• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow global won’t answer my emails

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow global won’t answer my emails

looking for any help. I have three catalogue debts that were sold to arrow global in 2012. I was paying through stepchange and then via a CCA check the debt was unenforceable. They stopped all payments on the account. I queried this and told them that the account should be defaulted by shop direct as there was no payments for four months.After this they started putting late payments on my file. I queried this and they agreeed to take them off and stated the default was not added as a good will gestu. I have contacted them for a year my accounts are still active on my credit file and they didn’t remove all the late markers so it’s affect my credit score. Is there anything I can do. They will not respond to me at all ? I just want the default added in April 2006 when it was defaulted. This would then drop off my file. Can I do anything about this. They stopped reporting on my credit file since July 2018
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X