• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MIKE770 v Capital One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MIKE770 v Capital One

Amount owing £4321.91 now, I submitted last week a claim for £!.000+ minus- £xx offered,
    Yep, clear as mud lol
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

As you say that will be a paper exercise, would like to concentrate on UCCA basically then if we can get them to admit failure, as is suggested a possible offer although low as funds are dire????:beagle:

Comment

I think if both this and WIFES MBNA card are UCA then I think it better to ask the CCA expert ........curleeeeeeeeeeyy
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Mike, you need to have a read through this thread for starters : ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles

Now this is worded and aimed at DCA's, but that's easy to change..

So as ever Cap1 are trying to pull a fast one and hide behind SI 1983/1557, bloody typical really.

Comment

Letter found ready for despatch??? awaiting o.k.:beagle::beagle:
            Last edited by MIKE770; 31st August 2009, 21:19:PM.

Comment

Bump????????:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Comment

Looks the part to me. Go for it and see what they come back with.

Comment

Have sent off letter recorded delivery to-day??????:beagle::beagle:

Comment

Are you doing the same for Wifeys MBNA?

Comment

Will have to find a template similiar but to include non-production or response to CCA request, come back to it later??????:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Comment

Regarding Cap one credit card charges, received usual template letter - refusing partial settlement as they deem them not unfair bla bla bla, their final response bla bla bla, new signature on their letter a Ruchir Gaur, Executive Office, a note to be made regarding their P.O. Box Numbers, their letter head state P.O. Box 5283, BUT the post office state they do not recognise that number, so would suggest anybody send to 5281 as per their envelope, :beagle::beagle::beagle: Now as working on CCA, - will hold fire on charges reclaim as this is a paper exercise for possible use??????????????????:beagle: Their response was received 03/09/2009.
                        Last edited by MIKE770; 7th September 2009, 08:40:AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                          Have sent off letter recorded delivery to-day??????:beagle::beagle:
                          No reply received to this letter now 08/09/2009 which gave them 7 days to respond to my letter ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE. as no CCA as copy sent not true copy, the complaint is well and truly active. Any ideas curleeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy????:beagle:or should I wait and see what happens next, next payment would be due in a few days??????? but last paragraph states no payments until CCA received??????:beagle::beagle:

Comment

If you have stated that you will not make payments until the CCA is received then stick to your word if you are confident they will not be able to supply it.

If you feel they may be able to produce a valid agreement then either continue to make your contractual payments or a reduced "token" payment until such a time as you know for sure.

Comment

No response to letter of 1st september 2009, but looks like phone calls will start as had one on answer machine yesterday, even after informed all correspondence by letter as per letter of dispute on 1/9/2009.:beagle::beagle::beaglelus some not available number.????
                              Last edited by MIKE770; 22nd September 2009, 11:09:AM.

Comment

Had a letter refering to my payment plan not paid for 1 month, should I send copies of CCA & ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE LETTER also copy of subject request reminder reference CCA not supplied ,although they should combine letters which they obviosly do not, Curllleeeeeeeey?????:beagle:SIGNED by Director of Recoveries no less.
                                Last edited by MIKE770; 23rd September 2009, 15:23:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X