• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enaid v Monument ***Settled***and unsettled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enaid they are putting you thru the mill on this one ....keep ur chin up and itll be over b4 you know it xx

Comment

how's things going with this one enaid?
      not heard anything?

Comment

They cashed the cheque Yesterday that I sent on 31st May for CCA, they took their time with that. They mustn't need the money it was for a whole pound lol

Comment

lol or maybe they are getting desperate now and trying to rake back every penny they can...lol.

hows yer bundle going...got it all sorted?
          Last edited by Tempty; 28th July 2007, 14:21:PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Waiting for Deltas half then i will finish it off, hopefully there will not be much to do . Just the statements with charges on me letters and emails, then I should be sorted. Did you pm nattie?

Comment

yeah
              he said it was worth a go, but could not tell me i'd deffinatly get it!
              can but try though eh

Comment

Posted bundle yesterday £6, not happy but it will get there in time, bet theirs doesn't lol.
                Will be hand delivering the court one tomorrow, so that is all sorted, just have to wait now for a cough up, or a court visit.
                Only one more claim to go, was going to do Natwest round 2 but not sure, One thing, I will be keeping all my statements from now on and as soon as the green light is on I'll be off again lol

Comment

well at least it's done now hun and out of the way
                  I'll be keeping all my statements from now on too, waiting for that green light ....lol

Comment

well done enaid!
                    ive had trading standards tell me today that monument have commited a "technical offence" by not providing the CCA as requested but they can still take it to court even without a CCA that is properly executed! so much for trading standards being there to help us.....sounds more like they are there to help the companies more as they seem to do whatever they please without consequences.wish i knew how to do contractual interest though im claiming charges back from them now.if they want to be awkward so can i! lol

Comment

Archer

http://legal-beagles.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=204

Just fill out this as you would a normal schedule, put the interest rate in the top right and bingo! does the rest for you

Comment

Archer, I managed to do the CI for my cap One claim so it can't be that difficult lol
                        Is no longer here

Comment

i know im going to sound proper blonde but what interest rate do i put in the latest one? i dont think its on my statements .how would i find out?

Comment

It is usually on the statements but may be shown monthly, so it could be shown as 2.45% or whatever, you multiply that by 12 to get the annual rate.

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                              well done enaid!
                              ive had trading standards tell me today that monument have commited a "technical offence" by not providing the CCA as requested but they can still take it to court even without a CCA that is properly executed! so much for trading standards being there to help us.....sounds more like they are there to help the companies more as they seem to do whatever they please without consequences.wish i knew how to do contractual interest though im claiming charges back from them now.if they want to be awkward so can i! lol
                              Get the CI done if you can its uo to the judge ther you get it or not but either way you will still get 8% at court stage. Enaid xx

Comment

i cant get it to open on my computer i need another program office which i dont have.i tried to download a free trial but i dont have the space on my PC
                                oh well ,never mind

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X