• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

welcome finance help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: welcome finance help needed

I wouldn't worry hun, they are being treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark and being fed sh 't.
    Try to chill out and let it take its course.

Comment

Thanx dear.....I will try but will still post that letter tomorrow recorded delivery coz they great at sayin they dont receive letters

Comment

we have recieved default notice from welcome with charges on it..
        £10 for letter x 2 because they sent one to me and hubby
        £10 for telephone calls x 4 to my hubbys work

It also states they are not allowed to charge us interest on default sums fro 28days but after that period we will be charged 15.84%

Can they do this even tho our account is in dispute and in hands of fos?..... How can they suddenly start houndin us like this and keep chargin us wen the account is definatley in dispute

Comment

Poochie contact the FOS about this as the account is in dispute as you have a complaint with them.

Comment

I have written letter to welcome and posted it recorded delivery..... I wrote "ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE" at top of my letter and told them to stop phoning us and keep everything in writing....I also wrote list of why our account is in dispute and told them to pass it to all depts coz we sick of the calls. I also told them I was sendin copy of same letter as well as default notice to the FOS as well which we have done....
            Is there anythin else we need to do...thanx

Comment

Similar situation to me Poochie. But as the FOS has it all, I'm leaving it up to them to deal with.

No point getting stressed. Just be aware that the FOS is awash with Welcome complaints, so make sure you include your case number in all letters just so it gets dealt with. Hard copy cc'd to Compliance in Nottingham so they know I'm not messing about.

I use email, and include a Read Receipt so I know it's been looked at.
              My Blog
              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

wats a hard copy ccd and how do I get e-mail addresses for them......... They never want to part with info wen I have spoken to them

Comment

All I did was print off the letter I emailed to the FOS, and sent it to Compliance by post.

cc = Carbon Copy

Archaic term, but even yer email has a cc bar for copying to other recipients, so it's a term that will be around forever methinks. LOL
                  My Blog
                  http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

aye ok smart ass...... Im a blonde so please forgive the blunders I make.....lol
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    so wats this news about cattles takin welcome to court?.... wats goin on coz I dont understand it all...... see post above for explanation as to why.....lol
                    Last edited by poochie; 8th November 2009, 21:19:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

any news on welcome yet guys

Comment

This is a copy (edited) from a summary sheet of calculations from WF-note how they are geared up to not include 8% "if NOT asked for"

BTW-re interest %-all WF agreements include the clause "variable in accordance with clause xx below"

Turbo

Comment

very interestin and looks like they well prepared......lol

Comment

I got call from fos today to say my complaints have been allocated to this lady who was callin. She was lettin us know wat happens next and as we were out she left message on answer machine.
                            She gonna look at all info then may need to contact either us or welcome for more info etc and it could take up to 4 weeks to resolve the matter but she will give us weekly updates on our complaint.
                            I look forward to her fonin again because she didnt leave her name or number and she didnt mention which complaint it wa that she was assigned to investigate on our behalf etc.
                            Will keep ye posted guys

Comment

Looking positive poochie.x

Comment

I dont know how to help but Im sure if you post this as seperate from my complaint then you will get all the help you need..... The guys on this site are great so good luck with it

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X