• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bought a caravan on false sales advice - Black Horse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bought a caravan on false sales advice - Black Horse

park resorts limited

Comment

I was told I was given a pitch with a phone plug, specifically.
      I asked the site manager about this and was told no, but in the future wifi may be extended from the club house throughout the site

Comment

Did you pay Park resorts a brokers fee?
        Did they tell you they " may" or would receive any commission payments.
        2 & 3 ........i would ask others to explain that to you if they have time...............I have so much to do but have popped in to see what I could do to advise the SDAR's will cost you £10 each ....they are requests for each of them to supply all the information they hold about you.

I can see this case developing along the lines of Durkin v RSG & HFC Bank

Sparkie

Comment

SAR - SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

Dear

Re: Account number:

Under the Data Protection Act 1998, and the right of subject access under thise act, please supply me with a complete list of transactions and charges relating to the above accounts held with you since they were opened.

Additionally where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my business with you.

If you are unable to supply data relating to manual intervention because there has been no such manual intervention then please be kind as to confirm this in your response to this request.

For the avoidance of any and all doubt, I reiterate:

I hereby request that you supply me with any and all historical data in your possession which, in any way appertains to me, including (but not exhaustively) a copy of the original signed executed agreement; statements of account; duplicate statements and/or print outs of all account transactions; all internal and external correspondence sent or received by you including memo’s, logs, notes, screen prints and transcripts; notes of manual interventions such as telephone attendants' notes, copies of stored telephone conversations, internal and external emails; any other information held on any/all types of media in any relevant filing system (microfiche included).

If you have disclosed any information to a third party (with or without my express permission), will you please include details of this in your reply, along with notes of any legal action passed or pending (to include a true copy of default notices, court orders and the like).

Where any information that you provide includes any charges, for example returned payments, late payment fees, and so forth, would you please advise your breakdown of actual costs (liquidated damages) incurred for each charge, and the Term or Condition on which you rely upon to claim such a charge.

I also require that you forward, within the above mentioned time scale, a true copy of the Terms and Conditions that were in force at the time my account was opened, and any subsequent amendments to those Terms and Conditions.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10.00 to access ALL data held by XXXXX about myself. You should be fully aware of your statutory obligations under the Data Protection Act and that any failure to comply with this request will involve a complaint to the ICO as well as potential legal action.

You have 40 days in which to comply with this request.

This communication has been sent Recorded Delivery so I can ensure compliance on these issues within the legislative timeframes.

Yours Sincerely

Comment

To submit an SAR (DSAR)

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ur-information
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
              Did you pay Park resorts a brokers fee?
              Did they tell you they " may" or would receive any commission payments.

Sparkie
              nope

Comment

Labman beat me to it but here is what I send as an SDAR. ( Where it says us insert ME)

RECORDED DELIVERY
                IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
                Dear Sir or Madam

DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998 SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST
                This Subject Data Access Request is made under sections 7, 8 & 9 of the Data Protection Act 1998, and by virtue of the Data Protection (Subject Access) ( Fees and Miscellaneous Provisions)
                Regulations 2000 ( S.I.No 191).

The information requested, whilst not exhaustive is as follows:

• Details of the identity of any individuals or organisations who have provided you with our personal information together with copies of any letters of instruction provided by them, or any contracts entered into between yourselves and the third party, and the relevant dates to which those contracts related.

• Copies of all documents which include any of our personal information including copies of any contracts or invoices, emails or computer records containing our personal information, or any records which pertain to this information.

• Full details and copies of any documents upon which you relied when you have provided my personal or financial information to any individual, organisation or third party.

• Full copies or transcripts of any computer logs or database records kept in relation to ourselves or in relation to our financial or personal information.

• Full copies of any correspondence in postal, email or any other format which you have entered into with any individual, organisation or third party which contains our personal or financial information, or which pertains to us.

• Details of all systems you currently have in place to ensure our personal or financial information is kept securely, including details of those officers who currently have control of same, and at the time it was held or provided to a third party.

• Where any previous information or records held have been deleted or disposed of, the methods used to do so, including dates, certificates or references confirming details of destruction. Where you are unable to provide such certificates, please provide a declaration, signed by an authorised officer of your company, confirming the dates and methods of destruction of this data.

• Full hard copy print outs of any of our personal or financial information held in a digital, magnetic or any other format which is held in any archives, backups or other storage devices / locations.

Where reference to emails is given above, these emails should be taken from your email servers or backups / archives held in a magnetic or digital format. These emails may not be present on a user’s local system, and may require the assistance of your IT department / IT providers, who
                you should contact immediately for their provision.

Please confirm whether you hold a physical file with details of our personal and / or financial information. If so, please provide details and dates of any instance when this file has left your control, to whom it has been communicated, the method of transportation / communication e.g. Royal Mail, courier, by hand, electronically. Please provide a full copy of this file where our physical file has left your offices, please provide details of any precautions taken to ensure that our information has not been lost, misplaced or made available to anybody who does not have authorised access, including those who would use our information for the purposes of identity theft, or registered with any credit agencies. Please also confirm whether any of the documents held within the physical file are computer generated.

Under S.40 of The Administration of Justice Act 1970, if you believe you have provided our information to any organisation, agent, or individual who could, or may have used it for unlawful purposes, you should contact us immediately, and provide full details of their identification and address, together with full details of any instructions you have provided to them. If you have forwarded or communicated our personal or financial information to any person, company, or organisation, please provide a copy of the authority, signed and dated by ourselves upon which you have relied prior to doing so. As requested above, you should provide copies on any such communications.

Under the Data Protection Act 1984 / 1998, as a Data Controller, you are responsible for the complete retraction of all information provided to any third party, should we request you to do so, and have a duty to us to ensure that any personal or financial information we have provided to you is kept securely, and is only communicated to those to whom we have given my express permission / authority.

If you are unable or do not intend supplying us with any information we require you to advise us at your earliest convenience in order that we might give consideration to our responses.

In complying with both the Data Protection Act you are permitted to charge a maximum fee of £10 and that payment is enclosed by cheque no , you are reminded that the Subject Access Request must be provided within 40 days of the date this recorded letter was sent.

You are also reminded that the ICO state that whilst the maximum limit for compliance is 40 days Data Controllers should not use this as a guide for compliance and should whenever possible provide the information as soon as possible. If you do await the 40 day limit it may be found that you have not complied in supplying the information we require. In which case there would be insufficient time left for you to comply causing you to be guilty of an offence

Non-compliance with our request is a criminal offence under the above Acts and will result in a report being submitted to the relevant statutory authorities.

I await hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Sparlie

Comment

Guys, 6 month later... thanks for all your help - I found someone who was willing to take over the finance payments for me and use the caravan as their own.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X