• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MIKE770 v Capital One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MIKE770 v Capital One

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
    lol
    The advantages of using Q&A

Keep an eye on your CRA file as they said that to me and then filed a default some months later.
    Mind you I got that removed as well
    Cap 1 already done that last year I believe, so registered once, only ????

Comment

You wish..

Comment

Just received telogram addressed to me here asking me to confirm I am ........ the person, I lived in of very old address I lived in 15 years ago on behalf of Crapquest.& low and behold HL Solicitors for hire threatining me with poss court procedings, I will file away as same dates as Q&M letter to me closing account, is this correct?????

Also letter from Ombudsman quoting that they are now awaiting reply from Crap 1 on the charges issue.
        Last edited by MIKE770; 16th November 2009, 13:46:PM.

Comment

ROLMAO !!!

Don't you just love HL, or should that be CQ's templated letter attempting to look all official

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
            ROLMAO !!!

Don't you just love HL, or should that be CQ's templated letter attempting to look all official

Wonder if I could use the said letter and send it will nilly to all and sundry & see if I can get an extra income?????

Comment

Why not Mike............they do.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Had a letter from Cap 1 yesterday saying the account is no longer being managed by DCA, it has been returned to them and I should continue making payments to them, ugh??????? oh well await next move.???any comments pls??:beagle:

Comment

They will now pass it on to another DCA and you will go through the whole process yet again!!!

Well that's whats happened with mine anyhow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzybrain View Post
                    They will now pass it on to another DCA and you will go through the whole process yet again!!!

Well that's whats happened with mine anyhow!!!

Thought it would, merry go round?

Comment

H.L. again, telling me I have not responded to the Telogram which I have received, other methods of communication may be taken to in the near future.

Comment

Carrier pigeon? Morse code? Telepathy?
                        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Amazing isn't it when CQ have already told you the account is closed AND Cap1 have acknowledged the return, but you still get a Threat-O-Matic from HL !!!
                          Just beggers belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                            Carrier pigeon? Morse code? Telepathy?

Semaphore or Drum Beat?

Comment

Smoke signals?

Paper Aeroplane?

All they are fit for.

Comment

:carolers:Received to-day letter from Ombudsman stateing that Cap one offer a figure to settle the dispute (no liability) of 352 + 94.58 int , clever the joint figure is nearly right without interest added, I am claiming 1,113.58, so will send Financial Ombudsman a non- acceptance letter and copy of compound intereset spreadsheet @ 21.10%????? any comments anybody???
                                Last edited by MIKE770; 12th December 2009, 19:07:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X