait and see wat happens. I have sent the 2nd 14days deadline letter to them but had no reply yet and no representatives at my door as yet either ...thank god

Comment

I cant state english law because I am in scotland.....
              But thanx for all input, always appreciated but will wait and see wat happens. I have sent the 2nd 14days deadline letter to them but had no reply yet and no representatives at my door as yet either ...thank god
              I had missed that or forgotten lol

Comment

It's early doors as yet but it's been alleged that these PPI Policies do not exist in that Norwich Union the supposed underwriters, as claimed by Welcome, know nothing about them

Therefore I suggest that together with everything else you contact NU to establish, (in writing) whether or not this is the case. If it is the implications are enormous both for customers with PPI & more importantly Welcome in that no matter how well executed their agreements would be unenforceable & monies paid fully refundable

Comment

We got letter today sayin that they have been tryin to contact us to discuss our account so they can investigate our complaints..Apparently they have sent letters and tried fonin but we know thats rubbish....I work from home, monday to friday and we also have answer machine so they cannot have tried fonin..... Also we have had no letters to contact them either so is this a delay tactic.... Why are they so blatant with their lies.?
                  As for the above info righty, thanx but how do i go about contact norwich union and wat do I say to them?...I have no account numbers other than our loan account number so how do I address my letter to them :tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

Hiya guys, I have been unwell but just thought I would drop by and let you know I have had no more letters from welcome so I assume they ignorin me now.... Do I just go ahead with the fos complaint?..... They have not teplied to letter about the other persons details either so I have not recieved the £20 mentioned in the letter either.....Wonder why?....lol
                    Just a little nudge in right directions guys...wat do I do now....thanx

Comment

Hiya guys, I have been unwell but just thought I would drop by and let you know I have had no more letters from welcome so I assume they ignorin me now.... Do I just go ahead with the fos complaint?..... They have not teplied to letter about the other persons details either so I have not recieved the £20 mentioned in the letter either.....Wonder why?....lol
                      Just a little nudge in right directions guys...wat do I do now....thanx

FOS complaints can only be made after 8 weeks if not had a final response.

You could send a reminder letter with a copy of the original to WFS as a nudge.

Comment

ok will try that...thanx

Comment

In regards to NU just keep it simple and ask them for details on the policy in relation to you at the time you took out the loan. If you have not had any other dealings with NU and they have no record of you chances are they never did.

Comment

Just checking how you are getting on?

as far as the arrears were concerned we agreed the figure - but you were going to write and insist they check the records as you were told thay would be added to the end of debt - what was the reply?

Did you contact Norwich Union about the PPI?

Is the time up for Welcome to reply?
                            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

According to some posters OTR the proverbial is about to hit the fan at both Welcome AND NU

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
                                According to some posters OTR the proverbial is about to hit the fan at both Welcome AND NU
                                Hi righty, can you expand?

Is this to do with a reporter wanting stories re WFS?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X