• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enaid v Monument ***Settled***and unsettled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enaid View Post
    Will that be appropriate for me to do now, is this to nudge them along ?
    You can use it in your bundle, if it gets that far

Comment

Also if you want to get wasted costs, get them in the settlement figure , cos old Judgy boy at Tameside aint gonna give them to you afterwards.
      if you want an idea of costs breakdown ile post uo what i did for mine

Comment

So sorry to mess you all about and didn't mean to confuse you:o
        It is just so messy when its not for yourself and the one you are doing it for is a strapping 25 year old toughy kinda guy (till it comes to anything like this)
        Thanks for helping, I am going to send an email see what happens!!!!
        Thanks again everyone

Comment

Have you mentioned your 50% fee to him yet?

Comment

Well I have sent an email to Mr Hickey see what happens now, all I said was would he settle this week, to save me preparing court bundle as they always pay up before court and to save thema few bob on interest and costs.

Comment

Personally, I think you've wasted your time, but we shall see.

He doesn't care about saving a bit of interest. He will want you to go to all the trouble of having to do a bundle because it just might put you off and he knows he won't even file one.

Comment

Well he will get one off me, I just think it's such a shame and waste of time effort and money, my next and last claim (I hope) is Barclays too so that will propb be another one. i bet he won't even answer but I'll keep trying till the bundles due. Thanks Amy

Comment

Well had a very nice reply from TOM, he said at the moment he can't consider a settlement as he is settling claims with an earlier court date than mine. Although he appreciates doing the bundle is a pain he suggests I carry on as normal for now. Over the moon he has replied and even though not a result, we get to know they are human.

Comment

Whens your date enaid?

Comment

17th August, so bundle will have to go 29th 30th july latest, I'll have a nother go maybe next week, least i know he replys. I replied and thanked him anyway.

Comment

I got Barclays to settle 4.5 weeks before my case and didnt have to do bundle.

Keep trying them every few days, and log all emails as well, as it will show you have tried to resolve the matter prior to a hearing.

Is it Tom who is dealing with your claim? ro os that just a contact you have

Comment

I will pk thanks yes it is Tom, he signed the defence anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            I will pk thanks yes it is Tom, he signed the defence anyway.
                            The defence will be signed by a REAL solicitor, in my case Rosemary TB.
                            They will not process the claim, one of the clerks will.

Send an email to Krysta, asking politely if she can let you know who is handling your case, then you might make some progress

Paul

Comment

Will that be adrian St. John then?

Comment

Tom Hinckley is one of the unhelpful people in Litigation.
                                So he may just be fobbing you off.
                                Krysta, Kate & Dino are helpful, so you might get a proper answer from one of them instead of being fobbed off.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X