• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MIKE770 v Capital One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MIKE770 v Capital One

sorry, wondered if anyone had any comment on the previos posting of Ruby???halocat2

Comment

With you sorry, I have started a separate thread for Ruby here > Ruby v Capital One - Legal Beagles
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Crapquest are obviously ignoring my Bemused letter with their telephone calls (which are not being answered).:beagle:

Comment

Not sure if it's relevant but I posted my bemused letter & emailed it also
          (I Thought that if they ignored it 1 way, I had another way to refer to it to)

Then when csl rang me I told them to read the letter in their inbox.....
          :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

Fire off a formal complaint and address it to and head it Letter Before Action:
            Ms J Simms
            Q&A Officer
            CapQuest
            Fleet 27
            Rye Close
            Fleet
            Hants
            GU51 2QQ

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
              Fire off a formal complaint and address it to and head it Letter Before Action:
              Ms J Simms
              Q&A Officer
              CapQuest
              Fleet 27
              Rye Close
              Fleet
              Hants
              GU51 2QQ

Copy of letter to be sent any comments before i do Curley????? trouble uploading will forward to admin.

Comment

Sorry Mike , only just checked the emails.

Attached are your letters
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Mike try post #7 instead as you have already sent bemused: ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles

Comment

received letter from Ombudsman the complaint (Charges) will be passed to adjudicator soon.

Comment

Mike try post #7 instead as you have already sent bemused: ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles

Post 7 sent Recorded Delivery post Sat not go till Monday it seems

Comment

Recorded delivery delivered to-day from fleet office.:beagle:

Comment

Mike 1 - DCA 0

(Shot One Over - Shot One Out)

Comment

Oh aye.

Care to elucidate somewhat ?

Comment

Oh aye.

Care to elucidate somewhat ?

Crapquest - closed the account on their system due to being unaware of of any existing query.

Comment

lol
                                The advantages of using Q&A

Keep an eye on your CRA file as they said that to me and then filed a default some months later.
                                Mind you I got that removed as well

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X