• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Poundland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poundland

Blimey I've just worked it out and it comes to £1.23 per day for two cats, which is a hell of a lot cheaper than 6 or 8 pouches of whiskas a day plus Go Cat buscuit.
    That's because your feeding them to ******** much. 6-8 pouches a day!!! Our's gets one + dry biscuit and he's still a tub of lard

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
      That's because your feeding them to ******** much. 6-8 pouches a day!!! Our's gets one + dry biscuit and he's still a tub of lard
      lol @ "tub of lard"

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
        PMSL....I have never understood this crap about family cats/dogs not eating what is put in front of them. Can they read "designer" labels?!
        Originally posted by Xena View Post
        Like Michael says they will eat it if they are hungry, if my children don't eat their supper tough..they have it for breakfast....
        This is because the lady of the house can ONLY read designer labels herself and cuts have to made somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
          If youre an ebayer they can also be be a good source of stock.
          You can usually pick things up like multi channel changers, Parker pens etc at a quid each and expect to at least double you money after taking out your postage costs.

If you find what will sell it can be a nice bit of pocket money that will build up slowly.

eg You could buy multi channel changers, those things that control tv, video, dvd, hifi etc for a Quid, stick em on ebay at 4.95 with free post (costs you approx a quid to post) so you make £3 on each one.
          So you turn a tenner into thirty quid, buy some more stock out of the profit, and if you did it every so often it will slowly build up some pocket money.
          just dont go and buy lots and lots of the same thing untill you find the best seller

I now have a vision of peeps rushing off to the pound shop to buy stock for selling on ebay. Well whilst everyones 'earning' a bit extra, don't forget to add it to your signatures and we can see how well you are all doing.

Yes I shall be joining in as well, I'm going to be clearing the house/garage etc and doing an ebay run, and I might visit a pound shop and see what I can sell on as well.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            This is because the lady of the house can ONLY read designer labels herself and cuts have to made somewhere
            LOL I don't buy designer labels. There is no Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jules2008 View Post
              nice one but the only thing is my cats wont eat cheap cat food they are so fussy but will give the other stuff a go!
              It's not major cheapo, it's Felix and Go-Cat. I am down to one cat now, the Havana died last Saturday. Siamese are notoriuosly fussy eaters, but mine have always eaten it. You could try mixing some new food and usual food together, then gradually increasing the new one.

Sapph, what is the special food for your cats? You can get a lot of it online, even the stuff that the vets supply.
              Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X