• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MIKE770 v Capital One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MIKE770 v Capital One

Thankyou Tools for the above, I believe there are 2 sheets missing as did not unload, I will dbl check and see, . Had another letter to-day from them enclosing an item previously omitted from their original response to my SAR , another copy of the said agreement which arrived with the pack already downloaded above. They do apolagise for any inconvience, if SAR where are copies of their letters agreeing a payment, which they lied about, oh well await comments reference the copies above with great interest. ???? :beagle::beagle::beagle:
    Last edited by MIKE770; 15th October 2009, 12:52:PM.

Comment

that credit #agreement# - is that it ? with the big white gap ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

That is it, with black lines for folding instructions HEADING Reads:- APPLICATION FORM.

MY OH to-day received her copy of CCA/Application Form but hers shows her original details i.e. DOB / address/ work No etc etc NOT a pretty white area.:beagle:

Comment

hmmmmm, but otherwise the same ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yep except and added on the bottom transfer request slip.:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
              Any one up for £1 and how close to Loo Roll this will be

Were there any takers Curly???????? What are your comments on the letters etc..??????:beagle:

Comment

Err Mike it seems you have dropped your scanner down the toilet with this one.
                Here let me give you something to clean it off with

You're going to need alot for this..

Comment

No response yet from Ombudsman regarding recaimimg charges. Probably have to wait quite awhile.:beagle::fencing::fencing:

Comment

Just had a call from Capquest, asking for data from me under data protection act., I informed him as I do not know who they are I will not divolge any personal information over the phone, He pointed out I have received a letter from them dated 16th October 2009, which I have not as yet it is only the 19th now, he will make a note of my unwillingness to give information to him , he says he was speaking from Glasgow. Any Comment on this pls.???:beagle:He asked me if I knew about the Data Protection Act & I would have to answer his questions before he would tell me what it is about, I pointed out as I have not received his letter I would not supply the personal information to him as I do not know who they are.???? under the Data Protection Act.
                    Last edited by MIKE770; 19th October 2009, 13:27:PM.

Comment

• Re: MIKE770 v Capital One

Sounds to me that they have farmed a lot of accounts out to Capquest/lowells etc, etc. Last week.

Comment

It does sound as if the debt has been passed to Crapquest Mike.

When the letter finally arrives inform them that the account is in dispute then ask them if they know what Section 2.6 h of the OFT's Debt Collection Guidelines say

h. ignoring and/or disregarding claims that debts have been settled or are disputed and continuing to make unjustified demands for payment

I would also be inclined to tell them that until you receive confirmation from Capital One by way of notice of assignment that you will refuse to deal with them, only deal with Cap One and in any case only in writing. Ask them if Cap One has passed onto them all the necessary paperwork and information about your account, if they have then I am sure they will be able to tell you what your dispute is, let them tell you.
                        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Have received to-day the said letter from crapquest, not dated 16th as per their glasgow office but the 19th October, The letter informs me that the account has been referred to them to manage on all metters arising to collection. I have to 30th October to respond (going to pass it on to HL Sols for hire) if I do not contact them, o.k. sending bemused letter of CBs + reference Tools 2.6h. any comments before I send off???:beagle:

Comment

Sounds like a good plan to me Mike
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Just received letter from cap one informing me the agreement we had no longer exist, I now have to negotiate with a DCA who will contact me, oh yeah?????????

Comment

crapquest letter sent

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X